• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed All 43 videos "Second Hit"" [Explosion]at WTC 2: Plane or No Plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The background noise in manhatten on 9.00am 9-11-01 would have been phenomenal, roaring fire in wtc1,numerous sirens,speeding firetrucks,normal traffic,crowd chatter would easily mask the sound of approaching plane until the last few seconds which would reach observers after the plane had struck the tower due to the slow speed of sound and was drowned out by the crowds reaction to the impact.

with flight 175 flying toward him at high speed. He would hardly notice the sound. Until it passed for that brief half second before impact.

 
Folks, please read rule 6. The no-spamming rule applies to pictures as well as text. If you wish to reuse a picture, simply link to the source or the first incidence of the picture. Also, pictures used to insult other members fall under Rule 12 and/or rule 0, as well as rule 6, if you repeat them.

So please restrain yourself if you find your finger itching to click the
insertimage.gif
button.
Replying to this modbox in thread will be off topic  Posted By: Tricky
 
Folks, please read rule 6. The no-spamming rule applies to pictures as well as text. If you wish to reuse a picture, simply link to the source or the first incidence of the picture. Also, pictures used to insult other members fall under Rule 12 and/or rule 0, as well as rule 6, if you repeat them.

So please restrain yourself if you find your finger itching to click the [qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/helloworld2/editor/insertimage.gif[/qimg] button.
Replying to this modbox in thread will be off topic  Posted By: Tricky

OK i will comply.


The sound time delay is easy to see in the aa11 striking WTC1 NAUDET video clip because there was no crowd noises.

 
[qimg]http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af205/jfibonacci/secondhit10minallversionexcerpts/146-10minvoicesloudnoplanesound.png?t=1274786944[/qimg]

which image has the correct contrast jammy?

[qimg]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_snfOHQ0wEa8/SqsIDViMubI/AAAAAAAAAHk/7V1tzOjpBmI/s320/2.bmp[/qimg]

I do not wish to hazard a quess as to which image has the "correct contrast" but I do acknowledge the images are different. That is one reason why video data has to be authenticated so as to make sure the video being looked at has not been altered so as not to be an accurate depiction of the actual conditions.

That, in fact, is a major problem with "shadow thingy". It appears to be shadowy even when videoed from the east with the sun in the background. Almost none of the images of shadow thingy, no matter which version of the ALL43 videos one might be considering, none of them look "correct."

The two you posted, for instance, clearly look different in shape, color and type of aircraft.
 
New page Lurkers, post up!

17

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums...herlefttorightdifferentappro.png?t=1274880314

Edited by LashL: 
Removed repetitive image.



The 17th video clip runs about 10 seconds and has a completely screwed up soundtrack as well as an unconvincing visual image of shadow thingy. You can hear hissing, but you cannot hear either a jet or an explosion; and, there's no apparent environmental impact caused by a supposed Boeing 767, 800ft up @ 550mph, despite the relative closeness of the camera to the scene.

This video is consistent with the claim that whatever was seen was not a Boeing 767 because the visuals, the sounds and the vibratory impacts are inconsistent with any such thing having happened.

I call this one the "get what you pay for version." The announcer says it was provided to ABC for free....

ALL 43
 
Last edited by a moderator:
denial personified.

seeing video after video...and photograph after photograph...of a plane hitting the WTC....and not believing a plane hit the WTC.

now THAT....is denial personified.

I could have my aunt, and my two neighbors swear under Oath, that they saw a plane hit the WTC....and you STILL would not believe it.
 
yup that's you jammy boi


Here's another plane witness



"yes we saw it with our own eyes"

The actual dialogue demonstrates there were those present who disputed the "plane" claim. The "...saw it with ...own eyes..." claim was in response to incredulity by another person.

There are various ways to interpret the incredulity, with one inference, and admittedly ONLY one inference being that the other person was also looking and only saw an explosion.

Another inference is merely that of disbelief that such an incredibly horrific thing could be taking place.

I don't think one can say, with certainty, what actually is meant, either way.

And, as I have said many times, there are witnesses who claim they saw a plane.

What I have also said is that there are witnesses who dispute that claim; now including a person in the video you linked us to.

I would be interested in knowing whether you recognized the existence of a potential (depending upon inference) NO PLANE witness in that 17second video clip that you posted?
 
Lurkers,

I would point out that Jam has still been dodging the eyewitness testimony. What kind of coward asks for eyewitnesses and then ignores what they have to say?

"I saw both planes hit. I would commute from NJ. Sometimes I'd take the PATH train from Hoboken, on nice days I'd take the ferry. 9/11 was a beautiful morning, and I took the ferry. I got off the ferry at the World financial center and began walking to my office on 45 Broadway. To do this, you have to walk DIRECTLY toward WTC1 As I was walking I heard a jets roar. I looked up. Now [feel free to delete this if it will make CT’ers take it out of context] I expected it to me some sort of military plane since every now and then military jets do fly down the Hudson river. IT WAS NOT. I saw a huge jetliner fly over me and SLAM IN TO THE TOWER! I had a PERFECT vantage point."
 
seeing video after video...and photograph after photograph...of a plane hitting the WTC....and not believing a plane hit the WTC.

now THAT....is denial personified.

I could have my aunt, and my two neighbors swear under Oath, that they saw a plane hit the WTC....and you STILL would not believe it.

Are you the one who is about to post up the photos taken by your neighbor, or is that another poster?

I thought in prior discussion, perhaps in the Dick Oliver thread(s), you said your relatives would not post up what they saw and heard?

I ask for people to post up what they saw and heard on a regular basis, in the hope that people seeing the thread for the first time, or whatever, will do so.

Eyewitnesses and earwitnesses are an invaluable source of information. I take each person at their word.
 
The actual dialogue demonstrates there were those present who disputed the "plane" claim. The "...saw it with ...own eyes..." claim was in response to incredulity by another person.

The 'other person' you refer to is in incredulity that a second plane had hit. He states quite clearly "I saw one!"

Try and do better, Jam.
 
The 'other person' you refer to is in incredulity that a second plane had hit. He states quite clearly "I saw one!"

Try and do better, Jam.

That is technically correct. The person does say "I saw one." So, there we have the anamoly of anamolies, assuming the video is in real time and is taking place as the events happened. The anamoly in that event would consist in it being a location where BOTH towers can be seen. Ironically, perhaps, the video is shot in an elevator. hmmm...

Still, the seeing of the one does not change the fact that incredulity is being expressed as to the other.

The video requires the making of a lot of assumptions and is, therefore, of limited usefulness. Still, as I have said many times, there are people who say they saw a plane.

There are, however, more people who reliably and verifiably say they saw an explosion.

I have no problem admitting there are people who say they saw a plane. Posters here, however, seem to find it next to impossible to admit there are people who reliably and verifiably say they saw no such thing and who reliably and verifiably say "...it was jist an explosion..."
 
Last edited:
That is technically correct. The person does say "I saw one." So, there we have the anamoly of anamolies, assuming the video is in real time and is taking place as the events happened. The anamoly in that event would consist in it being a location where BOTH towers can be seen. Ironically, perhaps, the video shows a shuttered window in the background. hmmm...

Still, the seeing of the one does not change the fact that incredulity is being expressed as to the other.

Two jets hit the towers and the resulting damage and fire caused them to collapse.
 
That is technically correct. The person does say "I saw one." So, there we have the anamoly of anamolies, assuming the video is in real time and is taking place as the events happened. The anamoly in that event would consist in it being a location where BOTH towers can be seen. Ironically, perhaps, the video is shot in an elevator. hmmm...

Still, the seeing of the one does not change the fact that incredulity is being expressed as to the other.

Incredulity that there was a second. He very clearly states "I saw one!" The other gentleman states "Saw it with our own eyes."

No one says they saw it while they were in the elevator. They are entering the elevator during the video. People are mobile creatures.
 
How many no-planers in new york jammy? 1.000.000.? 5.00.000.? 50.000.? 500.? 50.? 5.? nico haupt?
 
They are FLEEING jammy. They are in an elevator with other tenants in the building who are also fleeing. That is a clip from a much longer video where the people with the camera actually FILMED flight 175 impacting the south tower. Why would they be fleeing from the safety of their own hi-rise apartments Jammy? Oh you wont answer that of course, Part of your "20 questions" hand wave. Because this is devastating to your conspiracy fantasy. You must prune your synapses from processing reality, An interesting study of delusional behavior. Which is why I am here. Not to convince you of anything. But to study how you react when backed into that corner of what we all accept as reality. I'm pushing your buttons Jammy. You are my lab monkey. This thread is my notepad. Please continue or "no banana".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom