• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed All 43 videos "Second Hit"" [Explosion]at WTC 2: Plane or No Plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per your request, I posted. Not only did you not acknowledge my posts, you refused to answer the very simple questions I posed. Your lack of response is noted, as well as your lack of respect.

I seem to recall responding to a poster named "fess" perhaps it wasn't you? :confused:

If you posted an eyewitness account, however, I missed it. Can you provide a link?
 
Lurkers,

It is to be noticed in this thread that there exists almost no refutation of the actual information

Especially by Jammonius. He ignores actual witness testimony. He is a fraud.

"I saw both planes hit. I would commute from NJ. Sometimes I'd take the PATH train from Hoboken, on nice days I'd take the ferry. 9/11 was a beautiful morning, and I took the ferry. I got off the ferry at the World financial center and began walking to my office on 45 Broadway. To do this, you have to walk DIRECTLY toward WTC1 As I was walking I heard a jets roar. I looked up. Now [feel free to delete this if it will make CT’ers take it out of context] I expected it to me some sort of military plane since every now and then military jets do fly down the Hudson river. IT WAS NOT. I saw a huge jetliner fly over me and SLAM IN TO THE TOWER! I had a PERFECT vantage point."
 
Jammonius;

Your constant wriggling and dodging is noted. You are going to have to do better. Right now you have a huge Leapheart-sized pile of fail.
 
How crazy do you have to be to believe that videos of a plane hitting the WTC is proof that no plane hit the WTC?
 
jammonius;5960964]Lurkers,

It is to be noticed in this thread that there exists almost no refutation of the actual information and little or no comment on either the content of the video database or the actual witness statements, like that of, most recently, Sgt Holland.

We tried showing you where you were wrong in this and other threads and you just hand waved us away. Not only that, you refused to provide even the simplest of proof of any of your assertions saying that you don't play gotcha.

Go go flog your dead horse elsewhere
flogging.gif
 
I have asked you and will continue to ask, nicely of course, what did you see, what did you hear, where were you?

A huge ******* plane crash into the tower while standing near the base of the TT, and heard the plane come in, and heard the boom of the explosion from jet fuel.

You want me to go into detail about the jumpers too? Sicko.
 
Our Sgt Holland (OSH), a model of objectivity and a candidate for FIRST NO PLANER:

[qimg]http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af205/jfibonacci/all43posting/sgtholland3.jpg?t=1274620762[/qimg]

Sgt Holland was the person receiving telephone calls at the PAPD on 9/11. No one called to say they saw a plane hit the WTC. Not one person.

Deal with it posters.

Why do you keep cherrypicking evidence? The vast majority of calls went to 911, not to the PAPD.
 
Why do you keep cherrypicking evidence? The vast majority of calls went to 911, not to the PAPD.

Ah, the 'cherry-picking' claim yet again. You are basically laying claim to a distinction that does not make a difference. 911 calls on 9/11 concerning the WTC were likely channeled into the PAPD because that is who has jurisdiction over the WTC. I note, too, that you do not offer any evidence to support your apparent claim that there are callers claiming "plane crash" in any significant numbers or with any degree of accuracy or consistency (some said small plane, some said missile, for instance).

The fact of the matter is that most callers claimed explosion.

I have said, several times, that those who repeat the mantra "1000s of witnesses" are repeating a myth and not a fact.

There were not 1000s of witnesses to a plane crash. The witnesses saw explosions, as I am firmly and unequivocally demonstrating, with no fear at all of contradiction.

You will not be able to find witnesses supporting your claim because what happened on 9/11, as revealed by the actual witnesses, was that there wereexplosions.
 
Last edited:
A huge ******* plane crash into the tower while standing near the base of the TT, and heard the plane come in, and heard the boom of the explosion from jet fuel.

You want me to go into detail about the jumpers too? Sicko.

I take you at your word and will add your above statement, exactly as you state it, to those who have offered up their personal experience.

Thank you.
 
Lurkers,

the Discovery Channel re-enactment video and the comment I made on it, i.e., that not one person in it claims to have seen a plane, and that included the re-enacted segment. Here's something to consider, did the Discovery Channel not consider it important to include a witness who saw a Boeing 767 hit the WTC; or, did they look for, but fail to find a legitimate witness?

What is known for certain is their video contains no such witness account, none!

That is remarkable.

What is remarkable is how you keep lying.



do you think people who work in hi-rises just turn up and stare out the windows all day?


Why did you upload the 'Passing a Controlled Demo "Expert" in traffic' video?

http://www.youtube.com/user/doyouknowyourdead#p/u
 
will you accept it as evidence of a plane on 9-11?

I will most likely accept it as evidence of a plane on 9-11. I will definitely look at the information with objectivity and say what I think it shows, in exactly the same way I do all other pieces of information, be they visual, or auditory, or written.

If you look at this and the Dick Oliver threads, as recent examples, you will see that I take each piece of information and say what I think it reveals and give the reasons. People usually do not agree with the reasons I give, but they often express disagreement in emotional terms, rather than reasoned ones, as I see it. IMHO, put downs of one sort or another fall short of the standard applicable to reasoned response.

As to individual statements of experience, I take posters at their word in connection with their individual statements. I note, by way of recent example, that Triforcharity has said:

"A huge ******* plane crash into the tower while standing near the base of the TT, and heard the plane come in, and heard the boom of the explosion from jet fuel.

You want me to go into detail about the jumpers too? Sicko."

While all known jumpers came from WTC 1 and not from WTC 2, I will assume, for the moment, that Triforcharity's report on standing near the base of the TT refers to WTC 2 and not WTC 1.

I will not ask Triforcharity for clarification as it appears Triforcharity does not wish to be questioned and has said all that s/he wants to say about the matter. So, as is my custom, I take Triforcharity at Triforcharity's word and will quote exactly as given.

I believe what Triforcharity has said is a true statement of what Triforcharity experienced. I will only note, however, that Triforcharity saw it differently than did, say, David Handschuh who was likewise standing near the base of the TT, as Triforcharity puts it, and who took this photo confirming his (Handschuh's) location:

911_FallingPlaneParts001_DavidHands.jpg


Unlike Triforcharity, David Handschuh, who took the above photo, neither saw nor heard zee plane.

I have already quoted a PAPD Lt. Ward, I think it was, who, from right outside WTC 5 saw and heard an explosion at the WTC 1, but no plane.

So, witness statements differ on the matter; and, that is all I am pointing out, along with the fact that most witnesses say explosion and not plane from among the constellation of witnesses that are reliable and verifiable. I have always said there are witnesses who saw a plane. Unlike some, I try to make note of them, along with those that differ.



I will do the same with respect to statements you might make about the photos you might show.

Once again, I look forward to your posts.
 
Last edited:
Originally Posted by phunk
Why do you keep cherrypicking evidence? The vast majority of calls went to 911, not to the PAPD.

Ah, the 'cherry-picking' claim yet again. You are basically laying claim to a distinction that does not make a difference. 911 calls on 9/11 concerning the WTC were likely channeled into the PAPD because that is who has jurisdiction over the WTC.

Guess much? You guess wrong again.

911 calls made in NYC go to NYC's call center.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom