• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed All 43 videos "Second Hit"" [Explosion]at WTC 2: Plane or No Plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Gaze at the Blue,

Have you taken a look at the video posted in # 371

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5959157&postcount=371

That one includes footage showing the hole in the North Tower, commentary and re-enactments.

Even in the re-enactment, not one person who was present, who either survived or didn't, makes a comment consistent with there having been a plane. Not one.

Here, by the way, is a pretty sharp image of the hole from the video in post # 371. That image is similar to the view that Our Jim Ryanhad, about which he said it didn't look like a plane had hit:

debunkerbsvideo052clearhole.png

Lets look at the entire picture:

picture.php


And while we're doing that, let's see what Jim Ryan has to say about planes:

Jim Ryan said:
<Addressing Dick Oliver, who just specualted on a missile attack> Ollie, uh, I must say we have an eyewitness who said that is was a large plane that crashed first, and then as we were watching the live picture in the studio, we saw, we saw a plane crash into the other tower of the World Trade Center and just to be sure.. <rolls video>

Interesting that you only want to talk about things which support your assertions, instead of presenting the overall picture. :rolleyes:
 
jammy, how many no planers in New York besides nico haupt (who was probably in a drug induced coma on 9/11/01) are there?
 
Nice to know you've been lurking, Macgyver, have a nice day. :D

Have you also been looking at the ALL 43 videos, by chance? I hope so. I think you'll find them enlightening:



Do you have any substantive comment on the many instances in which I have cited segments from the ALL 43 video in support of the claims I am making?

I know you know how to post substantively, Macgyver, and I do hope you will choose to engage in that manner at some point in this thread.

I also know how to pound my privates with a ball-pin hammer..doesn't mean I necessary want to do it. :) There's nothing to discuss. Your video shows a plane hitting the tower. You don't believe it...end of discussion.
 
Jamm- if I can get my hands on my neighbor's photos of the plane approaching and hitting the WTC....will you give up your "No-Plane Theory"?
 
Lets look at the entire picture:

picture.php


... you only want to talk about things which support your assertions, ... :rolleyes:
What did he say caused steel beams to be bent in after everyone witnessed an impact from a 767 at the same steel beams?

Where is the silent sucking super nano thermite bomb? Does the beam weapon suck steel in or vaporize it?

... if we quote the insane claim maker we owe a beer to others in the thread? Where do we get our beer/soda/in kind stuff?
Need Rule 1,000,017; whoever quotes the insane/delusional/stupid claim poster owes the rest a round of cheer...
 
Last edited:
Nice to know you've been lurking, Macgyver, have a nice day. :D

Have you also been looking at the ALL 43 videos, by chance? I hope so. I think you'll find them enlightening:



Do you have any substantive comment on the many instances in which I have cited segments from the ALL 43 video in support of the claims I am making?

I know you know how to post substantively, Macgyver, and I do hope you will choose to engage in that manner at some point in this thread.

What would be the point in engaging or continuing with this thread? All sane people know that a plane hit the tower,nobody has voted with you,so why carry on? All the evidence in the world will not shake you out of your insane delusion.
 
plane.

and i am gonna email my parent's neighbor...to get those photos.

i will put an end to this "no plane" bull **** once and for all.
 
plane.

and i am gonna email my parent's neighbor...to get those photos.

i will put an end to this "no plane" bull **** once and for all.

All that will prove is that your parents' neighbor is in on the plot.
 
Plain

Plane

Anyone who believes otherwise is insane.

(Not trying to be a rapper)
 
I will consider it to be just like any other poster account of what happened.



So in other words you will find some excuse to ignore it. Why do you feel the need to lie and claim you will consider the evidence? You said yourself your not here to convince or be convinced. So why are you here?
 
Jammonius won't answer our questions, so I don't know why we should be answering his.

It is time to bring his thread to a close. His OP wants us to determine whether there was a plane or not. Give him an answer to his OP and nothing else. Let's make it a vote. At the end of the day we'll tally the votes and answer his OP and effectively close the thread.

Jammonius, based on the 43 Videos video, I vote PLANE.

Would anyone else care to vote?

Vote time.

Based on the 43 Videos video, I vote PLANE.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom