• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed All 43 videos "Second Hit"" [Explosion]at WTC 2: Plane or No Plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It never ceases to amaze me that posters who claim I have either engaged in some sort of fallacy or violation or whatever, almost invariably commit the fallacy or violation they are trying to accuse me of. That is why it is literally true that whatever a poster says about another poster only reveals information about that poster and about no one else.

BigAl accuses me of spaming, but, how many times has BigAl posted the false and unproven claim:

"...1000s saw zee plane..."

and before that, what was that other ditty that BigAl kept posting up again and again, you know, the one with the line-outs and the word whatevers and the multiple rhetorical questions?

_____________________________

_____________________________

_____________________________
_____________________________
fill in the blank



sheesh:(
 
It never ceases to amaze me ...

Someone call the wahmbulance. Jamm has gotten his feelings hurt.

wahmbulance.jpg


You have been given an eyewitness, will you continue to dodge and change the subject?

(I bet you do.)
 
We are up to video number 19 in the ALL 43 video containing all known versions of the second explosion, the one at the South Tower.

Have any posters and lurkers come across any of the several that show no plane at all in the video, yet?



Can we have more posting based on the ALL 43 video, please?

thanks
 
It never ceases to amaze me that posters who claim I have either engaged in some sort of fallacy or violation or whatever, almost invariably commit the fallacy or violation they are trying to accuse me of. That is why it is literally true that whatever a poster says about another poster only reveals information about that poster and about no one else.

BigAl accuses me of spaming, but, how many times has BigAl posted the false and unproven claim:

"...1000s saw zee plane..."

and before that, what was that other ditty that BigAl kept posting up again and again, you know, the one with the line-outs and the word whatevers and the multiple rhetorical questions?

_____________________________

_____Thousands of people saw a plane hit a tower on 9/11.________________________

_____________________________
_____________________________
fill in the blank



sheesh:(

Thousands of people saw a plane hit a tower on 9/11.
 
We are up to video number 19

You asked for eyewitness testimony and I gave it to you. Now you cry and run away. C'mon and fess up little man - your theory is in ruins.

Will you address the eyewitness testimony you have been begging for? (Wipe that snot off your lip first, please.)
 
Thousands of people saw a plane hit a tower on 9/11.

Well, BigAl, irrespective of your propensity to confirm the accuracy of my claims, I do think your above quote needs to be examined a little more closely.

Literally, your claim "[t]housands of people saw a plane hit a tower on 9/11" could apply to the North Tower or the South Tower, correct?

However, as to such claims, there are almost none, or less than a handful of reliable ones, where there is a reliable eyewitness claim concerning the North Tower. The reliable ones are Pfeifer and Walsh and, perhaps, one other firefighter, together with a PAPD cop who was up on 42nd Street somewhere.

I do not consider Rosa and Sean to be reliable and I consider Jim Friedl to be a fraud. However, even if you include them, that is still less than 10 North Tower witnesses claiming zee plane. As you know, there are at least that many who say "EXPLOSION".

So, come to think of it posters, I think we have a real conundrum here. In logic, there should be at least as many eyewitnesses claiming to have seen a Boeing 767 hit the North Tower as there are who claim they saw one hit the South Tower. True, people were more focused on the South Tower because of the hole in the North Tower, but, a Boeing 767, 1000ft above Manhattan @ 500mph+/- is not a stealthy occurrence; rather, it is the opposite. It is something that would command attention in no uncertain terms.

Yet 10 witnesses, at best, maybe??

Posters, lurkers, it is time to

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af205/jfibonacci/album2/th_Animated20Hypnosis20Spiral.gif

Edited by LashL: 
Stop posting the same images repeatedly. Instead, use a link if you really feel the need to be repetitive.


Wake up!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lurkers, please take note of the obvious attempt of Jam to dodge away from the very eyewitness testimony he begged for.

Is he looking for actual evidence? Apparently no. Like the shyster he admires, he dodges and weaves, looking for any minutiae to stabilize his crumbled belief.

He puts himself in quite a Jam.
 
The explosion is, literally, in the wrong place.
.

Why is it in the wrong place? Where should it have been? Why do you think that?

Hint: the nose is not where the fuel is stored, unless Boeing changed things and didn't tell anyone....
 
Well, BigAl, irrespective of your propensity to confirm the accuracy of my claims, I do think your above quote needs to be examined a little more closely.

Literally, your claim "[t]housands of people saw a plane hit a tower on 9/11" could apply to the North Tower or the South Tower, correct?

However, as to such claims, there are almost none, or less than a handful of reliable ones, where there is a reliable eyewitness claim concerning the North Tower. The reliable ones are Pfeifer and Walsh and, perhaps, one other firefighter, together with a PAPD cop who was up on 42nd Street somewhere.

I do not consider Rosa and Sean to be reliable and I consider Jim Friedl to be a fraud. However, even if you include them, that is still less than 10 North Tower witnesses claiming zee plane. As you know, there are at least that many who say "EXPLOSION".

So, come to think of it posters, I think we have a real conundrum here. In logic, there should be at least as many eyewitnesses claiming to have seen a Boeing 767 hit the North Tower as there are who claim they saw one hit the South Tower. True, people were more focused on the South Tower because of the hole in the North Tower, but, a Boeing 767, 1000ft above Manhattan @ 500mph+/- is not a stealthy occurrence; rather, it is the opposite. It is something that would command attention in no uncertain terms.

Yet 10 witnesses, at best, maybe??

Posters, lurkers, it is time to

[qimg]http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af205/jfibonacci/album2/th_Animated20Hypnosis20Spiral.gif[/qimg]

Wake up!

Thousands of people saw Flight 175 fly across Manhattan and collide with World Trade Center 2. It is a fact you cannot refute and you steadfastly refuse to do so because it cuts to the heart of your hallucination.
 
Last edited:
You are new, so you apparently can be forgiven for not knowing that I do not engage in "20 questions" with posters. If you want to make a claim about when, where, how or in what manner the explosion should have occurred at the South Tower, MattTheTubaGuy, then, please, by all means do it.

I do not play 20 question BS games or otherwise engage in stupid "gotcha" games in posting.
Jammonius won't answer our questions, so I don't know why we should be answering his.

It is time to bring his thread to a close. His OP wants us to determine whether there was a plane or not. Give him an answer to his OP and nothing else. Let's make it a vote. At the end of the day we'll tally the votes and answer his OP and effectively close the thread.

Jammonius, based on the 43 Videos video, I vote PLANE.

Would anyone else care to vote?

Vote time.
 
I'm just going to share an interesting tidbit from a basic psychology class I took: People's perception is rarely as good as they think it is. Eyewitness evidence, for example, is inaccurate relatively frequently compared to scientific conclusions and evidence. This doesn't mean that people that say they did or didn't see a plane are necessarily wrong, only that we need to take their claims with a grain of salt. Those people that say they saw no plane or heard something that didn't sound like a plane - do we know they were looking in the right place at the right time to see as the plane flew above them? Do we know that they know exactly what a jetliner sounds like, even if there was some type of distortion or echo effects from the environment? The people that saw a plane - from how far away, for how long? In general, I choose to trust the people that say they saw a plane. Their potential failure points seem fairly unlikely, whereas it is relatively easy to find a plausible reason why someone that didn't notice a plane could have missed it.

This video evidence of 9/11 that jammonius is focusing on is vulnerable to similar problems, namely that people tend not to realize what extraordinary or unusual events are supposed to look like. Movies and television are not good sources for this. Even actual crash/collision tests or other crashes are only good sources for comparison if the parameters are similar - size and strength of the barrier and the speed of the crashing object. Most of jammonius' examples have featured stronger barricades being hit at lower speeds - with those as a comparison, his assumption that the WTC should have stopped the jetliner is not really surprising (although still erroneous). This also applies to people saying that it didn't look/sound like a jetliner hitting a building - have any of them actually seen it happen before? In most cases, the answer is no. On top of that, with video evidence, the limits of the technology used needs to be taken into account - it can introduce minor inconsistencies like video artifacts obscuring sound or images whose presence is expected. While it is possible that these sounds or images are not in fact present, it is much more likely that their absence is due to the recording technology.

Now that I'm done amusing myself by talking to myself (since jammonius isn't going to listen), I'll finish by saying that jammonius appears to believe in some massive conspiracy that can successfully dupe 95% of the world, getting many very tricky details exactly correct, while still screwing up such incredibly obvious details as he seems to think are present. This strikes me as unlikely.

I'll just go back to lurking now. Not sure why I bothered in the first place; these points have been brought up before.


As previously indicated, I think the above quote by newcomer Lyrandar, adds a lot to this thread and deserves serious consideration from posters who might be inclined to engage in substantive posting, of the type that I always call for.

In this post, I should like to take up the following:

In general, I choose to trust the people that say they saw a plane. Their potential failure points seem fairly unlikely, whereas it is relatively easy to find a plausible reason why someone that didn't notice a plane could have missed it.

I think the above merely expresses a bias in favor of PLANE SPOTTING but does not contain an adequate basis for granting that bias to PLANE SPOTTING while denying it to NO PLANERS. There are more reasons for PLANE SPOTTING to be inaccurate and more compelling ones at that, than is the case for NO PLANE claims.

The main reason why PLANE SPOTTING is subject to inaccuracy consists in one word: TEEVEE.

That medium was used to confirm two crashes of Boeing 767s into the Twin Towers on the basis of one video clip.

Recall the words: "...there's another one..."

Up to that point, there was little information, none reliably sourced, claiming a jetliner had hit the North Tower. Yet, with theteevee imagery that we are discussing in this thread, the claim all of sudden became implanted that two such events had occurred.

We did not have a factual basis for that assertion.

Teevee served to implant a false memory. We saw from the police reports that up until the teevee episode, almost all accounts of what happened centered on a claim of explosion as had ALL of the accounts in the Dick Oliver videos. There were 0 claims a jetliner had hit the North Tower in the Dick Oliver videos.

Plus, the common storyline of 9/11 fits well within the overall fabric of xenophobia that adversely affects US society. Having Muslims as enemies fits us. Furthermore, once binLaden was fingered, i.e., about 2 seconds after the shadow thingy was shown on teevee, the die was cast.

It then became a patriotic duty to assume alQaeda done it and that was that.

Those factors are deeply influential and serve to create a strong bias in favor of PLANE SPOTTING and an almost PAVLOVIAN resistance to NO PLANE claims as we have seen, for instance, err, how shall we say this, IN THIS THREAD.

Look at this, binLaden blamed on 9/11, as shown in the following replay, occurring as the second explosion is forming and as the nose of shadow thingy is coming out, intact, on the opposite side of where it supposedly had hit the South Tower:

947nbcrightleftexplobeginBinLadenBl.png


That is graphic, posters, and shows that PLANE SPOTTING is the element that is subject to the influence of undue bias and prejudice.

Looked at forensically, the above photo, from the 9:47 mark of the ALL 43 video, and therefore, one of the last of the clips is vital for confirming falsity.

Look at it, please.

What do you see?

You see the explosion forming on the freakin' NORTH side of the tower BEFORE it even forms on the EAST side, where, as we know, it formed BEFORE it formed a visible explosion at the point of IMPACT.

You are therefore seeing explosions that have nothing whatever to do with a jetliner crash.

Your own eyes are all that is needed to determine that what you are observing in the videos is not a jetliner crash at all.
 
Last edited:
As previously indicated, I think the above quote by newcomer Lyrandar, adds a lot to this thread and deserves serious consideration from posters who might be inclined to engage in substantive posting, of the type that I always call for.

How about you address the eyewitness I supplied for you? Stop running away child. Face the music.

I vote plane. I was there.
 
As previously indicated, I think the above quote by newcomer Lyrandar, adds a lot to this thread and deserves serious consideration from posters who might be inclined to engage in substantive posting, of the type that I always call for.

In this post, I should like to take up the following:



I think the above merely expresses a bias in favor of PLANE SPOTTING but does not contain an adequate basis for granting that bias to PLANE SPOTTING while denying it to NO PLANERS. There are more reasons for PLANE SPOTTING to be inaccurate and more compelling ones at that, than is the case for NO PLANE claims.

The main reason why PLANE SPOTTING is subject to inaccuracy consists in one word: TEEVEE..

Thousands of people saw a plane hit a tower. Cherrypicked quotes from you by people that didn't see the plane in no way discredit those that did.
 
Thousands of people saw Flight 175 fly across Manhattan and collide with World Trade Center 2. It is a fact you cannot refute and you steadfastly refuse to do so because it cuts to the heart of your hallucination.

There is no need to refute a belief statement. I have repeatedly said I do not dispute what people believe. People believe what they choose to believe.

Come on AJM, you know yourself the claim 1000s saw zee plane is a belief statement and one that several posters have said does not need to be proven.

Look, this is elementary, if a claim is put out there on the basis that it doesn't have to be proven, then, in that event, it is obvious it doesn't have to be refuted, either.

My claim way back, earlier on, was that posters here WOULD NOT and COULD NOT, even if I dared them, post up PROOF THAT 1000s SAW ZEE PLANE.

I here reiterate and restate the above in proper tense:

Posters here CANNOT and WILL NOT, even if I dare them, post up SOURCES OF PROOF THAT 1000s SAW ZEE PLANE. Instead, all posters can do is claim that that is something they believe.


Once again, I do not ever dispute what posters believe. People can believe jetliners hit the WTC as long as they can.
 
Jammonius won't answer our questions, so I don't know why we should be answering his.

It is time to bring his thread to a close. His OP wants us to determine whether there was a plane or not. Give him an answer to his OP and nothing else. Let's make it a vote. At the end of the day we'll tally the votes and answer his OP and effectively close the thread.

Jammonius, based on the 43 Videos video, I vote PLANE.

Would anyone else care to vote?

Vote time.

OK, now can we get back to the topic at hand?

Yes, excellent.

A plane crashed into WTC 2. Thousands saw it with their own eyes. Thanks.

/thread

/thread (again).
 
Posters here CANNOT and WILL NOT, even if I dare them, post up SOURCES OF PROOF THAT 1000s SAW ZEE PLANE. Instead, all posters can do is claim that that is something they believe.

And I state:

WHY DO YOU THINK WE HAVE TO BACK OUR CLAIMS WHEN YOU SIMPLY REFUSE TO DO SO YOURSELF?
 
And I state:

WHY DO YOU THINK WE HAVE TO BACK OUR CLAIMS WHEN YOU SIMPLY REFUSE TO DO SO YOURSELF?

I source and back up my claims with video imagery and witness statements.

For example:

"It was jist an explosion."

Cameraman, David Stollick(sp?) 1:01 of Dick Oliver video # 1
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom