TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Epistemologically understood, my quote is valid and correct.
Oh, intercourse the penguin.
Epistemologically understood, my quote is valid and correct.
Q1: What happens when you fire a bullet into the ground?
Q2: What happens when you fire a bullet into a pumpkin?
Sorry, guys... he just looked at me with those big hungry eyes!
You may go back to sleep for as long as that coping mechanism works for you.
rest well
) posts across numerous (
) threads all basically saying the same thing ... and I am telling you from one of the fabled lurkers your convincing no-one.Could you please spare us the rhetoric and post up whatever it is you are trying to say?
Just come right out and scream it!
thanks
Could you please spare us the rhetoric and post up whatever it is you are trying to say?
Just come right out and scream it!
thanks
I did. Answer those questions, please, Bob.
Why would I need to "cope" with anything ???
jammie ... you have had numerous () posts across numerous (
) threads all basically saying the same thing ... and I am telling you from one of the fabled lurkers your convincing no-one.
Not ONE SINGLE SOLITARY person buys into your spectacularly obtuse and stolid interpretations ... that is a fact !!!
You, jammie may be too much involved in your own "personal" incredulity to believe some videos and metaphor driven testimony, but the rest of us, whom inhabite reality can easily see you for the dolt you are.
At the end of the day jammie all you are doing is wasting pixels !!!
Go out, find a girlfriend ... your rubbish at this ... go out, live a life instead and find some happiness, this is no substitute for a social life !!!
I think you're wrong. I think this is a social experiment with us as white mice in a wheel.
I've often thought this. I picture a team of undergrad psychology students measuring "how far can debunkers be pushed in the face of blatant irrationality". But the buggers never publish their results.
I did. Answer those questions, please, Bob.
Ah, so, you are willing to engage further, your nap notwithstanding; OK, fine, we can engage in more dialogue. And, since you are participating, I think this is as good a time as any to extend a proper welcome to you, an erstwhile lurker, to the forum and this thread.
Welcome!![]()
Of course you would say this. You can't state that it's a blobby/shadow/whatever thingy. So you hand wave it away by making another evidence free proclamation in order to keep your fantasy alive. Rational adults know that such animation capabilities were not in existence in 2001 to accurately depict natural lighting as is in the picture and the one on post #209. You will, as usual, make fictitious claims about the lighting in order to dodge this fact.Well, if you're interested in the sociology of the matter, you would do well, I think, to doublecheck with the source. I have laid out the reasons for the thread in the OP and they are true and correct. This is a thread about observable data and about what can be seen and heard.
Further to the imagery given the reference of # 16, there follows in the next second -- 3:55/6 -- a very important observable process whereby the shadow thingy melds into the WTC.
One reason for refering to the plane image as "shadow thingy" is because it is shadowy and blurry in that particular video segment, just as it is in almost all of the ALL 43 video segments.
One further reason is that if you look at the following image, it can be noted that the left wing appears to have disappeared, in part, as has most of the tail section, as I see it, speaking solely in terms of what I observe:
[qimg]http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af205/jfibonacci/all43posting/355wingandtailmissingmaybe.png?t=1274285954[/qimg]
I do not think the image shown above is consistent with the reality of a jetliner and is, instead, consistent with animation and or holographic imaging, in my opinion.
If you are so inclined, would you mind stating what you see?
Well, if you're interested in the sociology of the matter, you would do well, I think, to doublecheck with the source. I have laid out the reasons for the thread in the OP and they are true and correct. This is a thread about observable data and about what can be seen and heard.
Further to the imagery given the reference of # 16, there follows in the next second -- 3:55/6 -- a very important observable process whereby the shadow thingy melds into the WTC.
One reason for refering to the plane image as "shadow thingy" is because it is shadowy and blurry in that particular video segment, just as it is in almost all of the ALL 43 video segments.
One further reason is that if you look at the following image, it can be noted that the left wing appears to have disappeared, in part, as has most of the tail section, as I see it, speaking solely in terms of what I observe:
[qimg]http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af205/jfibonacci/all43posting/355wingandtailmissingmaybe.png?t=1274285954[/qimg]
I do not think the image shown above is consistent with the reality of a jetliner and is, instead, consistent with animation and or holographic imaging, in my opinion.
If you are so inclined, would you mind stating what you see?
Nothing that can't be explained using Pavlovian theory.It's an effing picture of an effing plane hitting an effing building,what the eff is wrong with you?
Erm ... no jam, I most certainly am NOT willing to engage in your pointless, puerile and spectacularly over-blown hyperbole. I am far too long in the tooth for any of the nonsense now, grew out of it years ago !!!
As a grand-mother and a plain-speaking Scots woman I believe in calling a spade a spade.
I can see how it would get old.
But I do get a vicarious thrill out of watching someone present a completely ridiculous argument and watching that argument get demolished by people who really know what they're talking about.
FWIW, this is my first "no-planer" thread. I mean, I've heard about them, but I've never seen on live.
I've often thought this. I picture a team of undergrad psychology students measuring "how far can debunkers be pushed in the face of blatant irrationality". But the buggers never publish their results.