• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Secret NWO Military Code Decals on American Traffic Signs

John Albert

Illuminator
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
3,425
A friend of mine works in a used book/record store, and he has a customer who regularly comes in to sell books about various conspiracy, fringe lore, alternative health and New Age topics. He tells me she recently sold him a book entitled Black Helicopters II which is full of Alex Jones-style conspiracy woo.

He described to me the contents of this book, and one of the claims it makes is that in certain areas of the US, the reverse faces of local road signs are festooned with various sorts of cryptic markings, decals and barcodes placed there by the UN/NWO/Illuminati/MiB/Boogeymen to aid in the eventual military invasion of America.

I'd never heard of this particular conspiracy before and I don't have the book in my possession, so I don't have all the details about its allegations. But I do have the Internets, and a little digging on the book's title and the subject of secret road sign decals brought up the following paltry results:

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Helicopters-II-Game-Strategy/dp/1881532143
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Keith
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread8752/pg1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Thompson_(attorney

This document (actually a transcription of a lecture given on the subject of terrorist indoctrination) alleges that Timothy McVeigh also believed that secret decals were placed on road signs to guide non-English-speaking foreign UN troops in an upcoming US invasion: http://www.gresham.ac.uk/event.asp?EventId=249&PageId=108

Some people also seem to believe the red or yellow bands of reflective tape often seen on telephone poles is part of the same NWO military orientation system.

Have any of you heard about this particular conspiracy theory? Have any of you actually seen any of these alleged decals or barcodes?
 
Last edited:
Mmmyes. It's all true.

The US Military, with our incredibly complex and integrated C2 and satellite navigation systems, needs clandestine coded messages installed on school crossing signs.
 
I've heard of this one before. It's pretty retarded.

This document (actually a transcription of a lecture given on the subject of terrorist indoctrination) alleges that Timothy McVeigh also believed that secret decals were placed on road signs to guide non-English-speaking foreign UN troops in an upcoming US invasion: http://www.gresham.ac.uk/event.asp?EventId=249&PageId=108


Because not being able to read English apparently prevents people from understanding maps of the United States. :rolleyes:

And apparently it's also impossible to have those maps translated into a foreign language. :rolleyes:

And translators are a myth. :rolleyes:

Now, I don't know German, but I'm pretty sure I could find Frankfurt and Berlin on a map of Germany. I know what roads are, and, being an invading force, I'm not particularly concerned with obeying traffic laws, soo... yeah...

Some people also seem to believe the red or yellow bands of reflective tape often seen on telephone poles is part of the same NWO military orientation system.


Just how primitive do they think an invading force would be that they apparently don't possess rudimentary instruments like a map and compass? And they're supposed to be a threat? Are they going to bang on our doors and wave their spears at us while clicking angrily?
 
Last edited:
My friend tells me the book alleges that some of the codes might be intended to guide the invading forces to local stores of weapons, medical supplies and various contraband.

Yeah it just goes to show how nutty some of these people can get. Just the same, I'd really like to see some pictures of these alleged decals and the road signs they're posted on. What do these supposed "color-coded" and "barcode" decals really look like? Is there any good explanation, short of a bunch of local teenagers slapping bumper stickers up there to advertise their punk rock bands?
 
Last edited:
I've heard stories like this...

It seems to be making a comeback. I remember it during the Clinton years when any day back then foreign troops would invade America and the various signs, decals, markers etc would lead the murderous Satanic, child raping, murderous blue helmet wearing foreign troops to where the patriotic, god fearing Americans were. This bogey man will still be running around 20 years from now.

A similar story to this is that the NWO is placing color coded dots in people's mailbox so the foreign troops will know who to kill and who to bring to FEMA camps.

Jack McLamb (former police officer of some sort.) talks about it in this video.... pretty funny video. The laughs even start with the title of the video, "Officer Jack McLamb Exposes FEMA Death Camps & mailbox dots. He also confirms 911 was an inside job." Thanks for clearing that up, Officer Jack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NzlMtx6PGE
 
No God-fearing 'Merkun would dare ignore the words of a man with the fine Christian name of "McLamb."
 
I don't see why everyone is finding this so unbelievable. Even God Himself required the Israelis in Egypt to mark their houses so he could pass them over in His killing of the first born. :confused:
 
I've heard of this one before. It's pretty retarded.




Because not being able to read English apparently prevents people from understanding maps of the United States. :rolleyes:

And apparently it's also impossible to have those maps translated into a foreign language. :rolleyes:

And translators are a myth. :rolleyes:

Now, I don't know German, but I'm pretty sure I could find Frankfurt and Berlin on a map of Germany. I know what roads are, and, being an invading force, I'm not particularly concerned with obeying traffic laws, soo... yeah...




Just how primitive do they think an invading force would be that they apparently don't possess rudimentary instruments like a map and compass? And they're supposed to be a threat? Are they going to bang on our doors and wave their spears at us while clicking angrily?

And the foreign armies are so stupid that they would not assign English speaking officers to serve as guides in the invading forces.
Jim Keith...after reading his biography, I think he is a perfect example of the complete and total crackpot.
 
I don't see why everyone is finding this so unbelievable. Even God Himself required the Israelis in Egypt to mark their houses so he could pass them over in His killing of the first born. :confused:

I always wondered what would have happened if a non Israelite caught wind of this little loophole and marked his house.
 
Well if you're anything like the UK, road signs have to be traceable in terms of actual manufacturer, date of manufacture, material used on the sign face, etc. It's a quality control measure.

Debaser - UK Traffic Engineer and NWO Invasion Signs Strategist.








Damn...
 
And the foreign armies are so stupid that they would not assign English speaking officers to serve as guides in the invading forces.
Jim Keith...after reading his biography, I think he is a perfect example of the complete and total crackpot.


English "speaking".....there's a comic in that.....check back later.
 
Imagine how slow your progress would be if you had to stop and check the back of every road sign. Your convoy would be a sitting duck. I suppose they think Google Maps won't be up and running when the invasion happens.

Steve
 
This stuff is old, old, old. Here's a Google search on "tackamarks", which is what they were called down at the Alcoa Haberdashery Shoppe, for the amusement and edification of all.

Back in my old hometown, there was one house that had an array of different colored reflectors out in the yard that would have sent the tinfoil hatters right up the palm tree. It took a while, but I finally broke the code and recovered the message. It was....


"Dammit, don't drive on my lawn".
 
Imagine how slow your progress would be if you had to stop and check the back of every road sign. Your convoy would be a sitting duck. I suppose they think Google Maps won't be up and running when the invasion happens.

Steve

Check the back of every road sign? Why? Just fight in the other direction! :eusa_doh:

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."
 
This stuff is old, old, old. Here's a Google search on "tackamarks", which is what they were called down at the Alcoa Haberdashery Shoppe, for the amusement and edification of all.

Back in my old hometown, there was one house that had an array of different colored reflectors out in the yard that would have sent the tinfoil hatters right up the palm tree. It took a while, but I finally broke the code and recovered the message. It was....


"Dammit, don't drive on my lawn".
i recall a few a years ago a stundie regarding different color reflectors placed on peoples mailboxes to differentiate who gets rounded up first, second, third, etc

i believe the consensus here was that they represented newspaper subscriptions
 
Just how primitive do they think an invading force would be that they apparently don't possess rudimentary instruments like a map and compass? And they're supposed to be a threat? Are they going to bang on our doors and wave their spears at us while clicking angrily?
Would there be torches, too? Cause that'd be awesome.
 
A friend of mine works in a used book/record store, and he has a customer who regularly comes in to sell books about various conspiracy, fringe lore, alternative health and New Age topics. He tells me she recently sold him a book entitled Black Helicopters II which is full of Alex Jones-style conspiracy woo.

He described to me the contents of this book, and one of the claims it makes is that in certain areas of the US, the reverse faces of local road signs are festooned with various sorts of cryptic markings, decals and barcodes placed there by the UN/NWO/Illuminati/MiB/Boogeymen to aid in the eventual military invasion of America.

I'd never heard of this particular conspiracy before and I don't have the book in my possession, so I don't have all the details about its allegations. But I do have the Internets, and a little digging on the book's title and the subject of secret road sign decals brought up the following paltry results:

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Helicopters-II-Game-Strategy/dp/1881532143
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Keith
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread8752/pg1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Thompson_(attorney

This document (actually a transcription of a lecture given on the subject of terrorist indoctrination) alleges that Timothy McVeigh also believed that secret decals were placed on road signs to guide non-English-speaking foreign UN troops in an upcoming US invasion: http://www.gresham.ac.uk/event.asp?EventId=249&PageId=108

Some people also seem to believe the red or yellow bands of reflective tape often seen on telephone poles is part of the same NWO military orientation system.

Have any of you heard about this particular conspiracy theory? Have any of you actually seen any of these alleged decals or barcodes?

There's two problems with invading the US, the Atlantic and the Pacific.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom