• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

AAL77 Switch 'r Roo

Had lunch yesterday at the Dama Deli and Restaurant (between A-One Auto and Navy Annex). It is an Ethiopian ethnic hang-out and a favorite of the local immigrant taxi drivers. It just brings to mind why the CIT boys did not spend some time talking with them? Maybe because they would confirm Ed and Shinki's assertion that a 'bent' antenna was replaced on the VDOT/VSP tower?

Not sure what I had for lunch. I asked the waitress for a fork and she looked at me as if I was crazy. Whatever it was, it was good :)

My Lunch
 
Maybe she mis-heard you?

No, she patiently showed me how to use the soft bread that came with the meal. It seems that the appropriate method is to tear off a piece of bread and use it to pick up the food. I also visited the 'terror mosque' frequented by the AAL77 hijackers. Although on the corner of Row and Leesburg Pike, it is surrounded by dense vegetation which completely conceals it with the exception of the drive entrance.


 
No, she patiently showed me how to use the soft bread that came with the meal. It seems that the appropriate method is to tear off a piece of bread and use it to pick up the food. I also visited the 'terror mosque' frequented by the AAL77 hijackers. Although on the corner of Row and Leesburg Pike, it is surrounded by dense vegetation which completely conceals it with the exception of the drive entrance.


Sorry to dig up this thread and the derail, but I am trying to find the pic that shows the tail strike on the Pentagon. The search function really doesn't work all that well.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom