• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Directed-energy weapons and the WTC

As you know, I am a proponent of unconventional weaponry (DEW) as the cause.

Really? What kind of directed-energy weapon was it? And where do you claim it was?

The lethality effects of DEW are hard to get publicly available information on.

To exactly which kind of directed-energy weapon are you referring? You're claiming all sorts of specific effects, so certainly you must have a specific cause in mind, right?
 
Last edited:
...
you know, I am a proponent of unconventional weaponry (DEW) as the cause. The lethality effects of DEW are hard to get publicly available information on.
...
So, lurkers, any of you out there have a sense of smell you can report on?
The completely insane DEW junk complement your idiotic horse-trailer wheel-cover delusions and your delusions stated in the OP.
 
But, bottomline here, thanks for your information. It adds to the thread.
How so? :confused:
So, lurkers, any of you out there have a sense of smell you can report on?
I was in NYC about 6 weeks after 9/11. The area had a smell that I could only describe as a "dump fire"(In other word, a huge collection of a lot of different things burning). What should it smell like if the "official story" was true as opposed to your DEW?
 
The problem, of course, is that human beings, unlike, say, dogs and sharks, do not have a very good sense of smell. People generally thought the smell was weird and not like the smell of an ordinary fire, kerosene based or otherwise, but they couldn't really describe the smell very specifically. One typical response was "electrical" fire.

When I was there, any "ordinary" fire was long out but the huge mounds of debris were still smoking a lot and it smelt like a dirty self cleaning oven being cleaned. a kind of high temp metallic acrid smell. I did not find the smell as unexpected or in any way strange given what had happened.:(

As you know, I am a proponent of unconventional weaponry (DEW) as the cause. The lethality effects of DEW are hard to get publicly available information on.

I know, but what would that have to do with the smell of the fire two weeks later?:confused:
 
When I was there, any "ordinary" fire was long out but the huge mounds of debris were still smoking a lot and it smelt like a dirty self cleaning oven being cleaned. a kind of high temp metallic acrid smell. I did not find the smell as unexpected or in any way strange given what had happened.:(



I know, but what would that have to do with the smell of the fire two weeks later?:confused:

I was there January 9, 2002. There was a smell then, particularly in the shops and stores near ground zero that I would describe as most like old musty dry-wall dust. I had an almost subliminal sense that it permeated everything in lower Manhattan. I felt badly for the people trying to clean that up from their stores and apartments. :(

jammonius: I will get to the calcs later, when time permits.
 
I was there January 9, 2002. There was a smell then, particularly in the shops and stores near ground zero that I would describe as most like old musty dry-wall dust. I had an almost subliminal sense that it permeated everything in lower Manhattan. I felt badly for the people trying to clean that up from their stores and apartments. :(

jammonius: I will get to the calcs later, when time permits.


As one who was in downtown Manhattan essentially every day after 9/13, the people I was with began to refer to that smell and smoke as coming from the crematorium that took people we knew away.
 
When I was there, any "ordinary" fire was long out but the huge mounds of debris were still smoking a lot and it smelt like a dirty self cleaning oven being cleaned. a kind of high temp metallic acrid smell. I did not find the smell as unexpected or in any way strange given what had happened.:(

One clue of the unconventional nature of the destruction was that what was thought of as being smoke continued for several, not days, not weeks, not months, but years. The same hosing process that characterized the GZ cleanup continued until at least 2008.

The so-called fires were not even declared to be so-called out until sometime in 2002, if memory serves me correctly; and, if it doesn't, I'm sure a poster here will post it up -- especially if the so-called fires were declared out prior to 2002. If not, then, posters might just let it go.

In any event, I would like to check for understanding of what you've posted above as follows:

"When I was there,..." When were you there?


any "ordinary" fire was long out Why did you put "ordinary" in quotes; and, who determined the fire was out; and what date did that occur on, if you know or recall?

but the huge mounds of debris were still smoking a lot Were these so-called mounds the ones you had to look down upon from the observation points that were fenced off, showing nothing above the fence except an extended fire ladder with a hose pointing downward?


thanks
 
As you know, I am a proponent of unconventional weaponry (DEW) as the cause. The lethality effects of DEW are hard to get publicly available information on.
.
And yet, you claim that the "range of lethality" of such weapons were responsible for Ms. Cintron's behaviour on That Day.

I have asked you to describe this range of lethality and you have completely ignored that request.

Funny, that...
.
 
Ahem.

As you know, I am a proponent of unconventional weaponry (DEW) as the cause.
Really? What kind of directed-energy weapon was it? And where do you claim it was?

The lethality effects of DEW are hard to get publicly available information on.
To exactly which kind of directed-energy weapon are you referring? You're claiming all sorts of specific effects, so certainly you must have a specific cause in mind, right?
 
Ahem.

Really? What kind of directed-energy weapon was it? And where do you claim it was?


To exactly which kind of directed-energy weapon are you referring? You're claiming all sorts of specific effects, so certainly you must have a specific cause in mind, right?

Hey now - this thread is spozed to be about the Dick Oliver/no planes thing.
This DEW WOO (hey, that rhymes) belongs on another thread.

BEsides, I think jammonius has pulled more than enough things out of his butt for one lifetime, let alone one thread...
 
One clue of the unconventional nature of the destruction was that what was thought of as being smoke continued for several, not days, not weeks, not months, but years. The same hosing process that characterized the GZ cleanup continued until at least 2008.

The so-called fires were not even declared to be so-called out until sometime in 2002, if memory serves me correctly; and, if it doesn't, I'm sure a poster here will post it up -- especially if the so-called fires were declared out prior to 2002. If not, then, posters might just let it go.

In any event, I would like to check for understanding of what you've posted above as follows:

"When I was there,..." When were you there?

I walked passed "the pile" essentially every weekday from 9/13 on. Your understanding of the smoke and everything else about the pile is wrong.

The pile was a big trash fire.
 
Ahem.

Really? What kind of directed-energy weapon was it? And where do you claim it was?


To exactly which kind of directed-energy weapon are you referring? You're claiming all sorts of specific effects, so certainly you must have a specific cause in mind, right?

It must be pretty amazing technology, as it appears to be able to conquer logical impossibilities. If only the gubmint would tell us how it does that!

Must be similar to the infinite improbability drive.
 
I walked passed "the pile" essentially every weekday from 9/13 on. Your understanding of the smoke and everything else about the pile is wrong.

The pile was a big trash fire.

Let me see if I can assist in the making of the above statement a bit more accurate:

I walked passed "the pile" essentially every weekday from 9/13 on.

Translation: I walked by an 8ft high fence that totally obscured the GZ site and that had little peak holes here and there that you could look through. If you looked down, you saw the flat debris pile that smoldered, rain or shine, month in and month out until at least February, 2002, by which time enough debris had been removed such that the smoldering effect became less noticeable, but which continued nonetheless.

The only thing visible above the 8ft high fence was a fire ladder that had a spray nozzle at the end of it and, perhaps, a crane or two.

Is that better, BigAl?

Your understanding of the smoke and everything else about the pile is wrong.

Translation: I, BigAl, haven't got anything at all that I can say to refute that which jammonius has said about the length of time the hosing down of GZ took place, in response to puffs of gaseous material that looked like, but obviously was not, smoke; i.e., for several years.

The pile was a big trash fire.

Translation: The flatness of GZ confirms that the structures were annihilated by a destructive process involving secret, unconventional weaponry, about which there is very little public information.

One of the cream of the crop of the Military Industrial Complex companies, APPLIED RESEARCH ASSOCIATES, INC. (ARA) is a manufacturer and developer of the kind of weaponry here talked about -- DEW.

At ARA's website, there was a time when they literally and figuratively can be said to have boasted about capabilites that strongly suggest they were taking credit for the destruction of the WTC complex, which is a fair inference to be drawn from the following photos posted at the following thread and post.

CAUTION:
Posters here are strongly urged to take a look, but, before you do so, please be prepared to be shocked beyond your wildest expectations:
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3747626&postcount=17
 
The flatness of GZ confirms that the structures were annihilated by a destructive process involving secret, unconventional weaponry, about which there is very little public information.

In this and the 'GZ debris' threads I posted a photo of one very small section of GZ. It shows a great number of steel columns. Did you see it? If so, how can you continue to claim that the steel was 'turned to dust' ?

Would you like to see some more photos of steel members at GZ ?
 
I play guitar left-handed, other than that everything I do I do right handed!

OK, got it.

So, jammy, seriously, where are you going with all these arguments about the Dick Oliver video? What is intended to be your final solution here? I'm not sure if I get what you're trying to accomplish!

When the thread was started, I think the main objective mught have been to call attention to the ways in which the "no plane" theory (that is, that no Boeing 767 hit the North Tower) was supported by this relatively little known piece of video information. That remains the overriding and key thing that I think this thread stands for.

Since then, I have become interested in seeing whether new eyewitnesses might come forward and that is now a very key objective.

There have to be people out there who saw and heard things, especially in densely populated Manhattan, that haven't been brought to the surface.

Look, I gather you may think this hard to fathom, but let me be clear, very clear:

The reason I say no Boeing 767 hit the North Tower (or the South and there were no 757s at the Pentagon and Shanksville) is that the evidence in support of those claims is woefully inadequate and nonsensical. I here assert and hold it to be true, that no big Boeings crashed at the 9/11 sites.

If any part of the preceding is unclear, let me know, dc1971, and I will try to clarify.

Also, I don't know what you mean by "signs of awakening" I feel I actually woke up several months ago when I figured out that everything involved with the Truther movement is nothing but nonsense. I just don't want to get nasty with Truthers here on JREF!

As I said, your compliments seemed to me to be tentative and grudingly given -- thus lefthanded -- but, they were compliments nonetheless. That is rare in this forum for me, a person who declares no big Boeings crashed on 9/11 at 9/11 sites.

So, that is why I credited you with awakening. As to whether or not you have doubts about whether any big Boeings were involved on 9/11, I will now assume you don't and that you think my claims are ridiculous. I will think that, until you say otherwise.

Now, one request, just because you think my claims are ridiculous, I would request you still consider the information I post on an objective basis.

thanks
 
At ARA's website, there was a time when they literally and figuratively can be said to have boasted about capabilites that strongly suggest they were taking credit for the destruction of the WTC complex, which is a fair inference to be drawn from the following photos posted at the following thread and post.

CAUTION:
Posters here are strongly urged to take a look, but, before you do so, please be prepared to be shocked beyond your wildest expectations:
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3747626&postcount=17
[/QUOTE]

please post to the exact places in ARAs website where you see this.....as far as I can see they make small remotely guided vehicles, nothing that can remotely be descriped as a DEW capable of knocking down the WTC towers.
 
Wrong. Most of it was chain link fence or something comparable which didn't obscure anything. You don't have to see a lot to know that the massive amount of reporting agrees with what can be seen through the fence.

It sounds like you're trying to sound like you disagree with what I posted, without really disagreeing.

My daily morning commute was by bus and the route went up Church which is a few yards from WTC2. It was closed for weeks after 9/11 but when it opened, riders had an elevated front-row seat of the pile (to the west) and the rows of big trucks loaded with steel to the east.

I leave it to you to determine whether what you've said above contradicts your first post on when you started seeing GZ. Further, you have yet to acknowledge that by having an elevated seat, you had a better angle from which to LOOK DOWN, thus enabling you to see the flatness of GZ.

Finally, what you want to think were trucks carrying steel was, more likely than not, trucks carrying dirt into GZ to quench the effects of the destructive mechanism.

BigAl. Just be honest with yourself in recalling what you saw. You and I don't need to get into a big bruhaha about what was in the trucks. It was dirt for the most part, but you can disagree if you like. Next to nothing left GZ without first being quenched with dirt. In order to do that, massive amounts of dirt had to be trucked in.

The military industrial complex company that was in charge of that aspect of GZ is, like ARA, a major manufacturer and developer of DEW:

SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORP. (SAIC)

BigAl, and posters, once you learn more about ARA and SAIC, you will position yourselves to know more about what happened on 9/11.

In addition to DEW, each company, especially SAIC, are deeply involved in military PSYOPS.

To this very day, SAIC may be in control of GZ and of access to the site.


Everything you believe about 9/11 is wrong.

Do yourself a favor and please consider finding out all you can about ARA and SAIC.

If I knew we'd be arguing with idiots 9 years later, I wold have carried my (then) film camera and kept a diary.


It is a crying shame and a pity you did not do so. :(

Now, however, we are onto a new page, so lurkers, if there are any of you out there who, in fact, did what BigAl wished s/he had done, namely, carried [your] film camera and kept a diary of what you saw and/or heard, then by all means post up, please.
 
Last edited:
... The military industrial complex company that was in charge of that aspect of GZ is, like ARA, a major manufacturer and developer of DEW:

SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORP. (SAIC)

BigAl, and posters, once you learn more about ARA and SAIC, you will position yourselves to know more about what happened on 9/11.

In addition to DEW, each company, especially SAIC, are deeply involved in military PSYOPS.

To this very day, SAIC may be in control of GZ and of access to the site.




Do yourself a favor and please consider finding out all you can about ARA and SAIC.




It is a crying shame and a pity you did not do so. :(

Now, however, we are onto a new page, so lurkers, if there are any of you out there who, in fact, did what BigAl wished s/he had done, namely, carried [your] film camera and kept a diary of what you saw and/or heard, then by all means post up, please.
Your delusions know no bounds.

1DEWHTPWC.jpg

Judy is insane, what is your excuse?
 
OK, got it.



When the thread was started, I think the main objective mught have been to call attention to the ways in which the "no plane" theory (that is, that no Boeing 767 hit the North Tower) was supported by this relatively little known piece of video information. That remains the overriding and key thing that I think this thread stands for.

Since then, I have become interested in seeing whether new eyewitnesses might come forward and that is now a very key objective.

There have to be people out there who saw and heard things, especially in densely populated Manhattan, that haven't been brought to the surface.

Look, I gather you may think this hard to fathom, but let me be clear, very clear:

The reason I say no Boeing 767 hit the North Tower (or the South and there were no 757s at the Pentagon and Shanksville)

You see, this is where I HAVE TO stop you jammy because this is where I usually lose it with Truthers and why I get nasty with them.

There was a plane that crashed in Shanksville and yes there was a plane that hit the Pentagon. There's no doubt about it because there were witnesses and I have talked to such witnesses. Specifically with those in Shanksville.

The DAY OF, I was on a Yahoo Chat room with many people talking about the events that happened that day. Lo and behold, at least 3 people came on saying they were from that area of PA and YES they did see a jet plane making herky jerky movements in the air and it was scary to them to watch this yet they kept watching this jet flying until it crashed into the field (which used to be a strip mine) at what looked like a 90 degree angle!

I'm guessing you're someone who wasn't anywhere near GZ on 9/11 let alone even know where New York City is? It's almost definite that you probably WOULD NOT be able to locate Somerset County, PA on a map? I can because I live in PA and I'm pretty good with geography let alone the fact that I have family that lives in Somerset County and they have talked to witnesses too about the crash that happened that day! Also, do you think you would be able to locate Washington, DC on a map? Better yet, the actual location of the Pentagon (which happens to be in Arlington, VA)?

Seriously jammy, I will have to agree with the rest of the majority here when they say you're doing nothing but spreading lies! The Truther movement is now at a crossroads where there aren't a lot of people left within the organization and those who are with you are either insane, high school dropouts or paranoid schizophrenic to the point where they feel CIA agents are constantly following them! It's funny that now you're buying into this NO-PLANE theory! Sounds to me like you're pulling theories out from where the sun doesn't shine!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom