• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The media conspiracy to suppress information about Jews

Saggy

Graduate Poster
Joined
Feb 7, 2010
Messages
1,819
It's common practice in Israel for Israeli Jews to spit on Christians. That's to literally spit, you know, by spraying saliva. Recently a reporter from ABC news discovered this when she attended a demonstration staqed by Orthodox Jews in Jeruseluem, you can read about it here...

http://www.vosizneias.com/34587/200...ter-feels-charedi-mobs-hate-in-the-holy-city/


Spit like rain

I found myself herded against a brick wall as they kept on spitting - on my face, my hair, my clothes, my arms.

It was like rain, coming at me from all directions - hitting my recorder, my bag, my shoes, even my glasses.

Big gobs of spit landed on me like heavy raindrops. I could even smell it as it fell on my face.


She discovered what Christian clergymen have known for years according to this report in Haaretz ...

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=487412&contrassID=2

A few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the window. When the clergyman let the window down, the passerby spat in his face.


The clergyman prefered not to lodge a complaint with the police and told an acquaintance that he was used to being spat at by Jews. Many Jerusalem clergy have been subjected to abuse of this kind. For the most part, they ignore it but sometimes they cannot.


The practice of Jews spitting on Christians goes back centuries, and is religiously mandated according to Israel Shahak in his book "Three Thousand Years of Jewish History".

Now, have you seen any mention of this in the US media? On the television news? In your local newspaper. In any mainstream news publication whatever? You have not. There is a demonstrable conspiracy in the media to suppress information detrimental to the image of Jews.
 
Now, have you seen any mention of this in the US media? On the television news? In your local newspaper. In any mainstream news publication whatever? You have not. There is a demonstrable conspiracy in the media to suppress information detrimental to the image of Jews.
You do know that the ABC in question is the Australian Broadcasting Corporation?
 
The practice of Jews spitting on Christians goes back centuries, and is religiously mandated according to Israel Shahak in his book "Three Thousand Years of Jewish History".
I have a problem then, oh wise sage Saggy.

I suffer from dry mouth and cannot muster enough saliva to hock a sufficient loogie at the Christians that surround me. In order to stay within God's good graces, what can I do? Is simply saying 'ptuey' at them and going through the motions of spitting sufficient, or do I need to actually douse the infidels with bodily fluids to placate YHWH? If so, will licking them suffice, or can I maybe substitute spit with urine?

You seem to be an expert on Judaica. What does the Torah and the Talmud advise to do in my situation?
 
I have a problem then, oh wise sage Saggy.

Unless you are surrounded by other Jews, and intending to spit on a lone woman or clergyman, it is advisable to spit into your coat. And that is exactly what the rabbis recommend ....

SPITTING ON THE CROSS
A statement by Professor Israel Shahak

Dishonouring Christian religious symbols is an old religious duty in Judaism. Spitting on the cross, an especially on the Crucifix, and spitting when a Jew passes a church, have been obligatory from around AD 200 for pious Jews.

In the past, when the danger of anti-Semitic hostility was a real one, the pious Jews were commanded by their rabbis either to spit so that the reason for doing so would be unknown, or to spit onto their chests, not actually on the cross or openly before the church.
 
Unless you are surrounded by other Jews, and intending to spit on a lone woman or clergyman, it is advisable to spit into your coat. And that is exactly what the rabbis recommend ....

SPITTING ON THE CROSS
A statement by Professor Israel Shahak

Dishonouring Christian religious symbols is an old religious duty in Judaism. Spitting on the cross, an especially on the Crucifix, and spitting when a Jew passes a church, have been obligatory from around AD 200 for pious Jews.

In the past, when the danger of anti-Semitic hostility was a real one, the pious Jews were commanded by their rabbis either to spit so that the reason for doing so would be unknown, or to spit onto their chests, not actually on the cross or openly before the church.



As per my usual policy with unsourced quotes, I Googled a bit to see if this quote actually exists anywhere.

However, I was unable to find any source that wasn't blocked by my work related netnanny software for being a "hate/discrimination" site.

I don't suppose you could tell us where this quote originated?

Please note I'm not holding my breath here.
 
Unless you are surrounded by other Jews, and intending to spit on a lone woman or clergyman, it is advisable to spit into your coat. And that is exactly what the rabbis recommend ....

SPITTING ON THE CROSS
A statement by Professor Israel Shahak

Dishonouring Christian religious symbols is an old religious duty in Judaism. Spitting on the cross, an especially on the Crucifix, and spitting when a Jew passes a church, have been obligatory from around AD 200 for pious Jews.

In the past, when the danger of anti-Semitic hostility was a real one, the pious Jews were commanded by their rabbis either to spit so that the reason for doing so would be unknown, or to spit onto their chests, not actually on the cross or openly before the church.

I'm sorry Saggy, but that does not answer the question I had.

I agree that I should spit on Christians at every possible opportunity, but am not able to generate enough saliva to acomplish this. As you are an expert on Judaica, what does the Torah and Talmud reccomend I do in this situation?
 
Coming up next, a recipe for making Matzoh bread from the blood of Christian babies...............

Now that's just repeating an old lie.








I've found you can make it with the blood of any kid - you don't need to use the expensive branded stuff, that's just marketing.
 
I'm sorry Saggy, but that does not answer the question I had.

I agree that I should spit on Christians at every possible opportunity, but am not able to generate enough saliva to acomplish this. As you are an expert on Judaica, what does the Torah and Talmud reccomend I do in this situation?

Rabbi Torkin Bolockski in the 16th Century, recommended carrying a small vial of water for this very purpose. His suggestion arose after an encounter in Krakow with two dozen nuns, when his mouth dried up before being able to spit on all of them.
 
[However, I was unable to find any source that wasn't blocked by my work related netnanny software for being a "hate/discrimination" site. ]

There you are. The Zionists are very actively trying to criminalize speech critical of the Jews, under the guise of 'hate crime' laws, and have been very successful in many parts of the world. For an example of how Orwellian it can get see ....

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/1989/en/act/pub/0019/index.html

They have been thwarted in the US by the First Amendment, but they going after that too ... you can get the ADL slant here ...

http://www.adl.org/internet/print.asp

and here

http://www.adl.org/99hatecrime/print.asp

Nanny software blocks any site that the Jews disapprove of. So, I'm not surprised you can't find a link to Shahak's article.
 
Haruhi Suzumiya says..

haruhi1.jpg


What are you, an idiot?
 
Is it worth bringing up that the first article Saggy refers to is on a Jewish website? This does not strike me as the Jews being good at hiding stuff.
 
um.....very few Jews spit on Christians. While many Christians hate Jews to the core, think the Holocaust was a myth, and wouldn't be happier then to commit another massacre of Jews.

They say the Germans will never forgive the Jews, for the Holocaust.
 
I feel like I fell into Porky's 2...

Welcome to a Saggy thread

1 part over-the-top anti-semitism
2 parts merciless mocking
2 parts over-the-top parody (because it is the only way some can respond to Saggy without going insane)
 
This is almost beneath contempt. Having been to Israel many times in my life, I can say with 100% certainty that what Saggy says is absolute rubbish. Furthermore, there are plenty of Orthodox Jews in the US, in particular in NYC, and there's no spitting on all the millions of Christians with whom they share the city. Do we really need to put up with this Antisemitism?
 
[However, I was unable to find any source that wasn't blocked by my work related netnanny software for being a "hate/discrimination" site. ]

There you are. The Zionists are very actively trying to criminalize speech critical of the Jews, under the guise of 'hate crime' laws, and have been very successful in many parts of the world. For an example of how Orwellian it can get see ....

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/1989/en/act/pub/0019/index.html

They have been thwarted in the US by the First Amendment, but they going after that too ... you can get the ADL slant here ...

http://www.adl.org/internet/print.asp

and here

http://www.adl.org/99hatecrime/print.asp

Nanny software blocks any site that the Jews disapprove of. So, I'm not surprised you can't find a link to Shahak's article.


All that, and yet, no suggestion of where one might find the actual source for that quote. It's almost as if you didn't know where it came from originally, and were merely parroting some neo-nazi party line.



Do we really need to put up with this Antisemitism?


Alas, yes, we must. But we don't have to put up with it quietly.
 
This is almost beneath contempt. Having been to Israel many times in my life, I can say with 100% certainty that what Saggy says is absolute rubbish. Furthermore, there are plenty of Orthodox Jews in the US, in particular in NYC, and there's no spitting on all the millions of Christians with whom they share the city. Do we really need to put up with this Antisemitism?

If you value the 1st amendment, then yes, we do (for certain definitions of put up with).

While we cannot stop Saggy from spewing his hate, we also have every right to point out what bigoted rubbish it is. We have the right mercilessly mock Saggy for expressing views that are obviously wrong to even retarded chimpanzees. We have the right to taunt Saggy like we are french and he is an Arthurian knight and then attack him with cattle until he runs away.

Fechez le vache
 
um.....very few Jews spit on Christians. While many Christians hate Jews to the core, think the Holocaust was a myth, and wouldn't be happier then to commit another massacre of Jews.

They say the Germans will never forgive the Jews, for the Holocaust.
Bolding mine...

Just for my general edification: these "many Christians" to which you refer - is this a majority of Christians, a large minority of Christians, a small but significant number of Christians, or a very small minority representing fringe sects of Christianity?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom