• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Directed-energy weapons and the WTC

I would also like to thank STS60. I knew J was full of false information, but I haven't the brains or experience to articulate why. With STS's patience, knowledge, experience, and math, he/she was able to expose J for the fraud that J (and by extension, Wood) is.

ETA:

I would also like to add thanks to Ryan, Ben, and everyone else that eviscerated the arguments with math. As is often said, even if the arguments have no effect on those that espouse the "theories," however,I am sure that they have an effect on the lurkers.

Only if it's good math.
 
Eh? Not sure how to take your post. How did you form your opinion if you don't have the brains or experience and you can't articulate it?

You got some 'splainin' to do, Lucy!

Well, when 99% of even the truthers call someone disinfo, you know that they are crazy!:D Also, I don't like to take credit for someone else's work, and it was mostly the responses (or lack their of) to they more...math heavy posts of those mentioned that convinced me that J didn't know what he/she was talking about. If you supply no evidence for your theory, not can you even plausibly speculate, then chances are you are...not in the right area.
 
Well, when 99% of even the truthers call someone disinfo, you know that they are crazy!:D Also, I don't like to take credit for someone else's work, and it was mostly the responses (or lack their of) to they more...math heavy posts of those mentioned that convinced me that J didn't know what he/she was talking about. If you supply no evidence for your theory, not can you even plausibly speculate, then chances are you are...not in the right area.
OK. I read your post a few times.

I'll just say: trust but verify.
 
Well, I must admit, this thread turned out exactly as I thought it would.
Jamm'n Judy flees after a Christophera like production.

Brilliant!

Good try sts60.

I would like to thank sts60 for engaging jammonius, who I plonked on page two of this thread.


I concur and add my thanks, sts60, for your exceptional patience and your excellent, educational posts. Additional thanks, also, to Myriad, R.Mackey, and BenBurch for your educational posts on the subject matter. Much appreciated.
 
Thanks, again. The funny thing is that my quantitative analysis didn't even require any specialized knowledge - just a general familiarity with the topic that facilitated a little Web-searching. (Like I said, I'm not a laser guy, nor for that matter a materials scientist.) I just took the picture of the ABL that jammonius was so fond of posting and estimated how much energy it would carry vs. how much energy it would take to vaporize a fraction of the steel in one of the Towers. Ironically, everything I needed was public and needed no effort beyond moving a mouse and working a keyboard.

The other numerical analyses certainly did deserve your accolades.

R. Mackey looked at the problems with such a device being in orbit, and looked at the beam energy and energy storage necessary to deliver approximately twice the kinetic energy delivered by one of the hijacked aircraft. He then went on to look at launch and other problems with this scenario. In every case, he showed clearly why it was unfeasible.

Myriad looked specifically at the energy needed to literally "dustify" the Towers, based on his own experimental data - thus earning him membership in the Jr. Crazy Chainsaw Fan Club. I was going to point this out to jammonius if she claimed that "dustification" was entirely different from vaporization. Interestingly, Myriad came up with a power requirement roughly twice mine, but his analysis was more realistic in terms of delivered energy than mine.

BenBurch used the physics of the atmosphere and terrestrial magnetic field, as well as the physics of beam generation, and limited the possible invisible-magic-death-ray choices to a narrow range in the infrared; he also specified various show-stopping problems with each possible type of beam. His approach rather elegantly addressed (and answered) the most fundamental aspect of the DEW scenario: what kind of weapon was it? In other words, he did all of jammonius' work for her, in explicit detail, and she still couldn't answer the question!

Their excellent work, tackling the issue from multiple directions, is exactly what I meant when I said the problem had been quantitatively bounded. Well done indeed to all of them!

2608643379_dec902d13e.jpg
 
Last edited:
I think we've learned why the deranged, America-hating Judy Wood avoids debates with well-prepared rationalists.
 
Multiple posts have been moved to this thread as off-topic in the Dick Oliver thread
Posted By: LashL


Your 1,000,037th dirt dumb delusion is the steel was turned to dust? You can't explain how steel is turned to dust; that is an insane idea. You are posting lies and delusions as expected.


There is no way to describe how stupid that statement is.

Have a look see:

th_wtc1demobelow.gif


They say seeing is believing; and, that is true to a certain degree.

Problem is, the eye sees what the mind wants to see; so, there we have it, back to square one, no matter what.

ps
Back to Rashomon, right Elmondo? :cool:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
... video as information that falsifies the common storyline of 9/11 ...
You proved your ideas are delusional, why do you keep repeating the proof?

Have a look see:

th_wtc1demobelow.gif


... :cool:
Where do you come up with insane ideas of steel turning to dust. Please explain how steel turns to dust. How did you become knowledge free on so many topics?


The steel columns are covered by fire insulation, tons of wallboard which is spewing gypsum dust as the columns buckle and rupture the wallboard and releasing dust. You are bad at this and may be the worse source for information on 911; you prove it with idiotic posts exposing your ignorance like this.
 
Last edited:
Most likely a VTR in WNYW's tape room. It's pretty common to do a clean recording of location hits for possible later re-use (say if the reporter's interviewing someone of note) in which case you don't want font over the viz. Portable memory recording wasn't available in 2001.



Not at all unlikely. In major cities, there are microwave receivers all over the place for live hits such as this one. The higher and clearer line-of-sight they have, the more likely they are to be used as such. Hence, my comment earlier in the thread that the glitch represented the moment of impact as the microwave receiver would've been taken momentarily off-signal from the location van.



Another possibility.



Not usually. If they're recording in the tape room, that would typically eliminate any need for an additional recording. An exception might be made for a high-profile live hit but that would be about the only time.



The interference was electronic whether WTC impact interference with the microwave receiver or because of a power spike from the same impact.

And, don't forget the possibility of unconventional weaponry, like, say, DEW.
 
:boxedin: Oh sure! :boggled::boggled: That'd be the DEW that's powerful enough to 'dustify' steel and concrete but not powerful enough to significantly interfere with a microwave signal. :boggled::boggled:

How considerate! :rolleyes:

Those DEWs have a dial, you know, ranging from "Bunnies & Kittens" to "Concrete & Steel"
 
And, don't forget the possibility of unconventional weaponry, like, say, DEW.

Ah yes of course, and don't forget alien spaceships, they have some nifty technology!
And don't forget Chuck Norris, and what a roundhouse could do to a microwave antenna!
And don't forget any run of the mill psychic with their evil stare!

I, however, prefer the explanation "plane hit tower", because we happen to know that one actually hit the tower in question - I mean, we can hear it until it crashes, right? Somehow, this plane thingie seems to move along best with good ole Occam.
 
And, don't forget the possibility of unconventional weaponry, like, say, DEW.

Or something more plausible like an attack by Mothra or an alien spaceship. ETA Oystein you beat me to it!!

Like some LSD with your Wheatchex?;)
 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriott_World_Trade_Center

The Marriot hotel (WTC3) was only 22 storeys high and stood between the north tower and the church. given the height of the first impact, debris would have no problem clearing it to land beside the church. A little personal story. my family and I were booked to stay there a couple of weeks after 911 for our first visit to NYC. We choose it specifically because of its proximity to the WTC Towers which may parents had visited a few years before and we planned to go up on our trip. We still went to NYC on that weekend but the Towers and the Marriot were gone we ended up in the almost empty the Marriot on Times square and the city smelt like an oven on self clean.

Well I'll be a blue nose gopher! You are a witness to something that is of interest to me: The smell in the aftermath of the annihilation of the WTC complex. I have sought out people who lived nearby and discussed the smell on occassion.

The problem, of course, is that human beings, unlike, say, dogs and sharks, do not have a very good sense of smell. People generally thought the smell was weird and not like the smell of an ordinary fire, kerosene based or otherwise, but they couldn't really describe the smell very specifically. One typical response was "electrical" fire.

As you know, I am a proponent of unconventional weaponry (DEW) as the cause. The lethality effects of DEW are hard to get publicly available information on.

But, bottomline here, thanks for your information. It adds to the thread.

So, lurkers, any of you out there have a sense of smell you can report on?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom