• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

9/11-investigator explains the Holocaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure where you are getting at... there are 3 parties involved here: Jews, Germans and Lithuanians, 'locals' since it is their country.
.
So if was the locals who did the killing, why did Jäger take credit?

And let's see: the 16th St Baptist Church bombing was carried out by locals: what do you think *they* had done to deserve it? Because they had to have done *something* -- just like those specific Jews in Kaisiadorys did, at least in what passes for your mind.

One notes that you *still* don't want to talk about Hoess cross examination -- why is that?

I also provided several other examples from the Jäger report -- I'm still waiting for you to demonstrate that all of these children were partisans...
.
 
Last edited:
But to some it all up: the WC says that 96% of the killings in Lithuania was performed by locals. Sanning says that 80% of the Jews escaped to their heaven on earth: USSR.

The questions remains: were there any Jews left for the Einsatzgruppen to kill?

Apparently not much!!
.
So, Jäger was lying, was he?

Any indication of how he was disciplined for this?
.
 
.
And how many children were killed in *German* bombing raids?

Not much compared to the Anglo killing sprees:

http://www.heretical.com/miscellx/blitz.html

First of all it was the brits who started the campaign, the Germans did not want the war against Britain.

Between 1940 and 1945, sixty-one German cities with a total population of 25 millions were destroyed or devastated in a bombing campaign initiated by the British government. Destruction on this scale had no other purpose than the indiscriminate mass murder of as many German people as possible quite regardless of their civilian status. It led to retaliatory bombing resulting in 60,000 British dead and 86,000 injured.

Anglo-American strategic bombers, according to official sources of the West German government in 1962, dropped 2,690,000 metric tons of bombs on Continental Europe; 1,350,000 tons were dropped on Germany within its 1937 boundaries; 180,000 tons on Austria and the Balkans; 590,000 tons on France; 370,000 tons on Italy; and 200,000 tons on miscellaneous targets such as Bohemia, Slovakia and Poland. By contrast, Germany dropped a total of 74,172 tons of bombs as well as V-1 and V-2 rockets and "buzz bombs" on Britain – five percent of what the Anglo-Saxons rained down on Germany.

How many of those little girls were rounded up by the "Anglos" and specifically transferred to the targets of those raids for the purpose of being killed?

You don't see a difference there?

There is no difference between shooting a child or burning a child alive. Wait, shooting is probably less painfull.

But you are ducking the question: were is the mass grave of this Lithuanian shooting? The Germans found Katyn back, I am sure the Soviets have done likewise.
 
But you are ducking the question: were is the mass grave of this Lithuanian shooting? The Germans found Katyn back, I am sure the Soviets have done likewise.
.
No, *you* are ducking the question: if these people did not die, and if it was the locals that did the killing anyway, why did Jäger lie about it.

Not to mention how many of those little girls were rounded up by the "Anglos" and specifically transferred to the targets of those raids for the purpose of being killed?

And what about all of the other children that report talks about killing -- did *they* all deserve it, too?
.
 
Last edited:
.
So, Jäger was lying, was he?

Any indication of how he was disciplined for this?

Dunno. He committed suicide while in captivity. Probably was a very sensitive guy as far as his testicles were concerned. We all know how the Allies were (and are as far as the Americans are concerned). Go ask Patton. Oops, not possible. Got killed.

This Jäger report was conveniently found in a Soviet archive 15 years after the event. Now I know that you have a natural affinity for and an enormous trust in these largest killers of human history but I remain a bit sceptical if you don't mind.

http://www.codoh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4248&start=0

Are you an American Jew, TSR or are we not allowed to know where you have your loyalties?
 
Last edited:
The single pdf I am constantly updating from this thread has now more than 1400 pages. Excellent source to make a very nice blog. I want to thank my opponents for helping creating this magnificent resource. We will never know.... tomorrow I might not be able to thank you all for it, hence I do it now.
 
Last edited:
This Jäger report was conveniently found in a Soviet archive 15 years after the event. Now I know that you have a natural affinity for and an enormous trust in these largest killers of human history but I remain a bit sceptical if you don't mind.

What makes you skeptical about it? Do you think it's a forgery? If so, assuming you have examined the document, what leads you to suspect that this is the case? Why did you pull the '4 million gassed Jews' routine out of your onager?
 
Dunno. He committed suicide while in captivity. Probably was a very sensitive guy as far as his testicles were concerned. We all know how the Allies were. Go ask Patton. Oops, not possible. Got killed.
.
I know how you would prefer to think of the Allies, and how much you are willing to lie to yourself to convince yourself they were.

Problem is, that Jäger wasn't in the custody of theAllies when he committed suicide.
.
This Jäger report was conveniently found in a Soviet archive 15 years after the event. Now I know that you have an enormous trust in these largest killers of human history but I remain a bit sceptical if you don't mind.
.
It was found in Lithuania, for whose killings you have previously expressed support.

Is there any *rational* reason to believe that the Jäger report is not authentic?
.
Are you an American Jew, TSR or are we not allowed to know where you have your loyalties?
.
Not that it is any of your business (already having made up what passes for your mind on the matter) but I am no kind of Jew whatever, and my "loyalties" are irrelevant to my arguments: I understand that you are desperate to distract from your inability to discuss the Jäger report without lying about it, or the Hoess cross examination, or exactly where Leuchter screwed up -- but you're not fooling anyone.
.
 
The Hoess cross examination?:D Hoess was testifying for the defense ... he was cross examined by the prosecution. This macabre farce is the foundation of the holohoax.

I just chanced on a YouTube video .... the road to Treblinka.. and just happened to start with #3/5 and #4/5 (I think) which discussed the EG in Lithuania ... man, the Lithuanians hated the Jews, they discuss two massacres, and both were perpetrated by the locals ! My link conked out and I didn't get to see the whole thing, straight hoax propaganda, but it looked pretty good.
 
Last edited:
Wow. 9/11 guy has ONCE AGAIN gone back to the 'Oooh, bad Allies bombing the Germans' carnard. 9/11 guy, when was Guernica bombed? When was Wielun bombed? Or Frampol? Or Rotterdam for that matter? Could those places have been bombed to the middle ages by the Luftwaffe before the Allies even considered bombing cities? I think they were.

I think Bomber Harris has something pertinent to say on that. "The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
 
The Hoess cross examination?:D Hoess was testifying for the defense ... he was cross examined by the prosecution. This macabre farce is the foundation of the holohoax.

I just chanced on a YouTube video .... the road to Treblinka.. and just happened to start with #3/5 and #4/5 (I think) which discussed the EG in Lithuania ... man, the Lithuanians hated the Jews, they discuss two massacres, and both were perpetrated by the locals ! My link conked out and I didn't get to see the whole thing, straight hoax propaganda, but it looked pretty good.

So you're saying it didn't happen now? Odd that, given your recent linking to articles stating that 900,000 Jews were killed immediately upon arrival at Auschwitz.
 
The Hoess cross examination?:D Hoess was testifying for the defense ... he was cross examined by the prosecution.
.
Which means that the initial was by the defense. Funny that he never said it didn't happen, nor even that Kaltenbrunner had nothing to do with it.

Got those pics of the Dachau plumbing you've been lying about for months?
.
 
What makes you skeptical about it? Do you think it's a forgery? If so, assuming you have examined the document, what leads you to suspect that this is the case?

Well we all know what happened to Katyn and the Soviets lying about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jäger_Report

But the Jaeger report says ca. 137,000 people shot.
I do not want to dismiss that out of hand.

Why did you pull the '4 million gassed Jews' routine out of your onager?

??
 
Last edited:
It was found in Lithuania, for whose killings you have previously expressed support.

I never said anything of the sort.

I asked you why the killings, that according to the WC for 96% was carried out by Lithuanians, had been carried out by said Lithuanians?

And since TSR is not so stupid to answer this question I will do it for him: they hated the Jews for their behaviour the year or so before when the USSR invaded the Baltic States as part of the Ribbentrop-Molotov agreement. It was the Jews who behaved barbaric in while they sought to implement their communism and killed ca. 10% of the population. That's why the Lithuanians wanted to take revenge at the Jews. Jews you see were never very good at public relations. That's why they are the most hated nation in the world, even more then Americans.
 
Well we all know what happened to Katyn and the Soviets lying about it.
.
Yeah, no one believed it and it was proven false.


I don't really believe you thought that point through...
.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jäger_Report

But the Jaeger report says ca. 100,000 people shot.
I do not want to dismiss that out of hand.
.
Then, why did you try to?

Before discussion can proceed, please clarify: authentic or not.

Please try not to weasel word your response.
.
 
The Hoess cross examination?:D Hoess was testifying for the defense ... he was cross examined by the prosecution. This macabre farce is the foundation of the holohoax.

I just chanced on a YouTube video .... the road to Treblinka.. and just happened to start with #3/5 and #4/5 (I think) which discussed the EG in Lithuania ... man, the Lithuanians hated the Jews, they discuss two massacres, and both were perpetrated by the locals ! My link conked out and I didn't get to see the whole thing, straight hoax propaganda, but it looked pretty good.

Saggy usually has interesting material:

1/5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7VsV7NscQo
2/5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TVzj-s_pEc
3/5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orl3PcyWt7k
4/5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrgeUxZ3fZU
5/5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nViGAx-qb0A

The original Jaeger report: http://www.einsatzgruppenarchives.com/jagerimages.html
 
Last edited:
Listen, tenths of thousands of people died in the camps, no revisionist denies that. Even today corpses are used for scientific research. The question whether or not some weirdo used a corps for this kind of research is irrelevant for the question whether 4 millions of Jews where gassed or not, the subject of this discussion. It is also established as a fact that there were no production facilities to produce soap from corpses, whether Jewish or not.

I asked you where you got this number from. You posted this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

Auschwitz II.......1,400,000
Belzec..................600,000
Chelmno...............320,000
Jasenovac.............600,000
Majdanek.............360,000
Maly Trostinets.......65,000
Sobibór................250,000
Treblinka..............870,000

Total ca. 4,4M exterminated


I asked you whether you thought that the numbers you have quoted here refer to total deaths in those camps rather than deaths of Jews by gassing. I am trying to establish whether you are deliberately trying to misrepresent 'your opponents' position, have made a mistake due to your lack of knowledge or whether you just pulled the number 'out of your onager' and were unwilling to admit your mistake.
 
I never said anything of the sort.

I asked you why the killings, that according to the WC for 96% was carried out by Lithuanians, had been carried out by said Lithuanians?
.
In such a way as to suggest you knew the answer, and approved of it.

So, here's my answer: I have no idea why those specific Jews were killed, but since it was the Germans who brought the killers to Kaisiadorys I think a good assumption is that it was for the purpose of furthering German policy for the area: that being the extermination of European Jewry.
.
And since TSR is not so stupid to answer this question I will do it for him: they hated the Jews for their behaviour the year or so before when the USSR invaded the Baltic States as part of the Ribbentrop-Molotov agreement. It was the Jews who behaved barbaric in while they sought to implement their communism and killed ca. 10% of the population. That's why the Lithuanians wanted to take revenge at the Jews. Jews you see were never very good at public relations. That's why they are the most hated nation in the world, even more then Americans.
.
And your proof that these specific children had anything with this?

You do remember that the children were rounded up and slaughtered, don't you?

And once again: you are excusing these killings on your assumption that they were deserved. Please clearly contradict this statement if you do not support them.
.
 
I asked you where you got this number from. You posted this:




I asked you whether you thought that the numbers you have quoted here refer to total deaths in those camps rather than deaths of Jews by gassing. I am trying to establish whether you are deliberately trying to misrepresent 'your opponents' position, have made a mistake due to your lack of knowledge or whether you just pulled the number 'out of your onager' and were unwilling to admit your mistake.

You can be a tad pedantic, mister. I gave you an answer by implication in #3655.

Again: the H-word believers stick with their 6M Jews perished.
This can be broken down in Exterminations Camps (gassing, deprivation, hunger, typhus), Gettho's and EG. I don't know why you keep whining why I should know exactly what you guys believe. I gave you the Wikipedia link stating 4.4M or what was it people who died in the camps. The traditionalists probably admit the truth contained in the Sterbebuecher (270T or os people killed), so I would assume that you guys believe that 4.4M - 0,27M people were gassed. If you have more informed opinions, be my guest.
 
.
In such a way as to suggest you knew the answer, and approved of it.

So, here's my answer: I have no idea why those specific Jews were killed, but since it was the Germans who brought the killers to Kaisiadorys I think a good assumption is that it was for the purpose of furthering German policy for the area: that being the extermination of European Jewry.

TSR studiously ignores confessions of his own people at the WC that 96% of the killings were carried out by the Lithuanias. He is hell bent on putting the full blame on the Germans. He certainly does not want to talk about how his own ilk killed 10% of the local population during the proces of installing communism. You see, there is no real problem killing hundreds of thousands of Lithuanian Christian Goyem. That is the reasoning of the TSR's of this world. That's why he refuses to reveal his own identity. It would expose him.

I have no problem saying that I am Dutch. TSR does not like to confess he is Jewish. Because I would directly link him to the largest mass murderers in history.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom