Nonpareil
The Terrible Trivium
The fate of Anne Frank and Simone Veil speak a different language: they entered Auschwitz and left alive. Many others likewise.
Some people did not die at Auschwitz != no one died at Auschwitz.
Yes testimonies without cross examining. Enter the court room, say your thing and leave the court room.
You mean that there were no cross-examinations at the Nuremberg trials? Really? What about Albert Speer? You can read his cross-examination here. Note this part:
MR. JUSTICE JACKSON: Now, I have certain information, which was placed in my hands, of an experiment which was carried out near Auschwitz and I would like to ask you if you heard about it or knew about it. The purpose of the experiment was to find a quick and complete way of destroying people without the delay and trouble of shooting and gassing and burning, as it had been carried out, and this is the experiment, as I am advised. A village, a small village was provisionally erected, with temporary structures, and in it approximately 20000 Jews were put. By means of this newly invented weapon of destruction, these 20000 people were eradicated almost instantaneously, and in such a way that there was no trace left of them; that it developed, the explosive developed, temperatures of from 400 to 500 centigrade and destroyed them without leaving any trace at all.
Do you know about that experiment?
SPEER: No, and I consider it utterly improbable. If we had had such a weapon under preparation, I should have known about it. But we did not have such a weapon. It is clear that in chemical warfare attempts were made on both sides to carry out research on all the weapons one could think of, because one did not know which party would start chemical warfare first.
You'll note that he doesn't deny the "shooting and gassing and burning" that took place.
Wow, the nerve! TSR is reversing the result of the work done by Leuchter and Rudolf who showed that real traces of HCN were to be found in the only gas chambers that existed, namely the fumugation rooms.
We've been over this before. Link anyway.
EG=Einsatzgruppen I presume? TSR forgets to document his statements: links + numbers.
Here.
I think TSR is forgetting what the topic of this thread is: the 6M figure and gas chambers.
This we have also been over. The six million were not from gas chambers alone. Why do you continually misrepresent the figures?