.With good reason because even the 'land of the brave and the free' (what a joke) extradited both Rudolf and Zundel and both were jailed for years.
For my own future reference... intrigued by this review:
http://hooverhog.typepad.com/hognot...art-2-the-gas-chambers-of-samuel-crowell.html
... ik want to make a note of this source:
Samuel Crowell, 'The gas chamber of Sherlock Holmes'
http://www.vho.org/GB/c/SC/sh.html
.What is interesting
Were I doing a running commentary on holocaus denial industry threads on here I'd probably comment that Argument by unrelated Wall of Text is no argument at all, that hypotheses about a faked holocaust are not arguments or evidence for a faked holocaust and that "revelations coming soonish" messages are nothing but a believers desperate attempt to reinforce his faith.
Holocaust denial scammers have been repeatedly shown as frauds. People that need to lie about their own lifes and credentials are not trustworthy.
I would love for 9/11 Investigator to tell us exactly how the Jews should be handled, since he feels they should be expelled from every country they are in, and his hates the idea of a Jewish Homeland. I got a feeling it resemebles another "Final Solution To The Jewish Problem".
Yeah it's amazing how our little investigator by his own admission keeps his opinions very secret.
Probably there are still a lot of people in Holland who remember the Occupation, and won't take kindly to his benign view of the Nazis.
My grandfather was hounded out of Europe to the call of, "Jews, go to Palestine!". Today, people are trying to kill me with the call of, "Jews, get out of Palestine!".
You just can't satisfy some people.
Is there anybody here who is not Jewish?
Is there anybody here who is not Jewish?
But luckily we have you here to speculate about my motives in the worst possible way.
Not many people realize that it was Britain (and France) who declared war on Germany after they refused considering a reasonable Danzig solution. After Britain initiated steps to invade Norway ending the 'Phoney War', Germany was forced to occupy Holland and the rest.
Britain started 2 world wars.
I am sorry for this delayed reaction but I had too much fun seeing Munich (with Dutch trainer and star players) beating Manchester (Van Der Sar doing his duty as well).
No. We're all Jews here. Better run away, or we'll infect you with our Jew Cuties (known in Hebrew as "Jooties").
No. We're all Jews here. Better run away, or we'll infect you with our Jew Cuties (known in Hebrew as "Jooties").
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/0,1518,687773,00.html
2) A confrontation between the Jewish puppet regime in Washington and Russia which will induce Moscow to deal Washington a deadly blow by publishing documents proving that the “extermination camps” belong to the realm of propaganda. There can be no doubt whatsoever that the Russians have such documents.[/I]
Jew Cuties? I'd have thought that was Sarah Silverman.
.Not many people realize that it was Britain (and France) who declared war on Germany after they refused considering a reasonable Danzig solution. After