• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

9/11 was an inside job to...

Oh,he is serious? I thought it was a joke thread,at first glance.Deary deary me.

Yeah, isn't that a shocker? Since he showed an '06 join date but a low number of posts, I decided to look his old posts up to make sure he wasn't pulling a Poe as a joke and I just didn't get it since I didn't know him. Well... you can see what I found.
 
9/11 started two wars. If there was any reason at all for it that's it. Most Americans don't believe in these wars but they are still going on strong. I never thought the Pentagon would be able to get away with another Vietnam. I've been proven wrong. We're just lucky we're not in Iran too. But give it time.

Uhm yes and someone blew up Chernobyl to cause the end of the USSR, Gavrilo Princip shot Franz-Ferdinand to cause a war between Germany and the UK, and surely the Lisbon earthquake of 1755 was an inside job by a cabal around Marques de Pombal to cause the decline of the Portugues aristocracy.

Right?

I am sure you have been told the name of the logical fallacy you committed very many times.
 
Nope. Stopped reading King about 25 yrs ago.
Is it any good?

First half is very good, second half falls apart . Basic idea is that a pulse on cell phones turns all of the population who hear it into mindless zombie like homicidal maniacs. But in the second half King introduces a silly "Hive Mind" concept and ruins the story.
 
I never thought the Pentagon would be able to get away with another Vietnam.

I guess you haven't been paying attention, but we are LEAVING Iraq. And Iraq is doing okee dokee. Democracy appears to be taking hold there. No civil war has broken out.
 
9/11 was an inside job by the shadow government. The purpose was to see exactly how people will react to an obvious controlled demolition, and how they can do it again. They effectively need to control the emotions of the people to cause wars and pass legislations. They also wanted to see how they can manipulate a specific group of people who have certain affinities, and certain paradigms.
I believe that this could be use as a thesis for a psychology doctorate, the group dynamics and reality distortion techniques. We can look at historical events such as the sinking of the Lusitania and how people were emotionally affected by this. anyone here a psychology major?

The only place this is going to be used as a doctorate dissertation topic is the University of Phoenix Online, and I doubt even they would allow it.
 
I guess you haven't been paying attention, but we are LEAVING Iraq. And Iraq is doing okee dokee. Democracy appears to be taking hold there. No civil war has broken out.
Well Parky, you beat me to it. I was going to ask why, if we are still going strong in Iraq, are we shipping all of that equipment home, or to Afghanitan?
 
Well Parky, you beat me to it. I was going to ask why, if we are still going strong in Iraq, are we shipping all of that equipment home, or to Afghanitan?

we have a signed commitment, by President (cut and run) Bush, to leave Iraq by the end of 2011. we are on schedule to have 100,00 troops in Iraq by June, and 50,000 by December.

this is what a responsible troop pull-out looks like. slow...boring..and uneventful...until its allll over.
 
I guess you haven't been paying attention, but we are LEAVING Iraq. And Iraq is doing okee dokee. Democracy appears to be taking hold there. No civil war has broken out.

Well in all honesty, if you had those numbers of bombings and civilian victims in your country that you see in Iraq, you wouldn't call that "okee dokee", and would certainly worry much about the prospect of good guys with guns leaving the scene.

(This is not to say I am against a withdrawl, just not going to call a sad situation anything but. I grant that things have improved much, just nothing close to okee dokee)
 
Honey I head that jet fuel went to the basement, and that, it cause fires and that all the metal melted and the building twisted around and that....honey what time is gladiators on...are we missing it?

“Go back to bed, America, your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed America, your government is in control. Here, here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up, go back to bed America, here is American Gladiators, here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their *********** skulls together and congratulate you on the living in the land of freedom. Here you go America - you are free to do what well tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!”
 
"I know it's true, I read it in a book by David Ray Griffin, and he wouldn't lie to me just to make me pay for the book, would he? Sorry, gotta go, Alex Jones is on the radio and I daren't miss a broadcast. I'll donate some money to WAC when the show's over."

Dave
 
Honey I head that jet fuel went to the basement, and that, it cause fires and that all the metal melted and the building twisted around and that....honey what time is gladiators on...are we missing it?

“Go back to bed, America, your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed America, your government is in control. Here, here's USAian Gladiators. Watch this, shut up, go back to bed America, here is USAian Gladiators, here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their *********** skulls together and congratulate you on the living in the land of freedom. Here you go America - you are free to do what well tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!”


The future of mankind is in good hands.

I worship Thee, Thee brave warrior for Freedom and Truth. Thy wisdom is infinite, overcountably infinte. My sheeple lips are not worthy to kiss Thy boots.
 
Honey I head that jet fuel went to the basement, and that, it cause fires and that all the metal melted and the building twisted around and that....honey what time is gladiators on...are we missing it?

“Go back to bed, America, your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed America, your government is in control. Here, here's USAian Gladiators. Watch this, shut up, go back to bed America, here is USAian Gladiators, here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their *********** skulls together and congratulate you on the living in the land of freedom. Here you go America - you are free to do what well tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!”

ws;dr
 
“Go back to bed, America, your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed America, your government is in control. Here, here's USAian Gladiators. Watch this, shut up, go back to bed America, here is USAian Gladiators, here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their *********** skulls together and congratulate you on the living in the land of freedom. Here you go America - you are free to do what well tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!”

It would probably be polite to credit Bill Hicks with that quote, just in case anyone thought it was original.
 
Honey I head that jet fuel went to the basement, and that, it cause fires and that all the metal melted and the building twisted around and that....honey what time is gladiators on...are we missing it?

“Go back to bed, America, your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed America, your government is in control. Here, here's USAian Gladiators. Watch this, shut up, go back to bed America, here is USAian Gladiators, here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their *********** skulls together and congratulate you on the living in the land of freedom. Here you go America - you are free to do what well tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!”

Ah yes. So you think that because people enjoy sports, fighting, contests, competitions, mind candy TV, that they must be uninformed sheeple who tow the party line because they are asleep.

Of course, because this makes you, the insecure adolescent (physically or mentally), seem all the better. It is making yourself feel better about who you are, by attempting to denigrate all those who do not see things as you do. We are all mindless sheeple, except for you, MR. TOM CLANCY BOURNE IDENTITY MATRIX I-III Superspy who is one of a select few who is not only privy to the "real" truth, but has the smarts and wisdom to see through the veil.

WHAT A *********** CROCK. GROW UP, AND REALIZE THAT MOST SANE, SMART, INTELLIGENT ADULTS DISAGREE WITH YOUR VIEWS ON 9/11. NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE SHEEPLE, BUT BECAUSE THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO PROVE THAT ANYONE OTHER THEN THE 19 HIJACKERS CARRIED OUT THE ATTACKS!!!!

TAM
 
Jesus if one more truther resorts to calling people who disagree with him sheep when he can't counter their arguments I'm going to pull my hair out.

Grow up se7ensnakes.
 
BIll Hicks could be very funny, but ,sadly,he was a True Believer when it came to Conspiracy Theories.
 
BIll Hicks could be very funny, but ,sadly,he was a True Believer when it came to Conspiracy Theories.

Not to the degree you might think. Remember, they call it an Act, for a reason.
I knew Bill, and I think he would have torn Twoofers to shreds. At least in JFK realms, there were many who wanted him dead! The list is long, but distinguished. Just like my...
 
Honey I head that jet fuel went to the basement, and that, it cause fires and that all the metal melted and the building twisted around and that....honey what time is gladiators on...are we missing it?

“Go back to bed, America, your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed America, your government is in control. Here, here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up, go back to bed America, here is American Gladiators, here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their *********** skulls together and congratulate you on the living in the land of freedom. Here you go America - you are free to do what well tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!”

Substituting proof, evidence and arguments with bold face type will not do to convince me.

Where's your proof for the assertions you hint at? Do you realize that this is a forum full of people keen to use reason and skepticism to analyse problems? It's not a shouting contest!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom