corplinx
JREF Kid
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2002
- Messages
- 8,952
People that care about the uninsured.
This bill doesn't insure them. I think I've spotted the gap in your logic.
People that care about the uninsured.
Epic win would be like 400 to 31 or something.
Considering the contents of the bill, its quite the other epic thing.
Seriously, what sort of person looks at the contents of this package and stands around high fiving? Is it just a die-hard democrat loyalist thing? Yay, we passed a bill with huge majorities in both houses? Go us?
What did we win? MORE CRUSHING DEBT!!! WOOHOO!![]()
So, do you actually believe people who are against this travesty of a bill don't care about the uninsured? Exactly what twisted, perverted logic did you use to come to that conclusion? I want to know because I've always wondered how people could honestly believe Earth is flat, eclipses are monsters eating the sun, and the Universe began 6000 years ago, and I really think your thought process just might contain the answer.People that care about the uninsured.
I doubt it. COB predicts less debt.
Also, I'd rather have debt for caring for people than debt for starting stupid wars like the GOP loves to do.
Seriously, what sort of person looks at the contents of this package and stands around high fiving?
What did the COB predict Medicare costs would be forty years after its passage? Medicare Part D? I'd put them down in the "Sylvia Browne" category of accuracy.I doubt it. COB predicts less debt.
Congratulations, but debt is debt, no matter where it came from or how much you like where the money went.Also, I'd rather have debt for caring for people than debt for starting stupid wars like the GOP loves to do.
So, do you actually believe people who are against this travesty of a bill don't care about the uninsured?
So, do you actually believe people who are against this travesty of a bill don't care about the uninsured?
What did the COB predict Medicare costs would be forty years after its passage? Medicare Part D? I'd put them down in the "Sylvia Browne" category of accuracy.
I think that was one of the problems. Certainly there are many more that could be addressed, and I hope they will be. You can't solve all the problems at once. But universal coverage is a big, big deal. Ask the Europeans.If you suffer from the delusion that the problem with health care was insurance, then yes, it is a good start.
The motion by the GOP to recommit justwent down in flamesbarely defeated with 216 nay votes![]()
I predict that this bill will be like Social Security and Medicare....In the future, the GOP will come to defend it.
I sadly concur... if there is a future.
Addicts don't like being told they have a problem. And they sure as hell won't vote for you if you say that to them.