• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Congratulations to my fellow Democrats

You seem to have an inflated sense of what it is this bill does. You seem to think this was the bill was that was pitched and not the one that is passing.

I though I was alone in noticing that.
Sadly, this has become all about political advantage, with each party trying to get a big win over the other, with the substance of the bill unimportant.
I don't know who I despise more, the GOP for ignoring the problem for fear of upsetting the Insurance COmpanies who are huge contributors,and never making a serious effort at a compromise bill, or the Dems who are pushing a mess of a bill that might make things worse just so they can have a win.
 
Peephole, I have some awesome beans I can sell you for $100 each. Sounds expensive, but they're the magical variety!

How many will you be buying?

He will be buying 20 billion beans.

...as soon as the chinese bank loan for federal reserve mint is done printing the 2 trillion dollars he doesn't have.

It's what democrats do.
 
And what did those same polls say about those who wanted victory?

I want my countries troops home too.

... As soon as the taliban and Al-Queada are dead.
Wait... and you not only can't spell or capitalize properly, but you support genocide and can verify their deaths?

You will spend billions and billions to "defend" Americans (from RPGs?), but not to insure them?
 
He will be buying 20 billion beans.

...as soon as the chinese bank loan for federal reserve mint is done printing the 2 trillion dollars he doesn't have.

It's what democrats do.
Wait... no money has ever been printed during a Republican administration?
 
He will be buying 20 billion beans.

...as soon as the chinese bank loan for federal reserve mint is done printing the 2 trillion dollars he doesn't have.

It's what democrats do.

And Republicans never spend money they don't have, and never run up a massive debt on massive wars in Iraq, which continue after 'Mission Accomplished'.

Oh Wait... That is what Republicans do..
 
12 years. Why didn't the GOP allow Americans to buy health insurance across state lines?

12 years. Why didn't the GOP ban insurance companies from not covering pre-existing conditions?

12 years. Why didn't the GOP ban insurance companies from dropping coverage from folks who got sick?

what say you...GOP?
 
Wait... and you not only can't spell or capitalize properly,

No, I can't. I'm a terrible typist. And that was one of my most error free posts. I often get much worse.

but you support genocide and can verify their deaths?

The Taliban and Al-Queada are not races or ethnicities, they are criminal organizations. So it isn't genocide. Sorry.

You will spend billions and billions to "defend" Americans (from RPGs?)

Stolen airliners and collapsing skyscrapers actually.

but not to insure them?

Listen to me very carefully... YOU CAN NOT AFFORD THIS.

Make no mistake, Bush and the republican house and senate of 2000-2006 were really bad with the over spending, but what's been done under Obama Pelosi and Reid? It's galactically worse. It's like you people think that since money is made from paper, that it really does grow on trees!

You're a nation of entitlement addicts and you just can't bring yourselves to stop. And if the mighty United States, the economic engine of the world, starts going down, you will take billions down with you.

It's not going to be a literal Extinction Level Event like JihadJanes disasterbating fantasy makes it out to be, but those who don't survive won't be able to tell and those who do will curse our generation and its leaders till the end of time.

Wait... no money has ever been printed during a Republican administration?
And Republicans never spend money they don't have

See above (did I spell that properly?).
 
Last edited:
I haven't watched Nanci Pelosi give speeches much, but for someone with the title of "Speaker," she is surprisingly lousy at speaking.

Can we just vote already and get it done? Yeesh.
 
The Bill is going to pass. Yay! And when it doesn't destroy the country, I'll just have to laugh at you, SOT.
 
Peephole does not understand that Americans don;t like like being lectured to on a purely domestic issues by a non citizen in a condescending manner.

It's like when people yearn for democracy in China I guess.
 
Nowhere near as much as you think I do.

In fairness to Tricky, you did choose "Sword of Truth" as your nom de plume. It makes it that much harder to profess your lack of Manichean thinking when your user name basically states that you own a monopoly on "truth".
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom