• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

9/11-investigator explains the Holocaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiesel says that babies were thrown into the air and used as targets by machine gunners and he wins a Nobel prize. What prize should Finklestein get for his degenerate lies?

So David Irving is a degenerate liar then? Along with the entire SS of course. . .

I've changed my views. I spoke then about Auschwitz and gas chambers based on my knowledge at the time, but by 1991 when I came across the Eichmann papers, I wasn't saying that any more and I wouldn't say that now. The Nazis did murder millions of Jews. ..I made a mistake by saying there were no gas chambers, I am absolutely without doubt that the Holocaust took place.
 
So David Irving is a degenerate liar then? Along with the entire SS of course. . .

LOL. Your best evidence of the holocaust is the word of a man trying to escape jail time. How many years has Irving spent behind bars?

If I were arrested I myself would testify that my birth name was Abramowitz, that I was a holocaust survivor, and that I personally witnessed every event Elie Wiesel described. Testimony is no problem for the state.
 
LOL. Your best evidence of the holocaust is the word of a man trying to escape jail time. How many years has Irving spent behind bars?

If I were arrested I myself would testify that my birth name was Abramowitz, that I was a holocaust survivor, and that I personally witnessed every event Elie Wiesel described. Testimony is no problem for the state.

LOL..... you're the one who needs a reader to help you understand English, here's the quote

"I made a mistake by saying there were no gas chambers, I am absolutely without doubt that the Holocaust took place"

What part do you not understand?

....... LOL .... spin it again, you're cracking me up !
 
Saggy, the great solipsist, continues to post irrelevant, incoherent and idiotic replies, with no intention of providing evidence for his claims, answering questions given to him or looking at evidence we others on this forum provide. Can he be banned from these boards yet?
 
No, being irrelevant, incoherent and idiotic, are not banning offences.

If it is any comfort it does make his/her subject to ridicule.
 
I hope for humanity that this is a case of intellectual dishonesty. The other possibilities are frightening.
 
I hope for humanity that this is a case of intellectual dishonesty. The other possibilities are frightening.

You have reason to be scared, it is amazing what combinations of computer literacy and general stupidity is seen on the internet.
 
LOL. Your best evidence of the holocaust is the word of a man trying to escape jail time. How many years has Irving spent behind bars?

The evidence of course expands to the millions of people who fell victim to this atrocious genocide, the cruel apparatuses used to exercise it, the people who survived it, the footage taken, the photographic documentation, and the physical remnants that remind people to this day. I normally laugh at conspiracy nuttery, but I don't find historical ignorance like your display very amusing.
 
The evidence of course expands to the millions of people who fell victim to this atrocious genocide, the cruel apparatuses used to exercise it, the people who survived it, the footage taken, the photographic documentation, and the physical remnants that remind people to this day. I normally laugh at conspiracy nuttery, but I don't find historical ignorance like your display very amusing.

Here is your chance to enlighten us. Finklestein says that every single member of his family, on both sides, was exterminated during the holocaust. Give us the name of one of these persons, along with credible evidence that he/she was exterminated, or, admit that Finklestein appears to be a degenerate liar.
 
Hmm, I wonder what impact Saggy calling Finkelstein a "degenerate liar" (there it goes again, the one and only overused adjective...) has?
Oh, it undermines Finkelstein's credibility. And what hinges on that credibility? Finkelstein's thesis of an exploitive "Holocaust Industry"... :D
 
Here is your chance to enlighten us. Finklestein says that every single member of his family, on both sides, was exterminated during the holocaust. Give us the name of one of these persons, along with credible evidence that he/she was exterminated, or, admit that Finklestein appears to be a degenerate liar.

OK. So you think Weisel and Finkelstein (thats -el- not -le-) are degenerate liars. Do you think that all those Nazis who described mass killings of Jews are degenerate liars? Yes or no?
 
Here is your chance to enlighten us. Finklestein says that every single member of his family, on both sides, was exterminated during the holocaust. Give us the name of one of these persons, along with credible evidence that he/she was exterminated, or, admit that Finklestein appears to be a degenerate liar.
For one thing I don't care much for what you think about Finklestein. The Holocaust is a part of of history whether you like it or not and you need a reality check. This individual you're calling a liar is one of several million individuals that were either placed into labor camps, gassed, or both and your answer based on a cherry picked single individual doesn't cut it.
 
Speaking of degenerate liars, when are you going to aplogize for your degenerate lies about Dachau, Saggy?

Then we can move on to the other degenerate lies you post on your site...
 
Last edited:
So... uh... anything other than continual harping on this idiocy about Finkelstein? No? Thought not.

*wanders out again*
 
So David Irving is a degenerate liar then? Along with the entire SS of course. . .
LOL. Your best evidence of the holocaust is the word of a man trying to escape jail time.
Saggy, may I remind you that, a few pages back in this thread, you claimed you had posted proof that the Vrba/Wetzlar report was a hoax. Your "proof" was a youtube video of David Irving saying that he doesn't believe the Vrba/Wetzlar report. The words of David Irving seemed to be the Word of God for you.
But when Irving says something you don't like, he suddenly isn't a great authority any more.
 
Saggy, Holocaust denying scum like you have no place calling anybody degenerate liars.
 
Saggy, Holocaust denying scum like you have no place calling anybody degenerate liars.

When anyone tells the truth about the holocaust, this is the kind of insult, evasion, scatology, derision, that invariably ensues. It is an effort to reduce the 'debate' to an exchange of personal insults. It's a standard tactic of the holocaust promoters, who have no other way to respond. Here is a quote from the Handbook for Teachers - Guidelines for Teaching about the Holocaust

"Care must be taken not to give a platform for deniers - do not treat the denial of the Holocaust as a legitimate historical argument, or seek to disprove the deniers' position through normal historical debate and rational argument."

When you can't argue rationally, what do you do? Insult, evade, etc.

Back to Finkelstein - I'm not a big fan of his, so I don't know what he has or has not written, but I have seen two videos where he says that his entire family on both sides was exterminated, and I assume it's one of his standard lines. Now, I'm going to guess that he has not provided any details whatever about this alleged extermination of his family, and not a shred, not a single bit, of evidence of these alleged exterminations. If I'm wrong, please bring it to my attention. Failing that, tell me, what kind of man makes such a wild and unsubstantiated charge, on a national stage, without a thought of backing it up without any explanation whatever? What kind of audience hears such slander without a question? Answer: one that has been brainwashed for 60 years. Has he ever been challenged on this? Well, here's the challenge for Finkelstein or any of his fans - supply the names of his family members and the details and evidence of their 'exterminations'. Here's a helpful suggestion: don't waste your time looking for evidence that his parents were exterminated.
 
Let's look at Finklestein's lies a little more closely - he says that his entire family on both sides was exterminated. Well, we know he is lying about his mother and father, and that raises the question, who else is he lying about?

Of course, the truth is that no member of Finklestein's family was exterminated, as the holocaust is a hoax. But, I'm willing to be proven wrong, so the challenge to the holocaust believers is to supply the name of ONE of Finklestein's relatives who was 'exterminated' and the evidence that supports that claim. Perhaps Finklestein has been thoughtful enough to provide this info in his writings.

Oh for pity's sake he wasn't lying. You misunderstood him because you are a moron. I didn't even have any trouble understanding that he was trying to express that his family ON BOTH HIS PARENTS SIDES were completely exterminated, not his parents. As we have pointed out over and over to you, he specifically talks about how his parents taught him lessons from their experience in the Holocaust in the clip you post. I honestly don't know how you can be so dense as to not be able to understand what he is saying.

Not to mention, he is a speaker at an closed event. it's not like it was out in public, it was a closed room. It isn't a speech you would just come across, you would be going to see him specifically. People would have come to see him speak KNOWING AHEAD OF TIME who he was. As what he is most well known for is being the son of Holocaust survivors and writing about their experiences in relation to the post Holocaust world. The idea that he would 'lie' and say he was not the son of Holocaust survivors is ludicrous because the fact that he is the son of Holocaust survivors is the main reason people even know who he is. When he said "my entire family was exterminated" the people in the audience would KNOW that doesn't mean his parents because they would know ahead of time the speaker's parents were survivors because that's the main reason they even are at this guy's speech in the first place!

but as I said, without even knowing this guy's back ground before hand, when I heard his speech I very clearly understood what he meant, that his entire family was exterminated on both his mother and his father's side, but that his parents survived.

Also, when the girl in the video (the crying one) speaks, she talks about how he had just finished talking to them in detail about the holocaust and it's victims. Considering how open he is about his family history, how do you know that he didn't just spend half an hour detailing his parents experiences and the fact that they were the only survivors? You are basing your judgment off his claims from a two minute clip having no idea what came before it.

But again, that is moot. his family history is why he is even in a position to be a speaker. People seeing his speech would know who he is.

Obviously many people in the video do not like him or what he is saying. Why doesn't anyone call him out on this "lie" you claim he made? No one stands up and cries out, 'Wait a minute, your parents didn't die in the camps, you talk about them all the time!" or "Wait a minute, you are too young to have had parents killed in the Holocaust!"

Maybe because, like everyone on this board except you, they were perfectly capable of understanding the sentiment he was trying to convey.

You are basically stating that if human beings do not speak completely literally at all times, they are trying to trick you. That is just stupid. if you are famous for being the son of Holocaust survivors, and you talk constantly about being the son of holocaust survivors, and you're giving a speech specifically BECAUSE you are the son of Holocaust survivors, it is frankly not your problem if some people are SO stupid that when you say 'my entire family was exterminated on both my mother and father's side' they don't get that that means ASIDE FROM the parents who survived who you talk about constantly.

My foster sister, who I brought up above, was recently talking about the abuse she had suffered all throughout her child hood at the hands of her mother and other foster homes. when talking about this, at one point she said to me, "Everyone in my life who was supposed to take care of me just hurt me." Now that is not LITERALLY true because my family took her in and she became part of our family and she was not abused. But my foster sister knows that I know her background, so she knows that I know when she says "everyone in my life" she doesn't mean MY family, even though she uses the words "everyone in my life." She did not need to specify, "except for you and your family" because she knows i already know this.

So according to you, was my foster sister lying to me and actually claiming that my parents and myself abused her? Because that's the logic you're using with Finklestein.

also, you STILL haven't answered my question on if i can kidnap your kids and keep them in a diseased ridden camp that gives them typhus and they die if you'll be okay with that. Or how you can justify non combatant children being put in a prisoner of war camp.

Or, as has been asked as well, why homosexuals were put in the camps? And what motivation homosexuals have about lying about the Holocaust, or non Jewish German victims? or the thousands of soldiers from all different countries who liberated the camps?
 
Last edited:
Prime example of cognitive dissonance. Saggy fails to touch reality even with a ten foot pole. Reiteration of wrong statements don't make them any more true.
And he still has not produced one document or photo of undisputed authenticity that proves there is a Jewish conspiracy to fake the holocaust.
 
saggy;

"If I'm wrong, please bring it to my attention."

Why, when anyone offers you any proof you either (most commonly) simply don't respond and act like nothing was ever said at all. or you just lie about what you see.

my question is, are you lying to yourself, or to us? When you posted that the Holocaust narrative states that all children were killed in all concentration camps upon arrival, and i pointed out that no Holocaust scholar has ever said that...had you honestly BELIEVED that was the narrative, or do you just take the rest of us for such dupes that you assume that if you tell us this lie, we'll just swallow it whole?

Also, you do realize that if we use your "standards," YOU prove the holocaust did happen. Because according to you, if you can catch one person in one lie (not that finklestein lied), that means that whatever point of view they are defending is automatically also a lie.



you stated that the holocaust narrative states all children were killed immediately in all camps. this is easily disproven by going to any scholarly web page about the Holocaust or by reading any history book on the subject. So you lied. And by your standards, if one person lies about one thing, that means their entire cause is also a lie. So by your rules the Holocaust must have happened.

Also, why did you say it is 'idiotic" to claim that prisoners were starved at Andersonville. I have never heard any historical claims to the contrary. Even the confederates acknowledged that the inmates had been starved, they had just argued that they had been unable to obtain food for them as opposed to unwilling. Are you a civil war denier as well or something? How does that work?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom