• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Split From Kamikaze Attacks and the Effect of Speed

I have not yet located a still shot corresponding to the 24sec time interval on macgyver's video, however here's an approixmation from another known video:

wtc_missile_out.jpg


As one can see, yet again, there is little or no evident explosion at the point of impact; ...
Physics kills your delusion! This is not an explosion, it is a kinetic energy impact with a jet fuel fireball. The best you can do is say jet engines are wheel-covers, you failed.

Hundreds of eye witnesses saw Flight 175 and RADAR verifies that fact; your ideas are nonsensical and outright lies in a failed to attempt to apologize for your friends the terrorists.
 
Just to add:

The help section of this forum contains all kinds of fun things like this
:D

Actually what I should have stated...

I didn't know how to, so I wrote to DGM and asked him. He told me. YOu should write to DGM and ask him. He is so helpful. :eek:
 
Actually what I should have stated...

I didn't know how to, so I wrote to DGM and asked him. He told me. YOu should write to DGM and ask him. He is so helpful. :eek:

OK, I will follow this advice. Thanks again :)

McHrozni
 
Just to add:

The help section of this forum contains all kinds of fun things like this
:D

Incidentally, this piece of information is not there.

Or maybe I'm going blind, who knows.

McHrozni
 
This thread is good for something - I went to the help site and worked on 'favorites'

Now I can easily put my favorite pictures into the threads with one click.
Yay!
:champers:
 
And, by the way, I am happy to draw a line in the sand with you on this. Your reliance upon math and upon physics is deception personafied. That type of fallacy is well known and well-understood. It is deception pure and simple and goes by the name of the "wise-person" fallacy, where claims of greater than normal expertise are used to make the claim that those with less expertise cannot understand what only those with more expertise understand.

Your reliance on that fallacy is not persuasive. Furthermore, your assertions are not backed up by any official investigation that used the approach you are relying on. Not one.

... Are you saying that using math and physics in this case is a fallacy?
 
So, jammonius, you tell us in your expert opinion exactly what SHOULD have happened when that plane struck the building, and how it would differ from what we see, because all you just did was post a great big steaming pile of incredulity.

Jammonious,what training and experience have you had in this field of study? What about Ed Felt?
 
No crap. You clealry imply that the said video was a doctored fake then directed us to view it in an investagatory manner. Whos feiging ignorance? Another one who forgets the lies hes in.

He is not feigning ignorance,it's genuine.Sad but true.
 
So this shadowy thingy impacted the vertical thingy and was recorded by a video thingy on the 29th of February thingy, but the calendar thingy gives the wrong date thingy because of the shadowy government thingy.

Is that about it? Did I pass? I can go home now?
 
jammonius:-
My expertise is in legal matters. From debating with you on another thread and reading your contributions to yet another it is abundantly clear you know nothing about the law of evidence, but you pontificate and argue about that at length.
Now I see you pontificating and arguing about physics. This is basic stuff (my formal physics education stops at A level) but I'd covered the physics required to understand this at least two years earlier).
Can't you understand that:
Once you've proved you know nothing about a subject but are prepared to argue about it anyway you have destroyed your credibility with anyone who does know something about that subject.
Now should you make a pronouncement about something I don't have any knowledge of (or don't have the maths/physics/chemistry to fully follow the argument) I am going to save time and assume you're wrong.

Hello again, Pikachu

Let me double-check for accuracy of understanding. Do you claim in the above post, in words or substance, that you know more about law and about physics than I do; and that, in addition to that superior knowledge base, you have in the past, will now, henceforth and forever more self-proclaim yourself to be right and me to be wrong about everything that we might discuss, in this forum or anywhere else on earth, in the heavens, including, without limitation, cyberspace, world without end, Amen?

Is that basically it, Pikachu?

And, with your basic and self-proclaimed monopoly on the virtue of knowledge fully self-declared, what interest are you conceivably seeking to advance in your silly, conceited and imminently useless post?
 
So this shadowy thingy impacted the vertical thingy and was recorded by a video thingy on the 29th of February thingy, but the calendar thingy gives the wrong date thingy because of the shadowy government thingy.

Is that about it? Did I pass? I can go home now?
You forgot:
The FBI didn't use the thingamabob to test the doflicky for yicky stuff. :D
 
Hello again, Pikachu

Let me double-check for accuracy of understanding. Do you claim in the above post, in words or substance, that you know more about law and about physics than I do; and that, in addition to that superior knowledge base, you have in the past, will now, henceforth and forever more self-proclaim yourself to be right and me to be wrong about everything that we might discuss, in this forum or anywhere else on earth, in the heavens, including, without limitation, cyberspace, world without end, Amen?

Is that basically it, Pikachu?

And, with your basic and self-proclaimed monopoly on the virtue of knowledge fully self-declared, what interest are you conceivably seeking to advance in your silly, conceited and imminently useless post?

Your reading comprehension sure is duff. Would you care to re-read Pikachu's post again. Perhaps you missed the part that clearly accepts that they dont know everything and if they didnt know something they wouldnt rely on your word because you talk crap. Just about sums it up i think.
 
... Are you saying that using math and physics in this case is a fallacy?

redtail,

Thank you for your query, the answer to which is not necessarily; but, if you have to have a "yes" or a "mo' answer, then, in that event, I'll go with a "yes" and here's why:

Have you noticed post #20?

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5733830&postcount=20

In it, I think I raise the name Stanley Praimnath for the first time. While there are multiple and varying versions of Mr. Praimnath's improbable, nee magical, or miraculous, (depending upon one's religious inclination and way of describing things that are outside the realm of reason) story of survival of the alleged crash of a Boeing 767 through his office window, I suggest that math and science might need to take account of his story.

Please say hello to Mr. Stanley Praimnath posters:

th_StanleyPraimnath.jpg


Afterall, the whole point is that math and science are fine, but they exist in and must be applied with respect to a context, not mere abstract calculations.

Let me say something that might surprise some. Math calculations are almost always wrong in the eyes of someone and scientific pronouncements are almost always disputed by someone. Consider, for instance, the current scientific muddle in the area of climate change.

In connection with any number of professional disciplines, there is an old joke that goes like this:

""Put X number of Y [professionals] in a room together and you will get X opinions."

Have any here among you heard that one?

I'll bet nearly all of you have. So, on that basis, permit me to suggest that posters here stop fooling their own damn selves with the "wise person" fallacy be it centered in math, in science, in law or in fishing for stripped bass or any other thing.

The essence of Mr. Praimnath's story is that he survived that alleged Boeing 767 crash, notwithstanding being in its direct hit area. Now, with due respect to math and to physics, the use of those disciplines to come up with impressively large quantifications consisting, by way of example in this thread of the claim that the alleged crash produced:

a) 4,380,000,000 joules, which is equal to

b) 2,093 pounds of TNT.

See: http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5736616&postcount=74

Wow, So, let us here assume, even though it hasn't been specifically proven, that the said quantity of joules and the said measure of TNT should have wreaked impossible to survive havoc upon that area of the South Tower where it hit and that there is no rational way for Mr. Praimnath to have survived the said quantities of the said energy and explosive equivalent.

The fact that not only he, but another person, who is described as coming to the aid of Mr. Praimnath both survived serves to falsify the claim put forward on the basis of math and physics.

Science does not accept magical outcomes and places no weight upon claims of miracles be they those that are derived from religious faith, or metaphysical magic, pagan ritual and/or krytonite.

Now, for howsoever large and impressive the number of joules and the poundage of TNT might be thought of as being, let us consider them in the context of our Mr. Stanley Praimnath who saw the alleged plane coming right at him and who, in one of his several accounts of what happened has stated:

"All I can see is this big gray plane, with red letters on the wing and on the tail, bearing down on me," said Stanley. "But this thing is happening in slow motion. The plane appeared to be like 100 yards away, I said 'Lord, you take control, I can't help myself here.' " Stanley then dove under his desk. "My Testament [Bible] was on top of my desk," explained Stanley. "I knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the Lord was going to take care of me once I got there." As he curled into a fetal position under his desk, the plane tore into the side of the building and exploded. Miraculously, Stanley was unhurt. However, he could see a flaming wing of the plane in the doorway of his department. He knew he needed to get out of his office and the building fast. But, he was trapped under debris up to his shoulders. "Lord, you take control, this is your problem now," he recalled praying. "I don't know where I got this power from, but the good Lord, He gave me so much power and strength in my body that I was able to shake everything off. I felt like I was the strongest man alive." All the while, Stanley was asking to the Lord to spare his life. "I'm crying and I'm praying, 'Lord, I have things to do..., I want to see my family, Lord, help me through.' " Stanley's office resembled a battle zone--walls flattened into dusty heaps, office equipment strewn violently, flames flickering about and rubble everywhere. "Everything I'm trying to climb on [to get out] is collapsing and I'm going down," he said. "I'm getting cuts and bruises, but I'm saying, 'Lord, I have to go home to my loved ones, I have to make it, You have to help me.' " Suddenly Stanley saw the light of a flashlight. For a moment, it stunned him. "What were the chances of someone bringing a flashlight to this floor?," he thought. "My first gut reaction was, 'This is my guardian angel--my Lord sent somebody to save me!' " Stanley began screaming, "I see the light, I see the light." But after clawing his way through the debris, he realized that he couldn't get out--all the exits were blocked and his "guardian angel" couldn't get to him--a wall was between him and the staircase. "He can't get to me and I can't get to him, and by this time I can't breathe," Stanley said. "I don't know if it was sulfur or what, but I can smell this thing. I got down on my knees and said, "Lord, you've got to help me. You've brought me this far, help me to get to the staircase." But then Stanley did something surprising. While praying on his knees, Stanley called out to the man behind the wall, "There's one thing I got to know, do you know Jesus?" The man replied he went to church every Sunday. Then they prayed together to enable them to break through the wall".

So, in Mr. Praimnath's account, not only he, but another person nearby also survived.

That being the case, and for whatever point is being made based on the assertion that the alleged crash of a Boeing 767 resulted in the release of
a) 4,380,000,000 joules, which is equal to b) 2,093 pounds of TNT, that point does not include it being powerful enough to put a single scratch on Stanley Praimnath.

So, posters, no one has yet addressed Mr. Praimnath's survival, despite it having been first raised on page 1, post 20 of this thread.

Those of you are supportive of the stupid common myth have a lot of 'splainin' to do. Not to me, mind you; but rather to yourselves.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom