Oh boy, big al,
Not again. Why are you always seeking to sneak untested assumptions by us? You cannot assume what hasn't been proven.
You claim:
Yet, the actual eye and ear witnesses say there was NO SOUND CONSISTENT WITH FULL THROTTLE JETLINERS <1000ft above the ground level. Here are some examples:
• Stephen Gregory, Assistant Commissioner, Bureau of Communications
Q. Where were you when the second plane hit?
A. We were down at the command post between Liberty and Albany on the west side of West Street. …
Q. Did you see or hear the second plane before it hit the World Trade Center?
A. I never actually saw the plane, but l heard it. You could hear it coming in and then we heard the explosion and you could hear the roar of the plane coming in. At first I didn't realize it was a plane. I thought it was like the roar of fire, like something had just incinerated, like a gas tank or an oil tank. It sounded like a tremendous roar and then you heard boom and then there was a big fire, a lot of fire, a big fireball. I never actually saw a plane hit the building. I never saw that. I saw it on television, but I never saw it while I was standing there.
• Gary Smiley, FDNY paramedic, was carrying an injured woman across Church Street who kept yelling "plane" and Smiley recalled, "I looked up at that point, and that's when the second plane hit the South Tower. The explosion was unbelievable. It was right over my head. You didn't hear anything. People ask me sometimes, 'What did you hear?' I heard nothing."
• Steven Bienkowski, NYPD Harbor Unit Scuba Team: "I happened to be sitting in the back left side of the (helicopter) ship. … We were on the southwest side of the South Tower, and I glanced over my shoulder and there came a United Airlines aircraft right at us, a little bit underneath where we were. And I do mean a little bit underneath us. It probably missed us by about three hundred feet, and it proceeded to fly right through the building, right in front of us. …. I don't remember hearing an explosion, although it must have been extremely loud. … When that second plane went into the building, it just looked like an evil magician's trick. It looked nothing like what I would have imagined a plane crashing into a building would look like. The plane just completely disappeared and turned into a giant fireball. Being there was surreal."
Also, if there are reports of ear injury or hearing loss or treatment for that kind of injury, it is sure hard to locate. If you have some, would you ploease post it up.
Please restate your assumptions about what sort of seismic signal should have occurred. We know there was an explosion. Was the signal registering the explosion or was it registering something punching a hole in the South Tower. Furthermore, and come to think of it, we know a hole was punched into the south tower, but, do you see that you are merely assuming it was a 767 jetliner, rather than a shadow thingy and some sort of weapon of deception? You do see that you are making an assumption, correct?
Sometimes assumptions are correct, big al and sometimes they are incorrect. However, they alwasy need to be proven rather than allowed to stand as being true without testing them.
In my discussion with you, I have noticed a tendency to incorporate untested assumptions on your part. That is not an effective way to post, imho.