• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Elton John: Jesus was gay!

I guess there will not be any Elton John CD burnings like the time John Lennon said the Beatles were bigger that Jesus Christ. Lennon's remarks led to Beatles records being burned in the South and the Fab Four feared assassination when they toured the US.

It is really too bad people like Elton John can say such things without any fear of a reaction.
 
Actually, that is a good thing.

Agreed.

You know, if I remember correctly (I can't find it on Google. Someone better than me might be able to), I do think that The 2000 Year Old Man referred to the possibility of Jesus begin gay. I do know he said that Jesus came into his store a lot but never bought anything. Anyway, if anyone alive should know if Jesus was gay or not, it would be The 2000 Year Old Man.








:D
 
I guess there will not be any Elton John CD burnings like the time John Lennon said the Beatles were bigger that Jesus Christ. Lennon's remarks led to Beatles records being burned in the South and the Fab Four feared assassination when they toured the US.

It is really too bad people like Elton John can say such things without any fear of a reaction.

Why? What's wrong with his statement?
 
This is stupid not for the reasons anyone here has suggested, but because some idiot will eventually AGREE and use Jesus' crucifixion as an example of what we should DO with gay people.
That also means that he died for his own sins not anyone elses (except for his possible boyfriends:p)
 
Last edited:
Jesus couldn't have been gay. I mean, it would have really stood out in that culture if someone made it to their thirties without getting married and having kids. And the Bible is full of accounts of his wife, right?

And you forgot to mention that that the Bible is always 100% correct and can also be used as a history book.

Ok, gotta go and stone my kid for being disrespectful.
 
...you know, come to think of it, didn't Jesus at his last supper ask for all his Apostles take bread and eat it like it was his body or something?

I mean, some breads are long and thin, some breads are short and wide, they are in different shapes and sizes, and "eat me" can either be an insult or a slang come on for oral......

....well, yeah, a come for cannibalism too.....

...eh. sorry, just wondering.... Anyway, is someone throwing rocks at bad children? I'm in!!!!!!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom