dudalb
Penultimate Amazing
No, Quint hunted sharks. You want Nolan.
You are right, but when it comes to Whales, I will go with Ahab......
No, Quint hunted sharks. You want Nolan.
I'm sorry I have to ask WTF again. Is this to see if the orca poisoned or drugged her? I thought foul play had already been ruled out.
Speaking of Killer Whales, check out this amazing video.
You did the link wrong. You only need the bit after the '=' but before the '&'.
Never trust an animal.
I remember an episode of Blue Planet where a pod of killer whales harassed a grey whale mother and calf for hours until the calf finally collapsed from exhaustion. The killer whales then ate the calf's tongue and left the rest of the carcass.
Like people, some animals are jerks.
Maybe they meant "Fowl" play...the chickens didn't look guilty.
Many are calling for the animal to be "destroyed" > I disagree. This was simply an accident; culminating from mistakes on the trainers part for pushing an animal to do things it really didn't want to do.
Pray tell, which animals DO?Orcas do not belong in captivity.
It's the three times that bothers me. Mind, I don't know what should be done, but I'm thinking an animal that's killed three people over time needs to be away from people. Period.
It's easy to tell when to be careful.
I would never go anywhere near a "man eating tiger".
On the other hand I have actually sat RIGHT NEXT TO a "man eating soup".
Let that be a lesson to you all.
Like I said, it's like I said.
Indeed, dining on endangered animals is quite off-putting.
And the lesson is, learn the appropriate use of a hyphen.
My favorite example of an inappropriately missing hyphen is the movie "Eight Legged Freaks". Could have been a moving tale about a band of deformed carnies who find strength in their friendship and shared struggle against social stigma, but apparently it's just about giant spiders.
The trainer slipped, and was played and toyed with. Which is quite natural behavior for orcas. Tragically not suitable for humans.
In the 1970s, a surfer in California was bitten, and in 2005 a boy in Alaska who was splashing in a region frequented by harbor seals was bumped by a killer whale that apparently misidentified him as prey.
I would like to be able verify the details on this.. I heard the guy died from hypothermia, and was found on the back of Tillikum ..............
The second was a 'civilian', sometimes described as a homeless guy, who slipped into the tank after hours. Seriously? You want to fault the orca for that?
..