I feel dirty.I nominate joobz as the part of Dulcinea, mostly due to the fact that DOC likes to slur his honor.
Can I play the windmill?
Well, yes, I can see how my post could have been read as an insult, but I just wanted to clarify it wasn't intended as such.It is not intended as an insult against your post to call it an insult. Only that the post can be considered an insult.
Sure, standard MO.For the sake of argument, I was being generous to DOC regarding post classification. Calling your post an insult doesn't change the point I was making, that DOC intentionally skipped over several substantive posts and made himself look foolish in the process.
mmmmm...minty medals.I can mint some medals.
mmmmm...minty medals.
I'll be the donkey...
HEY! Stop that. You're the straight man, I'm the comedic relief. Says so right here in our contract....
"And the party of the first part", that's you, "shall cede all attempts, futile or otherwise, of humor to the party of the second part", that's me, "who will then suck on a per..." well, you ge the idea. I'm the humorist, you're the setup. Get it? Good.
/me whistles innocently to himself.Waterman said:So that is why I woke up the other day in a fog with that ink pen taped to my finger. I will do my best to honor that contract dubious though it may be.
Mine was the ninth prior to this one.
I did not insult you I again reminded you that I had rebutted your use of Greenleaf as supporting the OP. You have yet to respond to that. If you want people to engage you in discussion you have to participate in it as well instead of complaining about all the sniping.
I'll respond at my leisure, I do have a life and other activities outside of this system.
<vague, non sequitur drivel>
Oh, by the way, someone mentioned archaeology and the bible. For anyone interested, former skeptic Ralph Muncaster has 41 pages devoted to that subject (pages 237 - 278) in his 605 page book titled "Examine the Evidence". He talks of both New and Old Testament facts backed up by archaeology, and mentions many towns in the bible verified by archaeology and such thing as synagogues, inscriptions, etc.
I'll respond at my leisure, I do have a life and other activities outside of this system.
SpeaKing of evidence, did you plan presenting any?Evidence
Actually I haven't even read Waterman's post yet, I'll try when I get the time.In other words, you've been called out on something for about the tenth time and rather than admit that you have no kind of answer, you suddenly remember that you have something else to do.
Actually I haven't even read Waterman's post yet, I'll try when I get the time.
Oh, by the way, someone mentioned archaeology and the bible. For anyone interested, former skeptic Ralph Muncaster has 41 pages devoted to that subject (pages 237 - 278) in his 605 page book titled "Examine the Evidence". He talks of both New and Old Testament facts backed up by archaeology, and mentions many towns in the bible verified by archaeology and such thing as synagogues, inscriptions, etc.
So,when you said:Actually I haven't even read Waterman's post yet, I'll try when I get the time.
you lied?What a waste of time the last 15 or so posts were.