Moss said:Let's see what the appeal court does with it. Will you accept the verdict of the appeal court when it comes out they are still guilty?
Hmm, shouldn't there be ecidence that exonerates the two if they were innocent? Oh, I forgot, the Italians conveniently did away with it for sure.
Dan o's forgotten there was even a trial, let alone a verdict![]()
tsig said:I notice all the FoA's here seem to forget that. They also seem to forget that the appeal will be much tougher to win because a court has already established as fact most of the things they are arguing over.
Especially the part about there possibly having been no crime at all. Next.
Stilicho,
There must have been evidence of sexual contact found on the alleged victim. However, if one does not know whether the woman consented or not, one cannot conclude that there was a rape in the Jama case. I suspect that this is what was meant by saying that the authorities were not sure a crime had been committed.
Do you agree or disagree that contamination occurred in the Jama case and why?
Chris
"unidentified DNA on clasp"
Originally Posted by Fulcanelli:
"It does not have the DNA of 3 unidentified people on it."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...na-found-on-murdered-students-bra-776367.html
Stilicho,
There must have been evidence of sexual contact found on the alleged victim. However, if one does not know whether the woman consented or not, one cannot conclude that there was a rape in the Jama case. I suspect that this is what was meant by saying that the authorities were not sure a crime had been committed.
Do you agree or disagree that contamination occurred in the Jama case and why?
Chris
Somehow, I suspect this is all rather off-topic. This is a thread concerned with the murder of Meredith Kercher (please ignore the 'cartwheels' fluff, whatever... title). I think one case is enough for any thread.
I was asked to explain why I included a link to work by William Thompson on DNA contamination considerably upthread, and I hoped to answer that question. Dr. Thompson included the Mixer case and one involving a mentally challenged Australian woman, and I have added the Jama case, as examples of DNA contamination. These examples have relevance to the DNA forensics here in at least two ways. First, they demonstrate that the route of contamination is not always known (usually it is not). Second, they demonstrate that even when the lab testifies that the controls were OK, the contamination happened despite this assurance.
And what exactly are the facts that should lead us to believe contamination occurred with knife and/or clasp?
...examples of DNA contamination...
If they're to retain any integrity, anyone who's ever made this argument has to immediately switch to believing in Knox and Sollecito's innocence if they win the appeal. Seems like there'll be quite a mass turnaround.Mainly that a court found her guilty.
katy_did said:If they're to retain any integrity, anyone who's ever made this argument has to immediately switch to believing in Knox and Sollecito's innocence if they win the appeal.
Are there really some people still arguing that Amanda is innocent?
Really?
Wow...simply incredible.
We'll see.Yeah, except you're the only one that thinks there's any chance of that happening. Jam tomorrow...