• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Zapruder Film

7forever:

How many packets of seeds did you have to sell to get those cool Pareidolia Glasses of yours? No offense, but I wouldn't trust you to find Waldo.
 
Wow, you mean there have been others besides 7f who thought that Greer did it?

Billy-boy cooper claims Greer fired an electric, gas powered pistol that shot an exploding pellet filled with shellfish toxin into kennedys brain!

William Cooper - JFK Assassin Unmasked (1 of 5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSHU4f4AU5I

William Cooper - JFK Assassin Unmasked (2 of 5)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxCk9ejfJR4

There was a rifleman on the grassy knoll who shot jfk in the throat
'keep watching until you can see it' LMAO!!
 
Over the right eye

WallPaint307.jpg


Greer pointed over his right eye and that was confirmed by the exchange between him and Specter. Greer was relaying what the x-ray technichian told him about the path of the bullet. He couldn't be wrong because he pointed to his right eye.LOL He told the truth about exactly what happened and what makes perfect sense. GREER FIRED THE FATAL SHOT.

Mr. Greer.
No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.
Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye.
Mr. Greer.
I may be wrong. Mr. Specter.
You don't know which eye?

WallPaint199.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Info

Wow, you mean there have been others besides 7f who thought that Greer did it?

These two pics I captured, the double image recoil and Kellerman seperating from the fake reflection are my ground breaking discoveries. Everyone knows the driver shot Kennedy but it's been covered up for years by hundreds of authors who wimped out and of course the stupid movie, which ironically promoted the red herring given by Kennedy's killers. Greer fired the shot over his right shoulder and the bullet entered over Kennedy's right eye and exited his right rear skull, behind his right ear.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jis_ZFspfY&feature=PlayList&p=CA3C4F4B4B12C20C&index=17

WallPaint338.jpg

WallPaint339.jpg
 
Last edited:
These two pics I captured, the double image recoil and Kellerman seperating from the fake reflection are my ground breaking discoveries. Everyone knows the driver shot Kennedy but it's been covered up for years by hundreds of authors who wimped out and of course the stupid movie, which ironically promoted the red herring given by Kennedy's killers. Greer fired the shot over his right shoulder and the bullet entered over Kennedy's right eye and exited his right rear skull, behind his right ear.

Could you point out in this capture that you provided in post #330 where the rear exit wound is?

Or if you could use the excellent video provided by cyclonic to show where Greer fires his weapon?


ETA: Your youtube link is to a video debunking what you're trying to believe in.
 
Last edited:
7forever does not answer questions. He just repeats the same trash and posts the same photos....

I fail to see why 7forever thinks we should take his "research" seriously when he posts such piss poor photos.

Seriously he's presenting, as evidence, stills of a low grade film uploaded to YouTube, paused and then re-photographed (not screen grabbed) with another camera. Now i know he's using a high quality 8 Mp Canon EOS 20D camera but the result is no better than trying to examine anything whilst heavily drunk. It's similar to the story that did the rounds after Napster started about how the quickest way to download mp3 was to select the lowest bit-rate copy you could find, download it and then save it at a higher bit-rate to get the original the quality.

I can only put this thread down to it either being a parody (and a very good one too) or some sort of student artwork project or prank....
 
Last edited:
7forever thinks that the limo driver, Greer, killed Kennedy. I'd like to know where he gets his information from, because it's obvious that there's no evidence that Greer did anything but drive the limo.
 
7forever thinks that the limo driver, Greer, killed Kennedy. I'd like to know where he gets his information from, because it's obvious that there's no evidence that Greer did anything but drive the limo.
.
I've seen that absurdity 20 years ago from a couple CTwits.
Stupid is as stupid does, it never goes away.
 
7forever thinks that the limo driver, Greer, killed Kennedy. I'd like to know where he gets his information from, because it's obvious that there's no evidence that Greer did anything but drive the limo.

Of course there isn't, and only the biggest morons would suggest it. Chewy, meet 7forever.

I put this in the class of the "secret space laser that took out the WTC" claims. You can't imagine that anyone could actually say this stuff with a straight face.
 
Of course there isn't, and only the biggest morons would suggest it. Chewy, meet 7forever.

I put this in the class of the "secret space laser that took out the WTC" claims. You can't imagine that anyone could actually say this stuff with a straight face.

I believe that all conspiratists faces look like this with their straight faces:

dr._Ugly1.jpg
 
I've said before that the annual gathering of the clan in Dallas on November 23 would be interesting to see how many of the fans -aren't- in strait jackets with their care/keep-from-harm attendants. :)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom