• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Why are Truthers such apologists for Muslim terrrorists?

-the 19 hijackers represent ALL Muslims? thats news to me.

-the Mossad agents who carried out 9/11 represent ALL Jews? that's news to me.

-ah...more with the "Zionists can't commit terror" strawman.

-ah...more with the "Muslims can't commit terror" strawman.

-again, WHO is blaming 9-11 on "the Muslims"????

Read the OP. I copied it word for word except for a few switches of key words (Muslim swapped with Jew, Truther swapped with Skeptic..)

Do you think Truthers are "quick to defend 'the Muslims'" and "refuse to beleive that Muslim radicals could ever commit acts of terrorism"?

typical Truther ignorance.

typical Debunker ignorance.

Btw, the other post you responded to was a variation of your first response ITT:

parky76 said:
because they hate America and hate Jews.

In response (since you think I'm a Truther):

errr...umm.....I love America and my some of my biggest heros are Jews...

what ARE you talking about?????

Debunkers are truly...entertaining.
 
Then you are blind.

I live in a muslim country surrounded by great, fantastic people. I have met the families of 2 of the hijackers (the ones who came from RAK in the UAE where I live and work) and they admit their sons were involved and di horrible things.

could the jews/zionists commit acts of terrorism? You bet. It has happened, and their criminal treatement of the palestinians and gaza are well documented.

But when ALL of the evidence points to 19 islamic terrorists then it is 19 islamic terrorists.

As for your other bit o' baloney, I hate GWB and the republicans so much I moved my family OUT of the US. Try again.

Very reasonably stated. I hope it's clear by now that I was engaging in parody to make a point. If it appears ridiculous then (IMO) that speaks to the first few posts ITT. So I wonder what the rebutle would be to a response similar to this except made by a truther in response to parky's first response.

Do I get to say "well, you might be an exception, but I've met multiple debunkers who seemed to have an anti-Muslim bias and a favorable opinion of the Bush team so the generalization holds"?
 
Last edited:
Very reasonably stated. I hope it's clear by now that I was engaging in parody to make a point. If it appears ridiculous then (IMO) that speaks to the first few posts ITT. So I wonder what the rebutle would be to a response similar to this except made by a truther in response to parky's first response.

Do I get to say "well, you might be an exception, but I've met multiple debunkers who seemed to have an anti-Muslim bias and a favorable opinion of the Bush team so the generalization holds"?

While I understand that you were using parody to make a valid point. A point I often agree with. It is one of the reasons I didn't comment on this thread until a few days had passed, as I don't like the "Why are truther so stupid" type threads. I cannot answer that question as I am not a truther, and none of our resident truthers will respond or develop a point which states why they feel the need to be "apologists for muslim terrorists." My answer is that they don't realize that they are being "apologists for muslim terrorists" but instead want someone to blame that they can understand.

The vast majority of truthers seem unable/unwilling to understand that there are people out there who will kill and die for their beliefs and are more than willing to see you die for yours That doesn't make sense to them. Because it doesn't make sense to them, they immediately throw it out and choose something that does makes sense. It was about $$$ or POWER.
 
-the Mossad agents who carried out 9/11 represent ALL Jews? that's news to me.

-ah...more with the "Muslims can't commit terror" strawman.

Do you think Truthers are "quick to defend 'the Muslims'" and "refuse to beleive that Muslim radicals could ever commit acts of terrorism"?

-you used the word "Jews". Not "Mossad". Certain logical conclusions were made from this statement.

-many Truthers indeed believe that many if not all terrorist attacks commited by Muslim extremists, are in fact false-flag attacks carried out by the CIA, Mossad, MI6, or the ISI.

help me help you.
 
-you used the word "Jews". Not "Mossad". Certain logical conclusions were made from this statement.

I was mirroring and it was the best noun phrase I could think of to replace Muslim terrorists (not saying that Mossad are terrorists, just that to mirror properly I needed something more specific than "Jews"). I think my shifting between "Jews" and "Mossad agents" was roughly analagous to the OP's shifting between "Muslims" and "Muslim terrorists", even though it wasn't perfect.

-many Truthers indeed believe that many if not all terrorist attacks commited by Muslim extremists, are in fact false-flag attacks carried out by the CIA, Mossad, MI6, or the ISI.

help me help you.

Would you not agree that, while perhaps literally correct to some extent, the statement "truthers always seem quick to defend the Muslims" implies a racial bias? Why is it significant that they're Muslims? That's why I threw out the flip side: "debunkers always seem quick to blame the Muslims" to which you rightly objected strongly....but then why have a double standard?
 
Do you ever think a lot about this. Most of the people we call truthers are high school students. Truthing is what not very bright high school students end up doing.


Isn't this a critical thinking forum rather than a fiction writing class?
 
Isn't this a critical thinking forum rather than a fiction writing class?

Ohhh, this is so clever. What am I going to say?

In fact, I talk regularly with members of We Are Change. About 75% of their membership appears to be high school kids. This number is similar to the members of Facebook clubs that deal with 911 Truth. The members that I talk with about things other than 911 complain to me that they don't do very well at school. The smaller number of WAC members attending universities and colleges are registered at schools that do not have competetive entrance standards. At the major universities that do have 911 Truth, it is interesting that members seem to be foreign students from Islamic countries or local residents of Middle Eastern descent.

They're not a very academically inclined bunch of kids. Why would you expect them to be anything different? Would it be because 911 Truth is the most controversial topic of our time, attracting the interest of the best minds and the sharpest thinkers? Like Noam Chomsky? Come off it JJ, this can't possibly surprise you.

And yes, I conceal my real identity. But that's because the NWO pays me for this information. When 911 Truth or someone else pays me more, I'll stop filing my reports with our reptilian overlords.
 
In the current context, I should point out that the makers of the now famous We Are Change 'Boycott the Super Bowl' video are no longer high school students. And it's not a very high school either, although it has some great sports teams. I can't reveal how I know this because it would blow it for me as a deep cover agent for the NWO - me and Lloyd England.
 
Last edited:
Ohhh, this is so clever. What am I going to say?

In fact, I talk regularly with members of We Are Change. About 75% of their membership appears to be high school kids. This number is similar to the members of Facebook clubs that deal with 911 Truth. The members that I talk with about things other than 911 complain to me that they don't do very well at school. The smaller number of WAC members attending universities and colleges are registered at schools that do not have competetive entrance standards. At the major universities that do have 911 Truth, it is interesting that members seem to be foreign students from Islamic countries or local residents of Middle Eastern descent.

How have you collected this information, Scott? It would be interesting to see a more formal study of 9/11 truth demographics--age and academic performance in particular. I'd be surprised if "competitive" students weren't much less likely to be truthers on average.
 
How have you collected this information, Scott? It would be interesting to see a more formal study of 9/11 truth demographics--age and academic performance in particular. I'd be surprised if "competitive" students weren't much less likely to be truthers on average.

Let's just put it this way, for people who believe the US government is composed of blood thirsty murderers, members of WAC and these other groups are amazingly easy to meet. In fact, they are easier to meet just walking in off the street than people just worried about crime and being ripped off. But then the fears of the latter group are real. Let's put it this, they'll tell you anything if you ask them politely.

I thought about doing something more formal and trying to publish it. I'm not sure where I'd publish it without having to frame it in a research literature I'm not familiar with, and I don't to do the reading this would take. Without stronger theoretical support, I'm not sure who would be interested in something like this.
 
Oswald enlisted early.

and why doesn't profanz accuse the CIA/FBI/Big Oil/LBJ/Military-Industrial Complex/Homosexual Thrillkillers that we all know was responsible.There was even a movie.
 
Ohhh, this is so clever. What am I going to say?

In fact, I talk regularly with members of We Are Change. About 75% of their membership appears to be high school kids. This number is similar to the members of Facebook clubs that deal with 911 Truth. The members that I talk with about things other than 911 complain to me that they don't do very well at school. The smaller number of WAC members attending universities and colleges are registered at schools that do not have competetive entrance standards. At the major universities that do have 911 Truth, it is interesting that members seem to be foreign students from Islamic countries or local residents of Middle Eastern descent.

They're not a very academically inclined bunch of kids. Why would you expect them to be anything different? Would it be because 911 Truth is the most controversial topic of our time, attracting the interest of the best minds and the sharpest thinkers? Like Noam Chomsky? Come off it JJ, this can't possibly surprise you.

And yes, I conceal my real identity. But that's because the NWO pays me for this information. When 911 Truth or someone else pays me more, I'll stop filing my reports with our reptilian overlords.

Yes, but have they got girlfriends?
 
Yes, but have they got girlfriends?

Not for long, unless they entered a competition to date a truther chick.

To the topic - Do you have anything to say to stay on topic with the OP? Or do you just come here to following the odd socks of Christopher7, HI, Profanz and Algebra34?

What is your take on the 'apologise for muslim/terrorists' question? Please explain the KSM issue and how that fits with your world belief. One liners, smuggness and hand waving do your cause no good. Give us something to go on.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom