• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Evidence for why we know the New Testament writers told the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it time for kurious_kathy to show up, with words of..........



never mind.





Paul



:) :) :)



Words of what? I can share some wisdom as God has revealed it to me, but it is up to you to receive God's word is truth.



Doc brings up some good points on this thread and I am amazed it is still going as most of you do not seem to receive anything God's word does say. It's ironic really because no one has ever disproved the Bible's validity.
there isnt any truthful in this post. arrogant? yes. truth? no.
 
Isn't it time for kurious_kathy to show up, with words of..........

never mind.


Paul

:) :) :)

You do realize, Paul, that if she shows up in the next five posts, I'm going to beat you with a wet noodle, right?

Words of what? I can share some wisdom as God has revealed it to me, but it is up to you to receive God's word is truth.

Doc brings up some good points on this thread and I am amazed it is still going as most of you do not seem to receive anything God's word does say. It's ironic really because no one has ever disproved the Bible's validity.
Paul, you're lucky. It took 15 posts for the Unnamed One showed up. I shall put the noodle back in the pot until next time...
 
Words of what? I can share some wisdom as God has revealed it to me, but it is up to you to receive God's word is truth.

Wrong thread, this one is about evidence.

Doc brings up some good points on this thread and I am amazed it is still going as most of you do not seem to receive anything God's word does say. It's ironic really because no one has ever disproved the Bible's validity.

Which of DOC's points do you believe to be good ones? And what do you mean by "the bible's validity"?
 
Which of DOC's points do you believe to be good ones? And what do you mean by "the bible's validity"?

There are money-off and BOGOF vouchers for a number of household items and pizza restaurants in the back that NEVER EXPIRE.

How do you like those numbers?
 
Words of what? I can share some wisdom as God has revealed it to me, but it is up to you to receive God's word is truth.
There has been no so-called god revealing anything to you and/or anyone else, get over yourself.

How old is the earth KK, the universe, please answer those questions.

Paul

:) :) :)
 
There are money-off and BOGOF vouchers for a number of household items and pizza restaurants in the back that NEVER EXPIRE.

How do you like those numbers?


I just went rifling through my bookshelves to find my bible and check this out, but after a few minutes I remembered that I don't have one.

That made me feel much better than any amount of free pizza.
 
So did your nom.

You should be aware of Hokulele and noms.

om-nom-nom-nom.jpg
 
Paul, you're lucky. It took 15 posts for the Unnamed One showed up. I shall put the noodle back in the pot until next time...
Kurious Kathy, the poster with no name.


Umm, except for . . that . . one. :redface1
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom