• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Anti-semitism and 911 truth - "like two pees in a pod"

No.. that isn't fair. Not all the french are morons.

now mind you most truthers appear to be morons.

so antisemites, truthers, morons... Ok. That seems fair.
 
Let's say you have a neighbor, and her husband dies. You have no evidence she murdered her husband, but know in your heart she did. Your proof of this is the assumption she took out a huge insurance policy (even though years later you've never seen it paid out), that she's certainly capable of murder because she does things which annoy you like playing her stereo too loud and letting her dog poop in your yard, and you wanted different neighbors in but the neighborhood committee overruled you.

Oh, and she's a Jew.

Now if you think she's guilty and keep an eye open to see if anything else happens to bolster your suspicions, that's fine and dandy. But if you run around telling everyone who will listen to you that you have all the proof you'll need she's a murderer and anyone who doesn't believe you is a sucker who has been hypnotized by her large boobs, you'll be rightly mocked and not be invited to parties and asked to please bathe more.

Multiply this example by 3000 and you have the truth movement.

Heh. What does this have to do with patriotism? And what relevance does "Oh, and she's a Jew" have?
 
There is plenty of evidence that the American government has committed many awful deeds. So has every major power in history. .

yes. America has done many bad things, that are proven and beyond dispute. it is NOT unpatriotic to criticize America for these deeds.

but deeds that are not proved and based on vague and shotty evidence? now that shows a bias towards trying to prove that America is bad, regardless of the evidence that back up such an argument. and that is unpatriotic.
 
Heh. What does this have to do with patriotism?


Just like calling your neighbor a murderer without proof doesn't make you a good block leader, accusing your government of faking 9/11 without any proof doesn't make you a patriot.


And what relevance does "Oh, and she's a Jew" have?


As much as our "Zionist ties" does, it does nothing to prove complicacy unless you've got a predetermined bias.
 
Just like calling your neighbor a murderer without proof doesn't make you a good block leader,

It doesn't mean you hate your neighborhood either.

accusing your government of faking 9/11 without any proof doesn't make you a patriot.

Many Truthers think they have proof. They're dumb.

As much as our "Zionist ties" does, it does nothing to prove complicacy unless you've got a predetermined bias.

I don't think believing in a Zionist conspiracy makes one an anti-Semite although I don't doubt that there's some overlap.
 
I don't think believing in a Zionist conspiracy makes one an anti-Semite although I don't doubt that there's some overlap.


I don't think it automatically does either but in the confines of this particular thread the analogy seemed relevant.

Although I do believe there's a lot more than "some overlap" between the two.
 
Last edited:
it is highly rare to encounter a Zionist conspiracy theory, that does not involve some anti-Semitism.

the only one I am familiar with, is that Zionists failed to save Jews during the Holocaust, because they wanted to maximize the number of deaths....so to get as much support for Israel as possible. this is a theory held by many anti-Zionist Hassidim.
 
the only one I am familiar with, is that Zionists failed to save Jews during the Holocaust, because they wanted to maximize the number of deaths....so to get as much support for Israel as possible. this is a theory held by many anti-Zionist Hassidim.


Says the guy who stole my spleen.
colbert.gif
 
Constantly and consistently is part of the straw man I pointed out. Also a homeland cannot commit misdeeds. Only individuals can.

I do agree with you in that I hate it when people make accusations without any good evidence, although I don't see any link between this and patriotism or lack-thereof. But Truthers who just follow the "we need a new investigation"/"there are unanswered questions" line cannot really be accused of this.



There is plenty of evidence that the American government has committed many awful deeds. So has every major power in history. We are not so unique as to have escaped that trend. But if we WANT to break the trend, I don't think your brand of patriotism is the way to go. Evidence is important yes. That's probably the #1 reason 9/11 Truth pisses me off. There are so many problems and crimes where the evidence is not even disputed, yet they focus their dissent on fantasy ******** giving the rest of us a bad name and confusing the easily misguided.

How do you reconcile the statements below (both from the same short paragraph),
Feel free to consult the pictures in post #145 .(PS.sorry, it's gone already)



Perhaps you would care to go out on a limb and say that that collapse appears natural (eg.not a controlled demolition). Maybe you would also care to confirm your statement that for us to think that it was a controlled demolition is fantasy ******* ?


'' There is plenty of evidence that the American government has committed many awful deeds. So has every major power in history ''

''.....they ITruthers) focus their dissent on fantasy ******** giving the rest of us a bad name and confusing the easily misguided.''
 
Last edited:
parky76 said:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/criticis...-the-bone.html

Peas in a pod folks.

Drudgewire said:
I don't think it automatically does either but in the confines of this particular thread the analogy seemed relevant.

Although I do believe there's a lot more than "some overlap" between the two.

I have no idea (regarding the latter). I'll just leave you with a pertinent quote by parky: "great accusations require great evidence". Being accused of anti-Semitism or being unpatriotic are pretty serious.
 
Last edited:
Perhaps you would care to go out on a limb and say that that collapse appears natural (eg.not a controlled demolition). Maybe you would also care to confirm your statement that for us to think that it was a controlled demolition is fantasy ******* ?

Yes, the controlled demolition theory is fantasy ******* (i.e. unsupported by evidence).
 
I have no idea (regarding the latter). I'll just leave you with a pertinent quote by parky: "great accusations require great evidence". Being accused of anti-Semitism or being unpatriotic are pretty serious.

i have explained and justified my accusations quite sufficiently.
 
A prisonplanet article and one JREF poster are not "great evidence" worthy of smearing Truthers in general with the anti-Semitism label. The majority (by a longshot) I've read or talked to haven't expressed any anti-Jewish bigotry whatsoever.
 
Didn't you want to see the pictures before commenting ? This current comment sounds quite Shillish.

Oh, it was.. The FBI pays me to spread disinfo on JREF. I'm just sticking up for Truthers in this thread to throw people off the scent.
 
A prisonplanet article and one JREF poster are not "great evidence" worthy of smearing Truthers in general with the anti-Semitism label. The majority (by a longshot) I've read or talked to haven't expressed any anti-Jewish bigotry whatsoever.

Well I suggest you check out the photos in post 2181 on this thread
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144954&page=55

If you still think that the collapse was anything but controlled I think we know enough.

As regards the Jewish thing this is what I think.

I believe that the 4,000 Jews story was planted firstly so that Truth Movement people would pick up on it and help get the conspiracy theories started and secondly so that they could be immediately branded as anti-semites. This last allowed for the blurring of the line between what was Israeli (the Nationality) and what was Jewish (the Religion). A smokescreen in other words. The fact that the story came so rapidly after 9/11 is just another finger pointing at this.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom