DGM
Skeptic not Atheist
I think if a "truther" went to a library to research 9/11 it would kill him/her. They just don't understand the difference in the volumes of information available through a library then the amount on the internet. I didn't ether until I was doing some research (un-related to 9/11) and spent a day at the local library.actually, I have.
It is in ebscohost and is easily available to anyone with a subscription. Of course baring that you can always walk into any public library in the US or UK and with a magical substance (a library card) as for an ILL (Inter Library Loan) and they can get you a copy to read.
You ahve the proof that the US government murdered 3,000 people, but are too lazy to find out more.
Do you need to be spoon fed everything? OR is it that mommy won't give you a ride to the library? Oh... maybe it is because the Lancet isn't a popup book.


