Scott Sommers
Illuminator
- Joined
- Jul 27, 2009
- Messages
- 3,866
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So we all know it's a sham and that thousands of media workers conspired to convince us of an 'offical story'. Then what really knock down the WTC Buildings? Is it possible they're still there and I'm the victim of a gastly conspiracy that removes them from every picture and film? That might be too much. Or is it? I don't know.
But let's presume there really are no buildings where the WTCs used to be. Do I have this right? Ace says that someone - presumably 'the government - destroyed these buildings. And then just started telling everyone, "Look, look, an airplane crashed into the WTC. It's on fire. Now it's falling down." And now, not only it convinced me, it's convinced millions of people who live in NY? Presumably he thinks the clean up was real.
In fact, the more I think about this, the more confused I get. I know there are no planers who post here sometimes. Some of these guys believe there was something there, just not a plane. But Ace Baker? No, he's in a different world of thought on this one. I read some guy going on about how Judy Wood is a genius. He has an explanation for how the WTCs got destroyed. Were their planes then?
So the thing is, if the WTC wasn't destroyed by planes, what does Ace Baker think destroyed them? Missles? Thermite? Nuclear weapons? Darth Vader? Were they put on a truck and taken to a secret destination? Does it not matter to him? It might have been exactly the way he reads the so-called 'official story', but the news was made up? Could that be it?
Just asking some questions. But really, come on my JREF friends, help me with this one.
So we all know it's a sham and that thousands of media workers conspired to convince us of an 'offical story'. Then what really knock down the WTC Buildings? Is it possible they're still there and I'm the victim of a gastly conspiracy that removes them from every picture and film? That might be too much. Or is it? I don't know.
But let's presume there really are no buildings where the WTCs used to be. Do I have this right? Ace says that someone - presumably 'the government - destroyed these buildings. And then just started telling everyone, "Look, look, an airplane crashed into the WTC. It's on fire. Now it's falling down." And now, not only it convinced me, it's convinced millions of people who live in NY? Presumably he thinks the clean up was real.
In fact, the more I think about this, the more confused I get. I know there are no planers who post here sometimes. Some of these guys believe there was something there, just not a plane. But Ace Baker? No, he's in a different world of thought on this one. I read some guy going on about how Judy Wood is a genius. He has an explanation for how the WTCs got destroyed. Were their planes then?
So the thing is, if the WTC wasn't destroyed by planes, what does Ace Baker think destroyed them? Missles? Thermite? Nuclear weapons? Darth Vader? Were they put on a truck and taken to a secret destination? Does it not matter to him? It might have been exactly the way he reads the so-called 'official story', but the news was made up? Could that be it?
Just asking some questions. But really, come on my JREF friends, help me with this one.
Last edited: