• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Why Don't Famous Truthers Post Here?

I can't give away the best stuff DGM. Who knows,maybe I will write an amusing book on the subject. I thought to call it:-

'Shelling Shills'
The Adventures of an Internet Truth Warrior​


Could be a good title

You're only interested in the monies huh.

You do know that everything you post on a public internet forum gets collected by several web archive services and stays around for a loooooong time.

If you do publish I'd get a decent lawyer to read it first, libel suits can get expensive. Problems I can forsee with your title:

You have never "shelled" anybody, and none of the posters at JREF are "shills".

You might want to enclose "internet truth" in quotation marks as well. The ACTUAL truth is something that you demonstrably do not seek.

Good luck.
 
Uh...Bill? That crap only sounds impressive to people who know squat about fire fighting. To some teenaged moron over on LCF, it is impressive proof that the fires were goiong out.

Maybe a brain-damaged faux journalist like that idiot Miller thinks it means that the fires were going out.

Trouble, over here, is that there are just too many veteran fire fighters, myself included, who realize that all you have proven is that you have no bloody clue what you are talking about.

The "handlines" that Palmer was talking about can discharge up to a hundred gallons of water a minute.

Where do you want this shipment of FAIL?

That would be a very small line.

Lets break it down for you in another thread.
 
Didn't Ace Baker post here? And Kiltown? And William Rodriguez?


Talking of Ace, his new FOUR HOUR movie is coming out in June. There is an 8 minute trailer on youtube.

Yes, all three famous within the movement for what???

William is the only one of any real note, and it is for his heroism on 9/11, noth the other stuff.

Thanks for the advertising, btw, I'll be sure to avoid the video.

TAM:)
 
Uh...Bill? That crap only sounds impressive to people who know squat about fire fighting. To some teenaged moron over on LCF, it is impressive proof that the fires were goiong out.

Maybe a brain-damaged faux journalist like that idiot Miller thinks it means that the fires were going out.

Trouble, over here, is that there are just too many veteran fire fighters, myself included, who realize that all you have proven is that you have no bloody clue what you are talking about.

The "handlines" that Palmer was talking about can discharge up to a hundred gallons of water a minute.

Where do you want this shipment of FAIL?

Actually that is one of the most harrowing oieces of audio evidence for me to listen to. I can't help seeing Chief Palmer in my mind's eye standing there on the 78th floor beathing hard from the long hard slog up the stairs and frantically reporting to control ' There are only a few isolated pockets of fire,we can knock them down with two lines' Then some perp pushes the button and blows him and the building away.

Then a lot of people like you try to change his words or change the meaning of them but I will take the man at his exact professional word. I discount entirely what self-styled armchair firemen like you and Tri say on the subject.

So knock yourself out. I suspect that the readers will take Chief Palmer at his word and have a long hard look at you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0w1EhJiG0Y Chief Palmer Audio
 
Last edited:
Actually that is one of the most harrowing oieces of audio evidence for me to listen to. I can't help seeing Chief Palmer in my mind's eye standing there on the 78th floor beathing hard from the long hard slog up the stairs and frantically reporting to control ' There are only a few isolated pockets of fire,we can knock them down with two lines'

Bill lies yet again. He's been told what Palmer said.
 
Bill lies yet again. He's been told what Palmer said.

Don't you realise that people will listen to the audio that I provided in my post ? Then they will see that I reported Chief Palmers words virtually verbatim.

Then they see you accusing me of being a liar. I really like for you to put yourself on the spot like that Al. You know what it makes you look like don't you ?
 
OT

The Chief is refering to a "high rise pack" which, usually consists of a 2 1/2" handline. Per NFPA 1901, a 2 1/2" line must flow a MINIMUM of 250 GPM. MINIMUM!!

Now, notice he did not say, "We can extinguish it" he said" We can knock it down. These are two totally different things.

Notice he said, "Two isolated pockets" Not "Two small fires". Floor 78 was a sky lobby, and not much was actually in that floor.

http://www.nfpa.org/assets/files/PDF/ROP/1901-A2008-ROPDraft.pdf
Page 13 Table 16.7.1

I rest my case.
 
OT

The Chief is refering to a "high rise pack" which, usually consists of a 2 1/2" handline. Per NFPA 1901, a 2 1/2" line must flow a MINIMUM of 250 GPM. MINIMUM!!

Now, notice he did not say, "We can extinguish it" he said" We can knock it down. These are two totally different things.

Notice he said, "Two isolated pockets" Not "Two small fires". Floor 78 was a sky lobby, and not much was actually in that floor.

http://www.nfpa.org/assets/files/PDF/ROP/1901-A2008-ROPDraft.pdf
Page 13 Table 16.7.1

I rest my case.

Rest away. I'm pretty sure the readers know what they are seeing.
 
This coming from the self-styled "Internet Truth Warrior". :rolleyes:
'Shelling Shills' is quite good actually.

'Shelling' might be as in artillery

'Shelling' might be as in prawns (I like this one best)

(The word 'Shill' comes from the dutch word 'Schil' which means 'peel' or 'skin' as in an orange peel or skin. So you can see how well 'Shelling Shills' works.

And of course,omaybe something may be made of 'She shells sea-Shills on the sea shore ' and so on. Just kidding. lol
 
Last edited:
Rest away. I'm pretty sure the readers know what they are seeing.

I think they see you hijacking another thread. I thought the topic of this thread is about why 9/11 truth leaders do not post here. Can we return to that topic or is there something you don't want the readers to know bill?
 
I think they see you hijacking another thread. I thought the topic of this thread is about why 9/11 truth leaders do not post here. Can we return to that topic or is there something you don't want the readers to know bill?
No problem.
 
I think they see you hijacking another thread. I thought the topic of this thread is about why 9/11 truth leaders do not post here. Can we return to that topic or is there something you don't want the readers to know bill?

Do you really want me to tell you what I think the main reason is that Famous Truth Movement people don't show up here ?
 
Do you really want me to tell you what I think the main reason is that Famous Truth Movement people don't show up here ?

I suspect it's the same reason they don't go to the international media or law enforcement agencies with their smoking-gun evidence.

You see, bill, I agree with you. The prominent members of the truth movement shouldn't be on this forum debating debunkers. They should be in the halls of Congress, beating the doors down of every media on Earth, protesting in thousands in the streets demanding another investigation.

People have risked, and even paid with, their lives to bring injustices to the attention of the world. I know why the truth movement isn't. Do you?
 
Actually that is one of the most harrowing oieces of audio evidence for me to listen to. I can't help seeing Chief Palmer in my mind's eye standing there on the 78th floor beathing hard from the long hard slog up the stairs and frantically reporting to control ' There are only a few isolated pockets of fire,we can knock them down with two lines' Then some perp pushes the button and blows him and the building away.

Yeah...it's a good thing that never happened.

The most harrowing thing to me is to imagine what it would take to make me want to jump to my certain death off a 100-story building. A few isolated pockets of fire wouldn't do it.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom