• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

I've been "programmed"?

These people are ridiculous.

I wonder just how many people in the USA hold the same or similar beliefs about this particular branch of woo. How many vote? I am beginning to understand why the USA voted Bush in, not just once, but twice...
 
I wonder just how many people in the USA hold the same or similar beliefs about this particular branch of woo. How many vote? I am beginning to understand why the USA voted Bush in, not just once, but twice...
I have no idea. By the way, I was trying to recall who I was answering, and what the question was, in my quotation in your sig. Do you recall?
 
I wonder just how many people in the USA hold the same or similar beliefs about this particular branch of woo. How many vote? I am beginning to understand why the USA voted Bush in, not just once, but twice...

I'm pretty sure they only voted him in once. ;)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom