• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Split Thread Where is the evidence for Flight 77?

Any you debunkers count up those plane parts yet? Parts? Debris? Wreckage? Wreakage?

Whatever ya got. Thanks!

You a No Planer Algebra? Why you asking us debunkers, champ?

Go ask the truthers, they think you guys are ****ing idiots.

Thanks!
 
Any you debunkers count up those plane parts yet? Parts? Debris? Wreckage? Wreakage?

Whatever ya got. Thanks!

picture.php
 
Have you even tried?

Yes. It said "Please listen to the following options."

For all inquiries regarding the amount of 9/11 plane wreckage accounted for, please hit S.O.L. on your touch-tone phone.

beep beep beep

Thank You

Then the line went dead.

I tried nine times. The same thing kept happening. So I came here to ask all of you geniuses.

For all inquiries regarding the amount of 9/11 plane wreckage accounted for, please hit S.O.L. on your touch-tone phone.

beep beep beep

'Thank You"

Then the line went dead.

I tried nine times. The same think kept happening. So I came here to ask all you geniuses.ses.
 
Last edited:
This is nothing but a thread created to bait and troll. Why anyone gives no-planer douche-bags like this any attention is beyond me.
 
This is nothing but a thread created to bait and troll. Why anyone gives no-planer douche-bags like this any attention is beyond me.

Actually this thread was created by a moderator with a split. I didn't even write the title.

My title would have been...

How many 9/11 plane parts were accounted for and where is this accounting?
 
Actually this thread was created by a moderator with a split. I didn't even write the title.

My title would have been...

How many 9/11 plane parts were accounted for and where is this accounting?

And the simple reply would be, do your own reseach.

Contact AA and United and ask them what happened to the debris and wreckage.

I'm sure with those great investagoogling skills it would be a matter of minutes to find it out.

Did you have a nice break?
 
And the simple reply would be, do your own reseach.

Contact AA and United and ask them what happened to the debris and wreckage.

I'm sure with those great investagoogling skills it would be a matter of minutes to find it out.

Did you have a nice break?

Hi Trutherslie! So you don't know. Yeah I already knew that.
 
Hi Trutherslie! So you don't know. Yeah I already knew that.

HI Algebra.

I contacted them several months ago. I ran down the contacts they gave me. It took about 2 hours of my time and I finally got an email address to send my questions to.

I did, and <gasp> they wrote me back with information about the debris of flight 77.

And no, I won't give you the email, nor the contact information <as you won't believe it anyways, or claim it is a lie>. You are an internet commando for da twoof... the least you can do is run down the information.
 
Any you debunkers count up those plane parts yet? Parts? Debris? Wreckage? Wreakage?

Whatever ya got. Thanks!

Yep. There are 5280 parts more than one meter squared just of the fuselage and wings alone. When you add in the 32 feet cubed of the wheels, engines and dead bodies you can calculate that we have found 911% of the aircraft.
 
Yep. There are 5280 parts more than one meter squared just of the fuselage and wings alone. When you add in the 32 feet cubed of the wheels, engines and dead bodies you can calculate that we have found 911% of the aircraft.

Yep. That's what I thought you would say.
 
Yes. It said "Please listen to the following options."

For all inquiries regarding the amount of 9/11 plane wreckage accounted for, please hit S.O.L. on your touch-tone phone.

beep beep beep

Thank You

Then the line went dead.

I tried nine times. The same thing kept happening. So I came here to ask all of you geniuses.

For all inquiries regarding the amount of 9/11 plane wreckage accounted for, please hit S.O.L. on your touch-tone phone.

beep beep beep

'Thank You"

Then the line went dead.

I tried nine times. The same think kept happening. So I came here to ask all you geniuses.ses.

The wait was to make sure we could trace your line. Now with your phone number, your home address, your email address,your physical description , license plate number and your great grand mothers maiden name we may be able to send you a birthday card.

Yours in paranoia
The NWO

Our motto: If you look and do not see us, listen but do not hear us, there we are.
 
HI Algebra.

I contacted them several months ago. I ran down the contacts they gave me. It took about 2 hours of my time and I finally got an email address to send my questions to.

I did, and <gasp> they wrote me back with information about the debris of flight 77.

And no, I won't give you the email, nor the contact information <as you won't believe it anyways, or claim it is a lie>. You are an internet commando for da twoof... the least you can do is run down the information.

He's not looking for the Truth, he wants to spread it.
 
The wait was to make sure we could trace your line. Now with your phone number, your home address, your email address,your physical description , license plate number and your great grand mothers maiden name we may be able to send you a birthday card.

Yours in paranoia
The NWO

Our motto: If you look and do not see us, listen but do not hear us, there we are.

Man oh man. You guys are good. How the hell is a traitor, double agent, insurgent, evil doer, suppose to make a livin anyhow?

SHHHHH!

I just heard something under my bed.

Is that you?
 
I think DebunkersLie.

And I think you are full of crap. But hey at least one of us is right.

What are you so afraid of that you can't just write to them and ASK what was recovered? Other than you won't believe it... because they must be in on it...

tsk tsk tsk.
 
Last edited:
If you suspect any wrong doing here TruthersLie you should report it to the moderators. You do know you can do that don't you?

BTW it's not nice to make light of domestic violence. Check yourself on that, will ya?

Now back to the topic. Do you have any evidence as to the accounting of all of the plane debris recovered on 9/11?

You mean other than the email I have from a representative of American Airlines and of United airlines who stated where the debris were taken and what happened to them?

NO.

But again, I don't need them. When
1. All of the passengers on the jets DNA ends up in a building
2. pieces of said jet end up in the building
3. witnesses saw said jet strike the building

it is called a convergence of evidence... which is overwhelming.

<beechnut> after 8 years of failed science, this is what you have? I have rocks smarter than that in my garden </beechnut>
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom