• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Warrant out for horse sex accused

The donkey was probably partly to blame....being so drunk and wearing skimpy clothing.
 
Gee, I thought we would have at least one Catherine The Great joke already.....
 
The donkey was probably partly to blame....being so drunk and wearing skimpy clothing.

And high heeled horse shoes...Might have!

Anyway, Donkeys have a cross in their backs for a good reason.

Just as youre about to do the deed, one look and those morals kick in and its all droop from then on.

So ive heard.
 
I just remembered a very old joke about something similar:

One officer says to another in the mess one evening:

"I say, have you heard about Carruthers being caught with his horse last night?"

"Good God! Not his prize stallion?"

"No, his mare. There's nothing queer about Carruthers!"

Leon
 
Last edited:
I just remembered a very old joke about something similar:

One officer says to another in the mess one evening:

"I say, have you heard about Carruthers being caught with his horse last night?"

"Good God! Not his prize stallion?"

"No, his mare. There's nothing queer about Carruthers!"

Leon

The old ones are always the best!!:D:D:D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom