• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Boston Skeptics preset Richard Wiseman

Lucky (:p). I've always wanted to preset Richard Wiseman.
 
Well, someone is going to say it so here goes...

I'm not sure I really do want to have more (or ANY) sex with Richard Wiseman! :)

On the other hand if I were not working that night I would definitely have driven down to hear his talk.

Pat
 
Just ordered tickets - we'll be there.

For anyone using public transportation to get to the theater: Keep in mind that the event may run later than the T, so plan accordingly...
 
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Well, google maps does say I'm closer to Toronto than I am to Boston.

Distance from Melbourne to Boston: 26,255 km (16,314.10 miles
Distance from Melbourne to Toronto: 25,512 km (15,852.42 miles)

:)
If you travel 25,512 km to get from Melbourne to Toronto remind me not to let you lead if we are ever traveling together.
 
>For anyone using public transportation to get to the theater: Keep in mind
>that the event may run later than the T, so plan accordingly...

If that's the case I'll be leading a walk back to the Alewife T station. It's only 2 miles.

>Why does it start at 10 PM? Is there something going on before it?

The Brattle has events at 18:00 and 20:00.
 
For posterity's sake:

On behalf of the BS'ers I want to thank everyone who came (and Scott for posting about it here). It was a roaring success and a good time was had by all (despite the lack of sex with Richard Wiseman). Rah!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom