• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Browne's followers warned about me!

Censorship. Just what you always want in a religion. :rolleyes:
.
Every religious organization is like that - "Believe as we tell you and pay no attention to those G^D-D^mn^d heretics." Even non-theistic fanatics behave that way.

- Anti-vaxers don't want you reading scientific research papers.

- Twoofers don't want you consulting with structural engineers.

- Birthers don't want you getting your own copy of the birth certificate.

- Aspies for freedom don't want you accessing the Autism Speaks website.
 
Wait, are we sure we want someone like RSLancaster around JREF spreading his "negative energy"??

(pm'ing mods now)
 
of course I kid I kid... looks like you're doing something right RSLancaster! ;)
 
Ahh ... G.B. Shaw ... I couldn't remember the exact quote or the author. Thanx!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom