triforcharity
Banned
- Joined
- Jun 23, 2009
- Messages
- 13,961
Well I hope you are this convincing on coast-to-coast TV.
It wouldn't be that hard. Do you have a linkey to their show?? I would love to see that epic failure.
Well I hope you are this convincing on coast-to-coast TV.
Why do you say that?
Do you think there is a case to be made for the no-planes theory having been deliberately planted by the government ?
This is a joke, right? There are hundreds of high-quality videos and pictures of the holes. What you are saying is that no matter HOW many there were, all you have to do is say that YOU think there's not enough and BAM! It's evidence of conspiracy. LOL
You do know there are more than a few qualified scientists and engineers who are absolutely certain the buildings COULD have totally collapsed due to fires (and damage, which you always leave out), right?
So someone near Bowling Green Station (south of WTC) didn't see the plane coming in from the north, but did see the plane coming in from the south? Oh wow, that's so suspicious.![]()
Bump for bard. Please answer the questions and provide citations.
If these pictures go out on coast-to-coast TV you can take my word for it that only people like you will believe NIST.
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/8607/wtc7controlleddemolitiohq3.jpg WTC7 Before
http://www.thewebfairy.com/killtown/images/wtc-gallery/wtc-rescuer/wtc7-1.JPG WTC7 6 seconds later
I can't upload the other one I have.
ETA Here it is
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h131/triathlete247/bankers.jpg
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h131/triathlete247/abankers.jpg
A more rational question to you Bill is, as a plan, why would faking the video and destroying the trade towers deliberatly (creating a greater chance of being discovered) be a more logical approach than planes crashing into buildings?
First of all, you don't even have that correct: None of the buildings collapsed due to the fires alone. Two of them suffered severe impact damage. And all three had elements of their design that rendered them susceptible to collapsing under the circumstances that occurred that day. But that's a little ahead of where you're currently at with your level of knowledge. Let's concentrate on those "qualified architects" you want to cite. Just go for it: Name them and present their arguments. Don't worry about what their authority is supposed to be, put forth what they come out say. Just don't forget to actually present their arguments too. And while we're at it, let's see if you understand them yourself (given what you just wrote, I doubt it, but we'll see). Too many of you truthers even screw up conspiratorial arguments, nevermind missing the boat on what actually happened.
But be forwarned: If you're thinking of Richard Gage and folks in AE911T, you'd better check this forum's archives. All those folks have been doing is forwarding the same old explosives/thermite BS that's been refuted for years now. If you really think those arguments are compelling, you've got some remedial reading to do.
But don't be scared. Give the names and arguments. See if you can make what they say stick. So far, you truthers are batting 0.000 on this.
And as far as Dunning–Kruger effect: Yes, I was aiming that at truthers like Gage who have zero tall building experience and also do not recognize the errors and fallacies involved in their arguments. But make no mistake: I was also aiming it at the likes of you, who's utterly representative of so many who believe they understand the event of the day, only to demonstrate that all they know are misrepresentations and distortions of facts instead of actual truth. Yes, that's aimed at all of you. You've all earned it many times over.
That was even the jref debunking director who said that I belive. Thank you. I will copy this to dissolve future Dunning-Kruger mentions.This is getting a bit off topic, but your challenge is so easy I can't resist taking it up. Richard Gage often pretends to hold a brick up in each hand and ask which one would hit the ground first if he dropped them at the same time: the one supported by tons of structural steel or the one with nothing but fresh air underneath? Everybody knows that the one with no resistance to overcome will fall the fastest, yet in one video I saw, a JREFer who was trying to debunk him said he couldn't say for sure because he was only a history teacher and didn't know anything about physics. This seems to be the exact opposite of the Dunning-Kruger effect, where some people are happy to give their minds away and let government-appointed experts do most of their thinking for them.
No planers are pond life who cannot function in real life.
There are videos of people reacting to the second plane flying past and then it ploughs into the Tower. How does a hologram make people look round and watch it fly past? Sound of the screaming engines and all?
No, there is not.
Delusional, paranoid people like Nico Haupt and killtown associate themselves with that one.
A more rational question to you Bill is, as a plan, why would faking the video and destroying the trade towers deliberatly (creating a greater chance of being discovered) be a more logical approach than planes crashing into buildings?
Crashing planes into buildings is illogical.
He's an actor reading from a script.
Planes would have to have hit the towers, so there's no case at all.
Please link to a hi-res image of either of the holes.
I've listened to both sides of the argument and my informed judgement is that these scientists and engineers haven't looked into it and are simply relying on the opinions of other scientists and engineers who are lying.
It's not suspicious at all. That's probably why her script was written that way.
I've seen videos showing three corners falling in unison, so we can assume the other is doing the same, unless of course you can prove otherwise.
I don't think I've said anything about ruptured eardrums.
Now that's what I call "in its own footprint"!
How did those columns and spandrels get there?
Crashing planes into buildings is illogical.
Do you have the videos to prove it ?
Crashing planes into buildings is illogical.
It's not suspicious at all. That's probably why her script was written that way.

Now you sound like he chopper 5 pilot who also said something about 3,000 people vanishing from the face of the Earth. Iwas thinking more '9/11 Island'.
Now that's what I call "in its own footprint"!
How did those columns and spandrels get there?
Crashing planes into buildings is illogical.
I've listened to both sides of the argument and my informed judgement is that these scientists and engineers haven't looked into it and are simply relying on the opinions of other scientists and engineers who are lying.
I've seen videos showing three corners falling in unison, so we can assume the other is doing the same, unless of course you can prove otherwise.
I don't think I've said anything about ruptured eardrums.