• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Scientology is dangerous!

I'm not condoning scientology. I think they're a nutty cult that has ruined a lot of lives, but to compare them to radical islamists is laughable. Would you rather be sued or have acid thrown in your face? Or be tortured to death with power drills? Or gang raped? The list goes on and on.
Ahhhh, the False Dichotomy argument.

Sorry but people can oppose more than one evil at any time. That's the reason why I oppose the evils of Scientology, Islam, Christianity etc. I don't discriminate.
 
Ahhhh, the False Dichotomy argument.

Sorry but people can oppose more than one evil at any time. That's the reason why I oppose the evils of Scientology, Islam, Christianity etc. I don't discriminate.

Ah, so they're all equally dangerous :rolleyes:
 
Whats your problem with the Mafia?

fat-tony.jpg


=

bin-laden.jpg


?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom