Note: It occurs to me that I may seem hypocritical in addressing Anita when I have suggested that it's all said and done. My goal is to create a final comprehensive outline of her failures, manipulation, and intellectual dishonesty. This squirming after the test will be part of it, and I intend to give her a little more rope to hang herself.
Let's ask the people who heard me talk in between trials, while the sound was cut off. And maybe even it is on some of the other cameras.
Bzzzt! More intellectual dishonesty. I quoted what you said when you knew for a fact that everyone was listening. If you said other things at other times, that's not surprising considering your history.
Bah. I still can't remember what number was what subject and still have to look that up each time just to make sure I get the right number. That doesn't change things.
You're not paying attention. You were looking at the page that you had just told us had very clear markings indicating how sure you were of your choice. The number was right there. You had no need to refer back to the front page where you made your selection if your notes were as clear as you claimed. You did it because in reality you had marked TWO possible people.
I have never claimed to be able to detect everything in each case. I just claim that when I claim to detect something, it would be accurate.
This goes in the "liar, liar, pants on fire" category.
I did no such thing. I was simply marking kidneys when I felt them present, and not marking when I didn't find them. Different kidneys and in different people are differently difficult to find. That is why I spent more time on some subjects, than in others.
That's a woefully inadequate explanation and makes no sense.
Liar. I have never said that I would be afraid that my perceptions would be taken away, and I know for a fact that I wouldn't have said that, because I know that my perceptions can't be taken away. The perceptions occur on their own. And they are not a mental illness, I am just as entitled to them as anyone is to their synesthesia.
Jim: "What are you afraid of?"
Anita: "I feel fully entitled to my experiences."
Jim: "What are you afraid of?" [asked again]
Anita: "I don't want to be told that they're not allowed."
Jim: "So, you are afraid that you would be considered mentally ill because those things are not real?"
Anita: "I guess so. I just feel that I am entitled to be the way I am."
So, who is the liar?
Never mind. Don't take part in it if you don't want. If it bothers you.
It's over, Anita. You failed miserably. Let me remind you what happened:
According to your notes, which you immediately felt compelled to share with us, in each trial you selected two locations in which you failed to detect a kidney. That's six attempts. You had one success and were WRONG FIVE TIMES. The odds of that happening are about 40%.
If you and Rodney want to play the "right person" game you selected six people and two were missing a kidney, so you were WRONG FOUR TIMES. That had a 25% chance of happening.
Yet on your website you state, "so far I haven't produced a single verified inaccurate perception yet!"
There's nothing left to test. Get over it.