• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

...Richard Gage destroyed by Kim Hill

A&E for 9/11 Truth is really a cover for the Borg, with Richard Gage as the Hive Collectives leader:
 

Attachments

  • Richard Gage Borg.jpg
    Richard Gage Borg.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 6
I am Incredulous of Borg.

We will add your ham-handed argumentative distinctiveness to our own.
 
Sorry Mark, I have been a member here for too long to accept that as a truth.

Yes I agree, you faced some 'attitude'.

Nothing an individual with a thick skin couldn't ignore.

A serious credibility mistake was made, imho, when "the other forum's"
best counterclaims were repeatedly ignored.

If your responses fail to contradict opposing evidence, then the arguments are supported by prejudice.

MM

MM, my whole point was that they didn't address the actual claims of Chandler or my refutations, but deflected to whatevever pet issues they like best.

You may recall that I initially invited people to look at the videos and assess Mr. Chandler's claims. I didn't make any ultimatums such as 'you must answer my questions or you're all wankers', but they seem to feel they can demand an answer from me, yet not address the Chandler issues.

I didn't particularly feel like playing endless Whack-a-Mole with every truther idea on the forum. It's a pointless, unfocused and futile exercise for me - you see, I'm not really very impressed with most truther ideas, being that most of them are so transparently silly, and that the proponents won't accept any criticism or evidence against them anyway.

Rarely, if ever, do truthers acknowledge a point one makes - they're far too petty and insecure to do that. If you dare refute something they say with a fact, they immediately attack you in every way conceivable.

Once they'd set about attacking a reference to physics I'd made, they couldn't stop themselves - when I offered evidence to counter their claims, they became ever more beligerent.

So I say 'What's the point?'. It's only worth discussing an issue with someone who is actually prepared to listen, or to seriously evaluate your points. Otherwise you might as well talk to a brick wall. No thanks.
I already assume that they won't listen to 'debunkers', which is why I wasn't intending to hang around on that forum in the first place. Which is why I won't go back there. It's not worth my time.
 
Speaking of money, where do they get the budget to do those trips? Who exactly funds them?

As I was being politely ushered out of Jones's Sydney Lecture by one of the organisers (John Bursill I think) we had a little chat that went something like this:
Him- I'm sorry, but if you don't pay for a ticket, you can't stay. You can buy the lecture on DVD when it comes out...

Me- I'm not going to pay $60 to listen to this rubbish. These guys are making enough money already, without me adding to it.

Him-Yeah right. A loss of $20,000 so far on this tour...<mumble mumble>


So, if the man is to be believed, Gage, Jones et al might be making something through their appearence fees, but the promoters are losing money all over the place.

So sad...:duck:
 
As I was being politely ushered out of Jones's Sydney Lecture by one of the organisers (John Bursill I think) we had a little chat that went something like this:
Him- I'm sorry, but if you don't pay for a ticket, you can't stay. You can buy the lecture on DVD when it comes out...

Me- I'm not going to pay $60 to listen to this rubbish. These guys are making enough money already, without me adding to it.

Him-Yeah right. A loss of $20,000 so far on this tour...<mumble mumble>


So, if the man is to be believed, Gage, Jones et al might be making something through their appearence fees, but the promoters are losing money all over the place.

So sad...:duck:

:cheerleader2 :newlol :cheerleader2 :newlol :cheerleader2 :newlol :cheerleader2
 
Gage's reluctance in talking about the conspiratorial consequences of his claims, during the interview, reminds me of the assanine reluctance of ID'ers when asked how did God go about to create all of it. Their response appears to be similar; "We don't speculate on that, we're just talking about the evidence". They know full well how ridiculous and ill-fitting it all would sound if they did try to account for the given.
 
Ooky

Ms. Hill isn't an expert on 911, she's a talk show host... sounds like she watched LC and Gage's video as a primer for the interview. It shows you don't have to be a "911 expert" to see through the simple, common sense problems with truth theories. Simple, logical questions like "why has no one ever come out as a part of the plan?" are completely avoided, as they have no answer, and can't seem to see the problem that presents to their theory.

Word ^, Mac. I like the part early on where she interrupts his loggorhea to say, "There's too much information." The trap many skeptics fall into is engaging in hairsplits over the little stuff. Here, a reasonable neophyte is just saying "Wha-?"

This interview was good entertainment until Ms. Hill expertly guided him into something beyond mere conspiracy theory, when Gage sounds messianic about his hopes that some whistleblower from among the army of conspirators (He Who Has No Name) will eventually come to judge, clarify, prove, "let the chips fall where they may." I found this not only odd but chilling. I'm no mental health expert, but it seems to me that Gage could do with some testing. He's not well. Can anyone who's lived in a city and who's heard the ravings of the guy at the corner with a sandwich board not hear it in Gage's voice?

On a less empathetic note, I'm bummed because another leading light of the movement has jumped the shark. Listening to Gage is like trying to decipher LaRouche's economics. Crazy yes, but no longer fun-crazy.
 
Wow, I turn my head away from this thread for a few minutes and WHAM! 20 pages later...


Someone mentioned this earlier in this thread and I agree, it was a little lame that she was making him answer for the Loose Change boys crazy claims.

And to all the Truthers in this thread who thought that Gage rocked Gravy's debunker world, what did you guys think about Gravy's points about:

The RJ Lee report

The pulverization of everything into a fine powder

And Gage's deceitfulness when quoting first responders about seeing flashes during the collapse

I think this is relevant because Gage has been shown to be wrong on all of these points but he STILL after 2 years, states them as fact in interviews.

Algie, William and Bardamu I would like to see your responses to this post. Any other Truthers feel free to respond :)
 
I think this is relevant because Gage has been shown to be wrong on all of these points but he STILL after 2 years, states them as fact in interviews.

Yeah but Gage still talks about how some of the hijackers were found alive. I mean come on?! He's been told off more times than an habitual shoplifting juvenile.
 
I thought this one was about Kim Hill shredding Gage to bits.


Yep:

Richard Gage’s Wellington Presentation Draws Biggest Blueprint For Truth Audience Ever

[...] Owing to the interest generated by the Gage-Hill interview, many phoned the Te Papa Museum to make enquiries, alerting the staff to the fact that the 300-seater theatre would not accommodate the numbers expected to swamp the venue. Offers Waddington: “Thankfully, Te Papa were excellent at managing the overflow of people. They were able to set up live audio and visual feeds in the large Oceania conference room, which held approximately 320.” Waddington, who did head counts, said there were about 648 people there for the entire presentation and that two of the event’s organisers estimated that around 100 people had to be turned away. “I estimated we may actually have had 700 who were definitely interested and close to 1000 people there at the end of the day, as visitors to Te Papa Museum were milling in and out of the Oceania room and listening to Richard speak all afternoon,” she said. [...]
 
Did you forget something?

Entries in this section are created by individual users who register with this site and are largely unmoderated. Content in this section should not be interpreted as being supported by 911blogger.com, or by any other members of this site, and should only be viewed as a posting of the individual who created it. Please contact a team member if you notice a post which violates our general rules.
 
Last edited:
I have to say, the one thing that the "truth" movement does effectively is SPAM. Within minutes, one identical article appears on dozens of webpages all over the world. If only they could do this with actual, what's the word, truth.


Ah thanks, scoop.co.nz has pictures for our twoofy friend AJM8125. Not as good as video of course - could have been easily faked. If only it would have been an official 911blogger.com announcement, it would have so much more credibility, eh AJM? Sorry that i forgot about that. :rolleyes:
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom