• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Donna (Ghost Hunters) admits evidence was staged

This pretty much sums it up for me. It doesn't matter weather ghosts are real or not, if you base your views one the ravings of a disgruntled cast member and two drunk twit interviewers that pose as some kind of paranormal Warren Commission.

Its a sad piece of work

Penamunde,

Do you base your views on the assumption that Donna is a disgruntled cast member?
There has been quite a lot of work done by someone named Dreamsinger who posted on the scifi forums.
I don't base my views on the fake paranormal shows on Donna, I have seen actual evidence on the site created by dreamsinger called Darkrealm Labs.
Every one of those silly shows has been completely busted by dreamsinger.
Darkrealm Labs, check it out.
 
Penamunde,

Do you base your views on the assumption that Donna is a disgruntled cast member?
There has been quite a lot of work done by someone named Dreamsinger who posted on the scifi forums.
I don't base my views on the fake paranormal shows on Donna, I have seeln actual evidence on the site created by dreamsinger called Darkrealm Labs.
Every one of those silly shows has been completely busted by dreamsinger.
Darkrealm Labs, check it out.

Donna sure seems to be Disgruntled, but I will go look on the Dreamsinger.

My main problem is the interviewers, they acted very very unprofessional and if they want to be considered professional in their Paranormal investigations.
This is not the roadmap to take, Past and Current actions are always taken into account when investigators bring forth evidence on the unknown.

Don't take my word for it just look at some of the Bigfoot threads here on the forum
 
Donna sure seems to be Disgruntled, but I will go look on the Dreamsinger.

My main problem is the interviewers, they acted very very unprofessional and if they want to be considered professional in their Paranormal investigations.
This is not the roadmap to take, Past and Current actions are always taken into account when investigators bring forth evidence on the unknown.

Don't take my word for it just look at some of the Bigfoot threads here on the forum


oh, i have no doubt she is disgruntled, she started to speak out a little, but was shut down. (maybe a sort of non-disclosure thing, i dont remember)

yes, they define unprofessional, i agree. :D

ah, bigfoot threads, gotta love 'em, i know i do. :)
 
Why do we take her word without any evidence to support her claim? It should work both ways when it comes to the burden of proof
 
Tammy Wilson at ErrieOk.Com site said:
Tammy's Rant about Ghost Hunting

One of the things about me is that I tell it like I see it. Everyone doesn't agree and everyone doesn't like it. I have even been called at home by other teams and asked to take down things on my site that showed them in an unfavorable light. In the vein of trying to get along, I did. But here's the deal - if you don't want to be called out for being shady - don't be shady. To me, that's not that hard.

I have one of a very few teams that does not and will not wear matching T-shirts. For those of you that do that and you think it's necessary, great for you. Some teams tout that they make them look professional. You can "look" professional all day long but that doesn't mean you "are" professional. Professional is saying that you will honor a client's confidentiality and actually doing it. Saying you will and then having a whole group of people show up at their home wearing ghost hunter T-shirts isn't exactly going to do the trick. The T-shirts don't do anything but make you look uniform, and well, I am glad that there are no two people alike on my team. Folks, what people wear when they come to investigate your house is not what matters. What matters is that they treat you and your home with respect and they don't create unnecessary drama where there is already an uncertain circumstance.

Edited by Locknar: 
Content removed; breach of Rule 4.

I didn't write this about anyone in particular, so don't go get your panties in a wad if you fit one of these descriptions. If you do, it might do you well to rethink the way you're doing things. But if you don't - carry on, it's your name, not mine. I wrote it in hopes of making people think about some things when looking into this field. If I can show one or two people that it's all really silly, then that's good for me.

Here is the link to the Rant http://www.eerieok.com/rant.htm

Bold and Highlite is mine:

I guess her comment on the show that Jason and Grant are ****, indicates that she has had a change of heart or a laps into the lets bash while we have the spotlight.

I'm betting its just her Hypocritical divergences and or Penis envy is getting the better of her.

Please note I'm not a believer or disbeliever in ghosts but this lady ??? needs to understand that these past comments are going to come back and haunt her.

Please do not quote/post full pages (Rule 4) and do not curse in your posts (Rule 10).
Replying to this modbox in thread will be off topic  Posted By: Locknar
 
Last edited by a moderator:
During the "Collargate scandal", Halloween show 2008. Jason and Grant said on their Facebook pages that nothing was ever faked on their shows and if you believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you. :D

Interesting. I had always left open the possibility that the entire thing was just a clever media production, that it was all orchestrated to seem real (e.g. documentary-style shooting) and they just let people think it was without ever actually saying so. But if they've gone on record saying nothing was ever staged, they're taking a big risk. Had they never actually said it, they could have used that as a defense. But now they cannot.
 
Last edited:
Penamunde,

Do you base your views on the assumption that Donna is a disgruntled cast member?
There has been quite a lot of work done by someone named Dreamsinger who posted on the scifi forums.
I don't base my views on the fake paranormal shows on Donna, I have seen actual evidence on the site created by dreamsinger called Darkrealm Labs.
Every one of those silly shows has been completely busted by dreamsinger.
Darkrealm Labs, check it out.

Another Dreamsinger site: http://www.paranormal-tips.com/. I think there is a fair amount of overlap between Paranormal Tips and http://paranormal.darkrealmlabs.com/.
 
Interesting. I had always left open the possibility that the entire thing was just a clever media production, that it was all orchestrated to seem real (e.g. documentary-style shooting) and they just let people think it was without ever actually saying so. But if they've gone on record saying nothing was ever staged, they're taking a big risk. Had they never actually said it, they could have used that as a defense. But now they cannot.

Actually, you are right, they are ruining their credibility by denying that they faked an obviously crude trick on the Halloween special. It makes you rethink all of their other evidence they claim to be "Real".
 
It makes you rethink all of their other evidence they claim to be "Real".

Not really. I've always seen the show as nothing more than SyFy's attempt at comedy programming. I knew there was commercial value in people thinking it's real, I just never knew anyone was actually saying it's real.
 
Last edited:
Actually, you are right, they are ruining their credibility by denying that they faked an obviously crude trick on the Halloween special.

What credibility?

It makes you rethink all of their other evidence they claim to be "Real".

No, it doesn't. Of course they claim their evidence is "real" - they have a show to sell. I doubt anyone, aside from a small deluded number of viewers, believed it was any more real than Ghostbusters.
 
What credibility?



No, it doesn't. Of course they claim their evidence is "real" - they have a show to sell. I doubt anyone, aside from a small deluded number of viewers, believed it was any more real than Ghostbusters.

So every piece of evidence that was ever presented must be a fake, because it is on tv? Sorry, but some of it COULD be real, just not all of it.
 
What credibility?


No, it doesn't. Of course they claim their evidence is "real" - they have a show to sell. I doubt anyone, aside from a small deluded number of viewers, believed it was any more real than Ghostbusters.


So every piece of evidence that was ever presented must be a fake, because it is on tv? Sorry, but some of it COULD be real, just not all of it.
my bolding


Considering that you're pretending to respond to desertgal here, would you mind pointing out how you think your statement relates to what was actually posted?
 
my bolding


Considering that you're pretending to respond to desertgal here, would you mind pointing out how you think your statement relates to what was actually posted?

It is concerning the alleged fakery admitted by one of the Ghost Hunters crew, so It is almost a dead match, in relation to the OT
 
my bolding


Considering that you're pretending to respond to desertgal here, would you mind pointing out how you think your statement relates to what was actually posted?

Need I remind you that there is substantial evidence (I could just link the entire JREF forum here) that the posts being quoted by him are usually not read / comprehended by him before responding?
 
So every piece of evidence that was ever presented must be a fake, because it is on tv?

I didn't say that. :rolleyes:


Considering that you're pretending to respond to desertgal here, would you mind pointing out how you think your statement relates to what was actually posted?
It is concerning the alleged fakery admitted by one of the Ghost Hunters crew, so It is almost a dead match, in relation to the OT

I didn't write the OP. Try to focus,
Edited by LibraryLady: 
Edited for civility
. Please explain how your reply to my post relates to what I actually posted?

Please remember that name calling is neither civil nor polite. Thank you.
Replying to this modbox in thread will be off topic  Posted By: LibraryLady
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You never said that Ghost hunter's evidence MUST be faked, but it seems like that you are implying that exact concept.
 
I'm sure most of the show is real. They really go to locations and set up equipment and poke around in the dark. However, none of their "evidence" for ghosts can be real as ghosts are not real, therefore there can be no evidence for them. The evidence itself may be real, but it is not evidence of ghosts.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom