ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2006
- Messages
- 54,796
Listen to myself? Why don't you try talking to what I've wrote instead of what you think I meant?
It is what the words you wrote mean. It is just a somewhat less polite way of saying it. I don't think I am insulting people more or less if I do it in a polite fashion or a dirrect fashion.
I never advocated for putting people in asylums to treat deviant behaviour, I said it was no one elses business so they should forget about it.
So when do we need to intervene in immoral behavior?
This is the difference, I am for intervetion in behavior I consider to be immoral, and if intervention is not needed I don't consider it immoral.
You are so far off it's pathetic. It's strawman after strawman, I expected more from a member I actually respected. I think there's more going on here than you would like to admit. Get a grip, read for comprehension and start addressing what I wrote.
It isn't stawmen, it is applying your justifications on why homosexuality is immoral and why anal sex is immoral to things you don't consider immoral and trying to parse appart what you are saying. You said things right off that offended people, and stand by your assertions. I don't care at all that I have offended you because of this.
fyi- Im now mobile and busy so please, if you could stop spamming me then claiming I dodged your strawmen that would be great.
If you don't have time or ability to post reasonable answers wait to respond until you do. You will not be accused of dodging a question if you don't respond at all. It is repeatedly responding to the thread and not responding to specific issues that gets you called on dodging questions.
How a question can be a strawman is beyond me though.