• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

UFOs: The Research, the Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped following this thread some time back - about page 5. Just wondering if anyone has posted any evidence yet?!
Yes. Rramjet has posted evidence that some flying objects are unidentified. Also evidence that he believes in aliens. A veritable googleplex of evidence.
 
Yes. Rramjet has posted evidence that some flying objects are unidentified. Also evidence that he believes in aliens. A veritable googleplex of evidence.

Well if you want evidence that Google believes UFO's are alien craft... here it is:
go_gle.gif
 
Yes. Rramjet has posted evidence that some flying objects are unidentified. Also evidence that he believes in aliens. A veritable googleplex of evidence.

The suspense is killing me regarding his grand unveiling tomorrow.
 
Oh I notice. Don't you worry about that! I am currently putting together a little something using the available evidence and I will post that sometime tomorrow.

Oh I'm getting all giddy with anticipation. It's going to be so nice to look at some real evidence as opposed to the stuff you've been posting so far.
 
It's a situation like a child one night before x-mas.
How will I manage to sleep this night?
TOMORROW is the great day when the EVIDENCE is shown to us!
 
I'm beginning to doubt that evidence really does exist. The thread title is misleading.

I can assure you that a real skeptic doesn't leap to judgment before all the evidences are in.

We must keep an open mind until we hear Rramjet out.
 
I can assure you that a real skeptic doesn't leap to judgment before all the evidences are in.

We must keep an open mind until we hear Rramjet out.

okay well he's in his 50s now, so that shouldn't be too difficult
:D
for those of you without the endurance to last that long, you can get updates from your iphone, theres an ap for that
:p
 
Last edited:
I can assure you that a real skeptic doesn't leap to judgment before all the evidences are in.

We must keep an open mind until we hear Rramjet out.

Oh yeah. Of course. But aren't you being a little premature using the plural here? I mean we haven't even had one evidences.
 
Last edited:
Oh yeah. Of course. But aren't you being a little premature using the plural here? I mean we haven't even had one evidences.

The true skeptic will not rush to premature closure without proper examination of the evidentiary science-sounding stuff.
 
What time zone is he in?
This is almost as exiting as waiting for the next instalment of Questionable Content or Girl Genius.
 
You make it sound like a strip-tease. Oh....

Well, the way he announced it that's something akin to what I'm expecting! I'm hoping he's gonna appear on the news naked and it turns out he's "Roger" they grey from American Dad. That would be impressive :eye-poppi:D

165_roger-the-alien.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom