• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Swine Flu Shot Not Like Eating a Hot Dog

Wouldn't injecting, into a muscle, a lot of things our bodies make, wouldn't that be dangerous?

Blood is something we have a lot of, but I wouldn't let anyone inject it into my arm muscle.
 
Wouldn't injecting, into a muscle, a lot of things our bodies make, wouldn't that be dangerous?
Why would it be dangerous? The immune system doesn't recognise it.


Blood is something we have a lot of, but I wouldn't let anyone inject it into my arm muscle.
Blood transfusions are life savers.
 
As long as it is the right type. You can die from a blood transfusion of the wrong kind.

I said inject it into my muscle. I don't want my own blood injected into my arm. That would cause problems.

Saying "Oh the body makes it so it is safe" is not very smart. My body makes bone, but that doesn't make it safe to put bone into my flesh!
 
According to this Fox News article:

The government is starting an unprecedented system to track possible side effects as mass flu vaccinations begin next month. The idea is to detect any rare but real problems quickly, and explain the inevitable coincidences that are sure to cause some false alarms.

Why does this vaccination require greater tracking?
 
A better question. Why aren't all new vaccines tracked for possible problems?
 
Wouldn't injecting, into a muscle, a lot of things our bodies make, wouldn't that be dangerous?

Blood is something we have a lot of, but I wouldn't let anyone inject it into my arm muscle.
Actually, if medically indicated, we inject blood products into veins and muscles and it saves lives. Immune serum globulin for example saves lives.

There is no evidence of harm here.
 
What would happen if you injected a persons own blood into a muscle?
 
Even though you are pro-vaccine there is nothing wrong or shameful about questioning a vaccine based on the information available. Nothing should be sacred and it is always a good idea to question everything until you are personally satisfied with the evidence provided.

Good point.

I'm satisfied. I already got my normal flu vaccination about three weeks ago, and I'm going to get the H1N1 shot at the first opportunity.

Stick me, baby! :D
 
I'm glad that somebody decided to ease the fears. The papers have a story every day about this.

And saying injecting your own blood will give you a bruise is crazy. That isn't what happens at all.
 
I'm glad that somebody decided to ease the fears. The papers have a story every day about this.

And saying injecting your own blood will give you a bruise is crazy. That isn't what happens at all.


It depends on what else you do with the blood before injecting it.

For example, if you put it in a Tupperware dish and leave it in the back of the fridge for three weeks next to a radioactive meat loaf, then inject it into your muscles, you'd probably get pretty sick.

Or get mold-themed super powers. One or the other.

Respectfully,
Myriad
 
I'm glad that somebody decided to ease the fears. The papers have a story every day about this.

And saying injecting your own blood will give you a bruise is crazy. That isn't what happens at all.
A bruise is correct. I would have posted the same thing had Paxi not beat me to it. What do you think would happen?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom