• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ranke On Mancow Today

I had a bad experience with him a couple years ago. I was invited on the show to talk about some aspect of the 9-11 conspiracies (I think it was WTC-7). As it happened, they wanted me on at something like 4:30 AM my time, which I griped a bit about to the producer. He warned me not to mention that part, that Mancow feels that it's such a privilege to be on his show that any minor inconvenience like getting up two hours before the sun should be ignored. Further, I should be peppy and upbeat. So I actually showered before the appearance and had a cuppa to wake me up. No kidding, he gets me on the air and asks me if I'm getting paid to blog at SLC. Peppy and upbeat, I respond with something like "No, but I do get the employee discount at the New World Order Store."

Zap! I'm off the air and the producer says, well, I guess that's it. But they call me back two minutes later saying he still wants me on the show. So I sit on hold for 45 minutes, at which point he brings me back on, asks me maybe 2 questions and then I'm done.

Definitely on my list of shows I will not appear on again.
I hope he kept Ranke on hold for 2 hours. :D
 
HAHAHAHAHA!
I was really hoping for another Howard Stern wrap-up show performance.
 
Seems like you guys were so paralyzed by all the commercial-jingle-yelling crap that you missed Craig's appearance. There are threads in other forums were people did hear him and that is his report:

Craig Ranke said:
It went fine considering Mancow made it clear he thought the notion was "insane".

I challenged him on whether or not he even looked at the evidence and he postured as if he had and while he was able to rattle off a few talking points about the info (no doubt from his page of notes) he was not able to mention a single specific thing about it so I doubt he bothered viewing the evidence.

He kept saying how he doesn't "believe" our govt would do that so I retorted, "ok so that means you are willing to dismiss evidence based on nothing but your faith in the govt" and THAT got to him and made him defensive.

He likes to posture himself as a patriotic dissenter particularly now against Obama.

I made the point clear that we are not asking him to believe us, but to believe the witnesses who unanimously told us the plane was on the north side proving it did not hit the building.

I made the point how questioning and seeking out evidence IS patriotic.

Bottom line I got in some plugs for CIT and P4T and he had his callers yell stupid irrelevant emotional comments to me between endless commercials and pointless blather.

It went about as I expected but immediately after I hopped in a cab and did an hour long in studio interview with WBAI radio here in NY and that went excellent!

I'll be able to post the audio for that in the next couple days after I get back to Calil.


Mancow has an archive but you have to pay for his crap.
 
Seems like you guys were so paralyzed by all the commercial-jingle-yelling crap that you missed Craig's appearance. There are threads in other forums were people did hear him and that is his report:




Mancow has an archive but you have to pay for his crap.
Heh, I had it on the whole 2 hours and didn't hear it. Must not have been on for more than a few seconds. I never even heard a teaser.
 
Craig Ranke said:
I challenged him on whether or not he even looked at the evidence and he postured as if he had and while he was able to rattle off a few talking points about the info (no doubt from his page of notes) he was not able to mention a single specific thing about it so I doubt he bothered viewing the evidence.

Emphasis mine.

Nope, irony doesn't get any better than that.
 
Ranke is in fear of being questioned about why there are no "flyover" eyewitnesses from any of the hundreds all around the Pentagon in position to see a flyover had one occurred. And he has the added problem of contradicting himself by claiming in one of his videos that the C-130 was at 2 different altitudes and three minutes apart representing the same exact flyover event.

He's supposed to be at that NYC Truther event this weekend. I bet he's nervous.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom