• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

John Stossel moving to Fox

All they need now is Chris Hansen and the plan for world domination will be complete.

Muahahaha. *Twirls moustache*
 
I have moments when I like what he has to say and agree with it.

Brief moments. More like instants, really.
 
If his mustache and Geraldo's got in a fight, which one would win?

All FOX needs now is John Quinones and they will have the greatest investigative reporting team ever. On Fox.
 
I don´t wacth USA tv, but assume the stossel guy is the one from the "capitalist solution to healthcare" tread, and I have heard of fox news and seen a few youtube examples.

It sounds like a perfect macht.
My opinion goes something like rightwing capitalist propaganda to hoodwink the american people etc.....
 
Did anyone ever tell you you look like a Socialist Lex Luger, Toke?

1stay4.jpg
 
Obligatory:




ETA: Wow what are the odds of a wrestling comment going up while I was posting? :newlol
 
I was in the 80's as a kid like every good American male.

Then MMA came along and I found out you could punch people in a ring for real and I got over it.
 
Guess Phrost is a fan.:D


If you quote this and see where I store images, you'll know why I can't exactly make fun.
redface.gif



ETA: Like Phrost, I write almost exclusively about MMA now.

more ETA: The youtube video is a young Stossel asking "Dr. D" David Schultz if wrestling is fake and being rendered partially deaf for his troubles. Schultz later claimed he was under orders from WWF/E CEO Vince McMahon to do it.
 
Last edited:
A match made in hell...

Fox looked around and said, "Hey, we don't have enough douchebags that complain about how liberals are destroying America hanging around. I wonder if we could pry Stossel away from ABC?"

So ABC says, they says, "Take our resident Libertarian, please."
 
If you quote this and see where I store images, you'll know why I can't exactly make fun.
redface.gif



ETA: Like Phrost, I write almost exclusively about MMA now.

more ETA: The youtube video is a young Stossel asking "Dr. D" David Schultz if wrestling is fake and being rendered partially deaf for his troubles. Schultz later claimed he was under orders from WWF/E CEO Vince McMahon to do it.

I saw part of a wrestling macht in late 80´es and have read in Mad magasine that the fake question is unwise around wrestlers way bigger than you.:)
Sorry if the references wiz past me.:con2:
Anyway my local barber got a buzzcut and a lager (beer) for 100 Kr, that is why the haircut fits.
where I store images
?
 
Stossel is going to have to step up his game because he just isn't controversial enough.
 
Stossel is going to have to step up his game because he just isn't controversial enough.


He's going to Fox Business News, where Neil Cavuto will teach him how to turn the prickitude up to 11.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom