I didn't have to say it – you're the only one who bought it. No one else here did. Just as I said earlier. So, thanks for showing I'm right again! Oh – don't forget to call me a 'liar'. That seems to be working! >>>> You, or anyone else, also didn't have anything to say that he was wrong. Is the new reality that being silent makes something false? So yes, you are a liar. LOL
Now, it's true you can't compare Walmart products with Amway products. When people buy from Walmart they usually get a very good deal for the price. That can't be said for Amway products. >>>> I did a price comparison 3 years ago, prior to the price cuts, and showed competitive prices for several products. So yes, you are a liar. LOL
Yawn. So what. 'Accreditation' was 'encouraging'. At best you might be able to say that Amway products are now just overpriced instead of outrageously overpriced. Real progress! >>>> I came out against accreditation within days after it being announced. That's what. If the prices, for many but not all products, were competitive before the price reductions, they are even better now. LOL
Pretty sure that doesn't lower the amount of money an IBO has to spend in order to qualify for his 'bonus' check. He just has to buy more things than before. Who's got time for that when you've got all those valuable tapes to listen to? >>>> The IBO doesn't have to spend any set amount, in fact they could spend zero if they choose to retail a lot, which would be counter-intuitive, however. Which is probably why this makes sense to you! LOL
With Ditto Delivery, it takes NO extra time after the initial setup. LOL
You already admitted earlier to losing at least $40K in Amway. >>>> And I'm far from alone. LOL
As far as ignorant – I at least know that you have to sell a product in order to make a profit. You still haven't grasped that one. >>>> I "grasped" that a LONG time ago. This is an example of a repeated putdown that gets return "bed-pan" comments, so if the rest of you stay silent, stand by....LOL
It's not his writing style that's incoherent. Tex prefers the phone because there is no record of what was actually said. It's a lot easier to claim someone is lying when there's just his word against someone else's. >>>> Neither my writing or speech is incoherent, unless you happen to be highly illogical, which seems to be common on this forum. LOL For example, neither Newton or I have called each other liars. In fact, he has made several statements regarding how well the conversation went, so your statement, as usual, is total and complete BS. Hence, your "profession." LOL
You'll notice the 'liar' claim gets thrown around a lot - even when that's been shown repeatedly here not to be the case. >>>> It's been proven for YEARS with you. LOL
Since he's figured out that he wasn't actually 'banned' from here and only his posts were moved, he's now going to lobby to get officially kicked off...thus the rapid 'last word' comments over and over again. >>>> I was temporarily "banned", which has happened on other sites as well. I have never lobbied to get officially kicked off of any site, but there are several that did not treat me equally with others, so it's been a pleasure to be "banned" from them. The "last word" has NOTHING to do with this site, it has to do with mine. LOL
At least he's here and not doing damage anywhere else. >>>> Rest assured I am doing damage in other places, this site is a small part of the big picture. LOL