• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Amway TV ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I neglected to respond to this part of your post:

In my opinion, Amway is a semi-cult operating a semi-pyramid scheme that relies entirely on insane mark-ups and an obscene amount of intermediaries that make the entire endeavour laughable. >>>> Did you read the posts a page or two back, that showed the RETAIL prices are competitive, let alone the IBO prices? In this event, "insane mark-ups" mean high IBO profit. LOL

We are moving towards an economy with fewer intermediaries thanks to the Internet, so anyone who buys stuff from a direct seller who is the 4th or 5th person down a distribution chain is an idiot who does not care about their own money. >>>> Agree. IBOs and customers now buy directly from Amway or their partner stores. Given the above competitive prices, who cares how many people benefit. This is actually GOOD news. LOL
 
Did you read the posts a page or two back, that showed the RETAIL prices are competitive, let alone the IBO prices? In this event, "insane mark-ups" mean high IBO profit. LOL

The real cost comparison showed that Amway prices, even at IBO cost, are much higher than truly comparable products.

Your 'product comparison' makes the false assumption that those products are equal because the price is close. Amway doesn't KNOW what the market will support for its product's prices - because Amway Business Owners will buy WHATEVER they can, at whatever price, to make performance goals, and THOSE are the ones that keep the prices so high.

You continue to fall for that ruse and not know the difference. That's why you've lost over $40K trying to make Amway work...and continue to lose money to this day buying overpriced products from yourself.
 
The real cost comparison showed that Amway prices, even at IBO cost, are much higher than truly comparable products. >>>> Then why didn't you say that when icerat posted it a couple of pages ago? I also know YOUR "MO", stating Amway products are comparable to the lowest cost, generic Walmart products. They aren't.

Your 'product comparison' makes the false assumption that those products are equal because the price is close. >>>> You're right, the Amway products are often of HIGHER quality. LOL

Amway doesn't KNOW what the market will support for its product's prices - because Amway Business Owners will buy WHATEVER they can, at whatever price, to make performance goals, and THOSE are the ones that keep the prices so high. >>>> I think you are partially correct with this, but the recent price reductions and rumors of future significant price cuts are encouraging. The other major factor is Amway got lazy because the upline was making so much money from the tool scam there was no need, in fact the LCKs didn't want to rock the boat, regarding Amway prices, because the LCKs KNOW their tool scam prices are even more out of whack.

You continue to fall for that ruse and not know the difference. >>>> I think the above demonstrates I do not continue to fall for anything, including the opinion of a bed-pan changer assistant's opinions. LOL

That's why you've lost over $40K trying to make Amway work...and continue to lose money to this day buying overpriced products from yourself.
You are so ignorant it's ridiculous. LOL

Only a bed-pan changer assistant would be an IBO and hold the views you do. Here's a suggestion to help you - stop sniffing/sipping what's in the pan! LOL
 
Last edited:
I think you read so you can spew your false ideas, with no desire to take in new information and make use of it. You call this being "skeptical", I call it being closed-minded.

I desire to take in some new information and make use of it, Tex.

How much money did you make -- salves minus expenses -- in Amway this year?

In the year before that?

In the best year you've had doing Amway?

I promise I will make use of this information to help me determine is Amway is a good way to spend my time or not.
 
I desire to take in some new information and make use of it, Tex. >>>> Okay, let's play your game, so you can learn which questions are good, verifiable ones, and which ones are not only not verifiable, but don't add to the discussion or solve the problems.

How much money did you make -- salves minus expenses -- in Amway this year? >>>> $2 million dollars. LOL

In the year before that? >>>> $1.8 million. LOL

In the best year you've had doing Amway? >>>> This year. LOL

I promise I will make use of this information to help me determine is Amway is a good way to spend my time or not.
Now, good questions would include why the Amway business overall has a bad reputation, and how much tool scam money the upline makes at the figurative and literal expense of their IBOs, how to fix this problem so IBOs stop being taken advantage of, etc. Thanks for another good lesson for my IBOs, you have already helped ME make use of the information. LOL

Did you know I recommend you, or anyone else, NOT get involved in Amway as an IBO at this time?

Your questions remind me of what I said about my Black friends in a discussion with pcjimmie. That "discussion" is a couple of years old, and he STILL doesn't understand why I answered the way I did. But what should you expect from a bed-pan changer assistant! LOL
 
Last edited:
Tex I honestly think part of your problem here is your incoherent writing style. It was a lot easier to talk to you on the phone than to deal with you in the forum here.

That being said the insults are getting kind of old. Can you tone down the bed pan changer assistant garbage just a bit?
 
Now, good questions would include why the Amway business overall has a bad reputation

Because it is a scummy business where only a tiny minority at the top makes any money, mostly from the purchases of those below them in the pyramid.

You can, of course, supply information to prove that is wrong -- such as telling us how much you made in Amway.

But you won't.

Ah well.
 
Tex I honestly think part of your problem here is your incoherent writing style. It was a lot easier to talk to you on the phone than to deal with you in the forum here. >>>> Newton I honestly think part of your problem here is your incoherent thinking style. Then let's talk!

That being said the insults are getting kind of old. Can you tone down the bed pan changer assistant garbage just a bit?
When YOU push back on pcjimmie's rehash of obvious BS.
 
Because it is a scummy business where only a tiny minority at the top makes any money, mostly from the purchases of those below them in the pyramid. >>>> Why do you think it's "scummy?" The rest of your sentence is incorrect, because the tiny minority at the top make most of their money from the tool scam, mostly from the purchase of those below them on the pyramid. How many more times will you ignore this fact, and how long will the rest of you allow these statement to go unchecked?

You can, of course, supply information to prove that is wrong -- such as telling us how much you made in Amway. >>>> How would telling you how much I make effect the above fact?

But you won't. >>>> That's because it has NOTHING to do with the above fact.

Ah well.
Ah well.
 
For starters, the fact that none of the Amway people are willing to say how much they actually earn in Amway.

That might require facing up to how bad the numbers really are. If you're living in denial, it's easier to keep doing so if you don't have to explain what you're denying to someone else. But I'm guessing you already know that. :)
 
For starters, the fact that none of the Amway people are willing to say how much they actually earn in Amway.
I'm TELLING you what most people in Amway make. If you're below Platinum, you're "making" a negative amount, thanks to the tool scam. If you're above Platinum, you're making several times more from the tools scam than Amway. Those are the documented FACTS. How many more times do you want me to say that for it to sink in? 10? 100? 1,000? Next question!
 
That might require facing up to how bad the numbers really are. If you're living in denial, it's easier to keep doing so if you don't have to explain what you're denying to someone else. But I'm guessing you already know that. :)
I'm TELLING you the numbers are bad, thanks to the tool scam. Who is living in denial, because it isn't me. But I guess you already can't grasp that.
 
I'm TELLING you what most people in Amway make. If you're below Platinum, you're "making" a negative amount, thanks to the tool scam. If you're above Platinum, you're making several times more from the tools scam than Amway. Those are the documented FACTS. How many more times do you want me to say that for it to sink in? 10? 100? 1,000? Next question!

Which again leads us to ask: why do you think the fundamental business is sound if it is only the tools that make money?
 
Which again leads us to ask: why do you think the fundamental business is sound if it is only the tools that make money?
Because money IS made via Amway, then it gets pulled upline and results in a net loss for most IBOs below Platinum. Do you understand subtraction? X (Amway profit) - Y (tool scam and other overhead costs), where Y is larger than X, results in a negative number. This is a NET LOSS. Get it?

Now, looking at the LCKs, the equation becomes A (Amway profit) + B (tool scam profits), which results in a net profit of D, which can also be represnted by AXC, (where C is a variable number that has been DOCUMENTED to be anywhere between 2 to 10) X A. I am neglecting "other overhead costs, because they become insignificant as A and B become larger. In other words, the tool profit is several TIMES more than the Amway profit, thanks to the tool scam. Hopefully expanding this to simple addition and multiplication isn't too hard to work through.

Folks, this isn't complicated.
 
Last edited:
Folks, this isn't complicated.

No it isn't:

In other words, the tool profit is several TIMES more than the Amway profit, thanks to the tool scam.

So again: what good is Amway without the tool scam if the tool scam is the profit making part?
 
No it isn't: >>>> Glad you agree.



So again: what good is Amway without the tool scam if the tool scam is the profit making part?
What happens to Y without a tool scam, does it become larger or smaller?
 
Last edited:
What happens to Y without a tool scam, does it become larger or smaller?

Smaller.

Less money is flowing through the system.

So why do I want to bother building a business now that I can't possibly make the money others do through the tool scam?
 
How much money you're making in Amway has nothing to do with whether it's a good or bad business? Go figure.
 
Smaller. >>>> Good answer. See, I told you it was easy.

Less money is flowing through the system. >>>> Less money, but now ALL of the money is in the open, on the table, so to speak. MUCH more of it stays in the individual IBOs' pockets, rather than being sent upline in the form of tool scam profits. This improves profitibilityfor a MUCH higher percentage of IBOs and improves Amway's reputation.

So why do I want to bother building a business now that I can't possibly make the money others do through the tool scam?
Your question is similar to asking: Why would I ever deposit money at a bank for a smaller interest rate, when a bank robber makes much more?

The idea is to DO AWAY with the tool scam, like has happened in the UK, but ONLY when the government threatened to boot Amway out of their country.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom