tfk called my attention to this thread. I'm hereby checking it out. It's not worth my energy. Someone passed this link on to me. I think it should be required reading for anyone calling themselves a skeptic.
http://www.wikisynergy.com/~wikisyne/w/index.php?title=Pseudoskepticism
Is this guy the truther who made the video mentioned in the OP?
The object that changed directions is a strip of aluminum cladding.
LOL!
The videos are available; the tools are free; it's not that hard. Do it yourself.
David,
PS. Yeah, I know exactly how patronizing all of the above sounds. You need to hear it.
PPS. Is there any chance of seeing your raw data on your WTC7 collapse video analysis?
.(My previous post wasn't clear who I was responding to, so I'll say it again.)
The videos are out there; the tools are free (I recommend Tracker from Open Source Physics); it's really not that hard to do. [IMHO you should] Do it yourself.
The videos are available; the tools are free; it's not that hard. Do it yourself.
.
David,
This is childish nonsense.
If one of your students handed in a paper, and you asked him for his raw data, and he said, "get the software & figure it out yourself", what the hell would be your response?
I'm not interested in doing it myself. I KNOW what's going on.
I'd like to see your data to see if your conclusions are justified or not.
Meanwhile, a simple discussion about your new video seems to be a reasonable request. You've claimed that there are some "inexplicable" things going on that you suggest undermine the NIST findings.
People out there are believing your nonsense.
Do you really feel NO responsibility to check to make sure that you are not misleading a whole bunch of kids?
Have you become THAT callous?
tom
.If I understand tfk correctly the WTC 2 upper part is supposed to drop down on lower part and to start compacting lower part into a compressed rubble part, that in turn will completely destroy the lower part! Is that correct? I thought you, tfk, were supposed to produce a theory about upper part compacting/compressing rubble? Or is that nonsense?
I personally want to know why he dropped out of the Hardfire debate with Ryan Mackey that is supposed to be upcoming. I doubt he will tell us since he is acting like a teenager with a tooth ache.
We're inviting him back, no decision is yet final.
If he does join the debate, I have a number of observations about his video that haven't been raised here yet. I'll sit on that until I know his decision.
What is that object that shoots out horizontally and then descends by taking a sharp right angle downwards ? Is it a beam ?
I answered that above. It is a strip of aluminum cladding. Pay attention.