• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Message from a Truther

bill, are you actually this deluded or are you just pretending to be? It's impossible to tell.

I have already said that I am not a no-planer because it just seems to be too complicated. To me it would make more sense to have used real planes. Nevertheless there are certain things that support the no-planes theory strongly. So I am playing the role of a no-planer here to better explore some of those things.
 
No, no planer. There is nothing whatsoever that supports the no planer theory. You're just extremely deluded (or pretending to be).
 
Bill is different from Christophera, Chris7, ultima1, Heiwa and the rest. They, deluded though they are, actually have some belief in what they say.

Bill does it for fun, but it seems to me that it has reached the level of an obsession with him.

You won't get a rational response from Heiwa because he's incapable of that.

You will get the most irrational response possible from Bill, because that is his objective.
 
I have already said that I am not a no-planer because it just seems to be too complicated. To me it would make more sense to have used real planes. Nevertheless there are certain things that support the no-planes theory strongly. So I am playing the role of a no-planer here to better explore some of those things.



No, Bill, absolutely nothing can possibly support the single most insane fantasy ever invented by ignorant, delusional, agenda-driven lunatics. Your embarrassing refusal to learn why a hand can break a brick disgraces you personally (admittedly, a redundant act), but it also destroys the latest madness you've embraced to salvage your dead dream.
 
Bill is different from Christophera, Chris7, ultima1, Heiwa and the rest. They, deluded though they are, actually have some belief in what they say.

Bill does it for fun, but it seems to me that it has reached the level of an obsession with him.

You won't get a rational response from Heiwa because he's incapable of that.

You will get the most irrational response possible from Bill, because that is his objective.


I'm going to disagree. I once regarded Bill merely as a clown, someone who says anything that pops into his head, no matter how ridiculous it makes him look. His problem is deeper. Arguing with Bill reminds me of arguing with Ultima1. There was a time when I felt that Bill's cowardice suggested sanity. Ultima's illness would never permit him to run away when he was getting crushed. But, lately I notice that Bill's devotion to irrationality is stretching the boundaries. Now, there is nothing too stupid for him to embrace. He is incapable of drawing the line anywhere. As his insane movement dies before his eyes, his desperation is driving him to behavior that must be regarded as pathological.
 
Truther reaction to the actual truth

NOOOOO!!! Teh Gubmint did it! They did They did They did!!



The truth only hurts truthers. Funny thing eh?
 
Bye. Have a nice life.

So bill does that mean you are just going to IGNORE the videos that I posted which show you the engine and debris coming out onto the roads?

Yes or no bill?

are you that much of an intellectual coward?
 
So bill does that mean you are just going to IGNORE the videos that I posted which show you the engine and debris coming out onto the roads?

Yes or no bill?

are you that much of an intellectual coward?


Yes, he is that much of an intellectual coward--and more.
 
AE,

This clown is no more an engineer than I am the pope. And I've closed down WAY too many bars to get elected...

This is some punk kid who "knows in his bones" that he's right, and this misplaced certainty justifies to him pulling a hoax. For a "higher purpose", of course.

And that's the GENEROUS interpretation.

The other one is simply somebody selling DVDs & black tee shirts.

I've run across about 20 of these posers over the last 2+ years. They claim to be engineers, "world experts", etc. etc. etc.

We had one of them here, posting under the name Bob the Analyst and Professor SmartPants for awhile. You can still look up their posts here. You'll find a lot of similarities. When I first ran across him, he was bragging that he was "one of the top 100 or 50 FEA experts in the world". And saying things that were absurd.

As soon as an engineer gets arguing with these bozos, they scatter like cockroaches. Only to come out again, as soon as the coast looks clear...

AE: where is he posting?

Tom
 
AE,

This clown is no more an engineer than I am the pope. And I've closed down WAY too many bars to get elected...

This is some punk kid who "knows in his bones" that he's right, and this misplaced certainty justifies to him pulling a hoax. For a "higher purpose", of course.

And that's the GENEROUS interpretation.

The other one is simply somebody selling DVDs & black tee shirts.

I've run across about 20 of these posers over the last 2+ years. They claim to be engineers, "world experts", etc. etc. etc.

We had one of them here, posting under the name Bob the Analyst and Professor SmartPants for awhile. You can still look up their posts here. You'll find a lot of similarities. When I first ran across him, he was bragging that he was "one of the top 100 or 50 FEA experts in the world". And saying things that were absurd.

As soon as an engineer gets arguing with these bozos, they scatter like cockroaches. Only to come out again, as soon as the coast looks clear...

AE: where is he posting?

Tom


Tom, don't you get the impression that Bill Smith is a crazy old Jew-hater? I could be wrong--maybe he's another angry, uneducated kid--but I sense someone whose head has ossified, whose brain overflows with unexamined prejudices, who simply has lost whatever ability he once had to process new information.
 
Tom, don't you get the impression that Bill Smith is a crazy old Jew-hater? I could be wrong--maybe he's another angry, uneducated kid--but I sense someone whose head has ossified, whose brain overflows with unexamined prejudices, who simply has lost whatever ability he once had to process new information.



' Objection your Honour '...' the plaintive is putting words in the mouth of the witness...'

' Sustained '

' I don't want to hve to warn you about this again Miss FineWine '
 
Last edited:
Objection you Honour...the plaintive is putting words in the mouth of the witness...


You interrupted your headlong flight for this? Sorry, Bill, but...

The collapsing floors that crush in succession the single floors below are still THE BIG PART;

Water can still cut steel;

Greening and other real scientists and video experts measured the deceleration of U175 shown in the videos;

A 100-ton projectile moving 500 mph goes right through steel columns;

The nose of U175 did not emerge intact from the side of the tower opposite the crash;

Ace Baker is still totally nuts, and Killclown is even nuttier and more cowardly.

You lose, Bill: you always lose.
 
Objection your Honour...the plaintive is putting words in the mouth of the witness...


Bill, some of us are curious about a response of yours that was, well, mad even for you. When your recycled lie about the deceleration of U175 was destroyed by the contents of the thread I linked to, you reflexively mocked Dr. Greening's measurement of the deceleration. I know it's silly to ask you to explain what you were thinking--you weren't thinking anything. But, you did say that your "confidence" in your ancient, thoroughly debunked bit of lunacy had increased. Seriously, are you quite well? Are these daily beatings becoming a bit too much?
 
Bill, some of us are curious about a response of yours that was, well, mad even for you. When your recycled lie about the deceleration of U175 was destroyed by the contents of the thread I linked to, you reflexively mocked Dr. Greening's measurement of the deceleration. I know it's silly to ask you to explain what you were thinking--you weren't thinking anything. But, you did say that your "confidence" in your ancient, thoroughly debunked bit of lunacy had increased. Seriously, are you quite well? Are these daily beatings becoming a bit too much?

A feather duster springs to mind Fineine when I think of the beatings I get here. Greening's post was 'worthless' to use one of your favourite words and yet you posted it as his strongest point. Ergo the increase in my confidence.
 
I'm going to disagree. I once regarded Bill merely as a clown, someone who says anything that pops into his head, no matter how ridiculous it makes him look. ......
But, lately I notice that Bill's devotion to irrationality is stretching the boundaries. Now, there is nothing too stupid for him to embrace.

Fair enough. My view is that Bill actively seeks the extreme. When one avenue seems to close he'll look for a wilder one, such as the very recent no-plane guff. Not because he actually embraces the theory, but rather because it's the best way to wind people up right now.
In the end, I'll offer odds-on he's a troll rather than deluded. But I suppose it's merely academic.
He reminds me a lot of a so-called twoofer on another 9/11 forum. One who clearly didn't believe what he was spouting but took some kind of extreme pleasure in the "devil's advocate" role. Bill has this tendency, but taken to an extreme.
 
Bill.

I'm still waiting for you to actually watch the videos which destroy the whole "no plane" movement.

are you that much of a coward? Huh?

oh no... I forgot, you are "just asking questions."
 
A feather duster springs to mind Fineine when I think of the beatings I get here. Greening's post was 'worthless' to use one of your favourite words and yet you posted it as his strongest point. Ergo the increase in my confidence.


Uh, some of us on the sane side are wondering why a working scientist's measurement of the deceleration was "worthless." The inability of a very stupid person to understand how Greening--and others-- plotted the deceleration of the plane really doesn't count for much.
 
A feather duster springs to mind Fineine when I think of the beatings I get here. Greening's post was 'worthless' to use one of your favourite words and yet you posted it as his strongest point. Ergo the increase in my confidence.


Nobody thinks you operate on a high enough level of sentience to feel the beatings, Bill. But, trust me, they're happeing all the time.
 
Uh, some of us on the sane side are wondering why a working scientist's measurement of the deceleration was "worthless." The inability of a very stupid person to understand how Greening--and others-- plotted the deceleration of the plane really doesn't count for much.

By how much did Greening say the plane decelerated again ?....I can't quite remember.....lol
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom