• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The NWO Killed Michael Jackson!

So none of them are accusing Paul McCartney? He might now be able to get back the rights to all of those Northern Songs that Jackson has been holding for years. Although maybe Yoko would be more likely to bump a weirdo off for cash. Who knows?

Wake up and follow the money...
 
Michael Jackson is alive. He's with Andy Kaufman and Elvis working on keeping Paul's death a continued secret.
 
Saw this on the news and I had the same thought. Of course there is bound to be a rift in the CT community - some are going to claim Michael Jackson IS the NWO. Not that I blame them, if I wanted to create a imaginary ultra-evil organization hell bent on world domination, I know I'd include him in it.


Don't do it! Your world is imaginary enough already.
 
He knew about 9/11, the Bilderbergers and the Apollo hoax.

Its true!
 
I guess the kid actually was his son.

"What, you got money for a private amusement park but not for alimony?!? I'm gonna stab you in an inconspicuous location with this needle full of succinylcholine, ****************!!!"

And that's pretty much how it happened. Either that or Bubbles turned on him.
 
It's a plot by his family, they will dig him up in 3 months and start the "thriller 2" world tour.:)


R.I.P. MICHAEL JACKSON.
 
IT JUST STrOKE ME:

THE PUBLIC, ENORMOUS GATHERINGS BECAUSE OF HIS DEATH WILL SPREAD THE MANUFACTURED BY THE ILLUMINATI FALSE SWINE FLU!!!!!!!

bastards! THEY THOUGHT OF EVERYHTING , DIDN;T THEY?!?!?!?!

If it's the "false" swine flue then what is there to worry about? Get concerned when they release the "real" one.
 
Couldn't you guys have rubbed him out in the early eighties, so I'd have a more positive memory of him?

You know how it is with the Illuminati...so many people to slaughter, so little time...and plus we have to make sure we leave behind devious little clues for the CTs to figure us out.
 
Sex, of course.

You can't multi-task? Errrm, that may not be the best term. That implies I think about CTists and sex in the same application window.

Well, some of the "star children" chicks I used to know with all the crystals and whatnot were still kinda hot...in an unshaven Age of Aquarius kind of way.



Now I'm wondering if I've used up all my post mulligans for this round.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom